learning of Quran online

riwaqalazhar

Learning of Quran is something that has been on my mind for a while now, I have always wanted to learn about the Quran but I didn't know where to start or what path I could take. I wanted to learn about the Quran but the only thing that came to my mind was to go to a mosque and listen to the quran being read. It was not what I wanted to do. Then I heard about the online lessons and I knew I would get what I wanted. The videos I learned in the online lessons were very helpful to me. The lesson taught me so many things that I didn't know before. When I finished learning of quran online I understood the Quran better than ever before. Now I am able to recite it correctly. I'm very happy with this website because I got what I wanted, learning of the Quran online and it's free of charge.

Was there any message in the Quran that affected you the most?​

The best message in the Quran is that of mercy. I love when Allah says in the Quran: "And if they call you 'unbeliever,' then say: 'My Lord has guided me to Him the straight path.'" (Surah 3:48) I love that verse because it is the first time in the Quran where Allah tells his believers that he is merciful and loves them. That verse has given me hope in life. It has helped me to not be angry with my family or friends. Allah has taught me patience.

What's the difference between reading of quran from the internet and in the book?​

It is not the same as reading it in the book. Online, you can study it anytime, anywhere, any time. But the Qur'an in a book is always there with you, and it is always the exact same. It's never going to change or get corrupted. There are also many different interpretations of the quran, and you can read all of them.

In conclusion, I would like to say that the best way to learn about the teachings of the Holy Quran is to practice them yourself. You can’t truly understand something unless you do it. If you learn through reading only, then you’ll be missing out on a lot of things. There are so many ways to get closer to Allah by doing righteous deeds, and I’ve listed some below. One of my favorites is to read the Qur’an aloud every day. Another option is to write it down on paper and read it every night before you go to sleep. The third method is to memorize the text and recite it at least once a day. These three methods work great together and can give you a solid foundation. You can also learn more about Islam online. There are many websites and groups that provide free information and offer the chance to connect with others who share similar views. I recommend starting with sites like Riwaq Al Azhar. The best part is, you don’t need to be a Muslim to join. Anyone can become involved! There are so many ways to learn about Islam. Which one will you use?