learn Arabic with tajweed-articulation-

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamulikum to all my beloved sisters and respected brothers.For all Muslims it is obligatory to read Quran with tajweed.So here i would like to share some of the simple Tajweed rules for begginers.It is very useful and easy to understand.If u can't read it alone,you may share it with ur teacher and do it together with her/him.

Tajweed 1

Tajweed 2(with audio,pdf,)

please spend some time downloading them.The first pdf file might take some time coz it is 30M but it is ok because u cannot read quran without learning tajweed.Plz download them and search for a teacher to guide u.InshaAllah if i come accross other materials,inshaAllah will share with u :) :SMILY259:

Attachments

• Tasheel at Tajweed - Simplified Rules of Tajweed.pdf
    30.4 MB · Views: 672
  • Tajweed%20Course%20-%20Articulation%20Points.pdf
    450 KB · Views: 332
  • Tajweed_flowchart.pdf
    348.6 KB · Views: 336
  • Common Tajweed Errors.pdf
    22.6 KB · Views: 217
  • Places of Articulation.pdf
    202 KB · Views: 666

revert2007

Love Fishing
all new reverts plz download these books..it is very important to learn the arabic letters so that u can read quran well
:SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259:

kamalmuo

kamal
Wht is Tajweed?
Tajweed means to pronounce or recite every letter correctly, i.e. from its proper origin of pronunciation coupled with its stipulated attributes such as prolongation (Madd), merging (Idgham), conversion (Iqlab),and pauses (Waqaf)etc. Tajweed and its application can only be learned with a qualified Quran teacher. The rules themselves can be studied independently, but the correct application and proper pronunciation of the alphabets of Quran can only be done by reading to, listening to, reciting to, and being corrected by a qualified teacher of the Qur’an.Our courses are especially designed for you and your child. This program will provide you step by step Quran Learning with the rules of Tajweed and Essential Islamic Teaching For children and new Muslims by online Qualified Tutors and what’s more... All this by just sitting in front of Computer without leaving your home. We have the mission to serve the Muslim community by giving them Online Quran reading and Islamic education with more ease.Learn to read Quran online. Our online Quran tutors equip students with the skill to read the Quran correctly and enhance students to memorize Quran. Do you want your children to read the Holy Qur’an with a beautiful Arabic accent and proper pronunciation?
formore detils click http://quranonline114.blogspot.com/

FreeMind.

Knowledge is Power.
Excellent post sister :)
Inshallah many reverts and even fellow muslims including myself will benefit
from this and we can all learn and read the quran in the proper way.