Lebanon Intercepts 150 Tons of Weapons and Arms Headed Towards Syria

dna1987

Muslim Guy
[yt]ul1Us6iGc3A&feature=related[/yt]

More proof that this Alawite dogs are the ones importing weapons that are responsible for breaking the ceasefire in Syria and resulting in civilian deaths!!

These Alawite pigs wrapped in dog-saliva and soaked-in-alcohol are disgusting, they are involved in.....oh wait, just watched the video. They were sent by NATO forces?? Well, I still blame Iran anyway!

On a more serious note, I support the news host's idea that ALL weapons are blocked from reaching Syria, from any other side. The less weapons there, the less mayhem and murder. NOTE: I don't support or want the Syrian government getting more weapons either. I'm just not jumping to conclusions straight away, especially when there are people who have double standards on the Syrian people's right to liberty (which I support) and the Bahraini people's right. And they ignore the Yemeni one...

The more unbiased observers in the country that can ensure a ceaseplan, the better. At least the killings will stop and massacres can then be investigated.

Assalam alaikum.