LEGIT!!!! I'm going to let you in on a secret! Make Millions of good deeds in 1 day

OsMaN_93

Here to help
salam alikom,

It's not really a secret... I just want you to make dua for me & a few other million Muslim students that we do well in our exams, inshallah.

If you do agree to make dua for us then please read this dua out loud: :tti_sister:

"O’ the chief of all chiefs! O’ the forgiver of sins! O’ the granter of requests! O’ the hearer of all voices! O’ the remover of calamities! All praise be to you.

Oh Allah! Nothing is easy except what you have made easy. If you wish, you can make the difficult easy.

I ask you that you help all Muslims in their exams and make them the highest achievers in their subjects. O Allah, they are your slaves and they chose your path so have mercy on them and bring knowledge to them so they can benefit this ummah.

O Allah, help them in every way and do not turn them away! O Allah, please do not make me & them disappointed! O Allah, accept this dua and all my good deeds from me.

And Peace & Blessings of Allah be upon Muhammad & his family & companions"

Jazak Allah khair for making dua for us, feel free to add your own bits to the dua if you like. Wa salam alikom.

I will make dua for everyone who reads this inshallah.

Murad206

La ilaha illa-Allah.
May Allah Subhanau wa Ta'ala help you and every Muslim student in their
exams and bless them with the knowledge they need and reward them insha'Allah, Ameen.

Al-bint

Smile! It's Sunnah!
salaam alaikum,
MashaAllah very nice!

I need it very much right now!!
thanks again

jazakallah khairn!

OsMaN_93

Here to help
salam alikom,

I start my exams tomorrow and I presume most of country does too.. Please please please make dua for me & muslim students.

wasalam alikom

Al-bint

Smile! It's Sunnah!
salam alikom,

I start my exams tomorrow and I presume most of country does too.. Please please please make dua for me & muslim students.

wasalam alikom

inshaAllah you'll do well :)

i finished my sem exam and now am worried about the result. hope it turns out to be good ! !

take care.
fee amanillah

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
salam alikom,

wasalam alikom

Wa'alaykummusalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Nope, I've just started my semester break which means that I've finished with exams, alhamdulillah.

Inshaa Allaah, najaah fi imtihaan. Study smart; tie your camel and Allaah will reward you with accordance to your efforts. Make lots of dua'a too, even after you've finished with exams.

Best wishes!

:wasalam:

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Wa'alaykummusalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Nope, I've just started my semester break which means that I've finished with exams, alhamdulillah.

Inshaa Allaah, najaah fi imtihaan. Study smart; tie your camel and Allaah will reward you with accordance to your efforts. Make lots of dua'a too, even after you've finished with exams.

Best wishes!

:wasalam:
jazak Allah khair sister, I hope you'll be happy with your results inshallah