Let people know what happens there:Must Watch

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
These IDF soldiers have faces... I can clearly see them...Cant you? Why are they not being prosecuted? Because it is systematic process that is driven by the government designed to force the people of Palestine into exile so Israel can claim all the land and resources.

This where my American tax dollars are going, do you know where your tax dollars are at? TAKE THE TIME TO FIND THE TRUTH. So many lives depend on it. I, like so many Americans, am Caucasian, non-Arab, and religious. I can no longer sit back with good conscience and do nothing while my government is supporting the types of terrorist actions that we have condemned Muslim Fundamentalist for. Call your Congressman and Senator, send an email to the White House and demand that our government negotiate FAIRLY with both sides and bring a fair and just solution to Palestine and Israel .

And if you are not satisfied, now, with the truth the following pictures are war crimes as defined by the UN, The Hague and the Geneva Convention.

send by-Brother Aqhthar Khan

They took the smile of my brothers and sisters...
I always say Keep smiling too my bros n sis's...
now how can i say the same to my those brothers and sisters...I am helpless...It really makes me cry..:(:(:(
May Allah(SWT) help pur bros and sis and bring back the smile on their faces ..AmeeN,AmeeN,AmeeN.....

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 28
  • image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 31
  • image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 23
  • image004.jpg
    image004.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 24
  • image014.jpg
    image014.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 26
  • image013.jpg
    image013.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 28
  • image010.jpg
    image010.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 21
  • image008.jpg
    image008.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 23
  • image007.jpg
    image007.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 30
  • image019.jpg
    image019.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 23
  • image018.jpg
    image018.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 22

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
do you know where your tax dollars are at?

:salam2:
:girl3::girl3::girl3:

very sad. all we do is sit back and wait for things to change it self but we need to change it. at least i don't work but am still upset. all i can do is make du'a for them insha Allah. may Allah subhana wata'ala take it away from them and show the real happiness some day ameen,ameen,ameen

:wasalam:

mali1

The media ----- (Fox news especially) keeps showing the execution of a women by the Talibans (which was a single incident). They never show these images of their fellow "choosen people" who commit these atrocities on a daily basis. This makes me so mad. I have quit watching CNN too as they are equally biased specially shows such as Glen "--------" Beck.

May Allah(SWT) help our brothers and bring back the smile on their faces..Ameen

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
These IDF soldiers have faces... I can clearly see them...Cant you? Why are they not being prosecuted? Because it is systematic process that is driven by the government designed to force the people of Palestine into exile so Israel can claim all the land and resources.

This where my American tax dollars are going, do you know where your tax dollars are at? TAKE THE TIME TO FIND THE TRUTH. So many lives depend on it. I, like so many Americans, am Caucasian, non-Arab, and religious. I can no longer sit back with good conscience and do nothing while my government is supporting the types of terrorist actions that we have condemned Muslim Fundamentalist for. Call your Congressman and Senator, send an email to the White House and demand that our government negotiate FAIRLY with both sides and bring a fair and just solution to Palestine and Israel .

And if you are not satisfied, now, with the truth the following pictures are war crimes as defined by the UN, The Hague and the Geneva Convention.

send by-Brother Aqhthar Khan

They took the smile of my brothers and sisters...
I always say Keep smiling too my bros n sis's...
now how can i say the same to my those brothers and sisters...I am helpless...It really makes me cry..:(:(:(
May Allah(SWT) help pur bros and sis and bring back the smile on their faces ..AmeeN,AmeeN,AmeeN.....

Oh Allah, destroy the disbelievers. Put in them fear for our enemies, Your enemies and enemies of Your Deen. Oh Allah, raise the honour of Islam and the Muslimeen. Strengthen the bond of love in the hearts of them and mend the kinhood between them. Also, give them Your help in fighting your enemies and the enemies of the Muslims,Ameen.

Attachments

• image005.jpg
    image005.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 11
  • image009.jpg
    image009.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 9
  • image012.jpg
    image012.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 14
  • image011.jpg
    image011.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 11
  • image015.jpg
    image015.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 11
  • image016.jpg
    image016.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 10
  • image017.jpg
    image017.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 10

rightpath_357

:angryred: I don't know what to say to the reply above- which is sad, because before I would have protested strongly to that:(

We really have to be more careful about what we're doing. And we should donate like we've never done before. One day, Insha'Allah, I'll go to the Gaza Strip myself and protest all I can.

AstagfirAllah:(

krackpot

slave warrior caged
Oh Allah, destroy the disbelievers. Put in them fear for our enemies, Your enemies and enemies of Your Deen. Oh Allah, raise the honour of Islam and the Muslimeen. Strengthen the bond of love in the hearts of them and mend the kinhood between them. Also, give them Your help in fighting your enemies and the enemies of the Muslims,Ameen.

ameen summah ameen,

i dont know how people of powerful countries sleep at night.... or even smile when their brothers are persecuted and their lands occupied....... may allah give them shame and some brains

Yousef83

I really will not watch this kind of posts from now on.These things affect my psychology negative 100 times more than any person and my heart fills full of hatred.Its even affect my concentration while praying.At that times i can say anything wrong or can do anything wrong.Watching chance nothing or help them.

hana*

yes america offers 5-6 billion US dollars in aid to israel every year to kill innocents, destroy homes, schools, uproot trees, block water supplies etc. we can do something about it, we can boycott organisations that support Israels economy. we can also campaign and pressure our government and formulate petitions.

krackpot

slave warrior caged
yes america offers 5-6 billion US dollars in aid to israel every year to kill innocents, destroy homes, schools, uproot trees, block water supplies etc. we can do something about it, we can boycott organisations that support Israels economy. we can also campaign and pressure our government and formulate petitions.

YEA i can do it but will end up dead or missing and later pronounced as a deadd terrorist and my brothers and father will be tortured...

krackpot

slave warrior caged
Difference is they work and we just speak.Like now and as always

soome of us want to work more than we speak, but how do we get there ?? is the big question. it is a seige with only one accesible border ie rafah and corruption has closed our doors.

MAY ALLAH SWT OPEN A DOOR FOR ME AND MILLION OTHERS aLIKE TO DIE IN BATTLE against the inhuman corrupt yahood.... AMEEN

safiya58

:salam2:

and..... there is much more we can do except boycotting and praying for the oppressed....

For example... we can just call them! Just dial the area code of palestine and then insert the city code and then just some numbers by chance...

1. dial:

2. then:

or 21
or 25
or 28

3. then just any 4 or 5 numbers

:wasalam:

DanyalSAC

Its closer to 15 billion, the 5-6 billion is just in cash. The rest is in arms, weapons, bombs.

ShyHijabi

ALL THE MUSLIMS ARE ALREADY CURSING HIM COS HE DIDNT FINISH HIS JOB......we have a saying in india... "dont wound a snake unless you want kill it"

HE WOUNDED A SNAKE AND THREW IT ON THE PALESTINIANS AND MUSLIMS

So let me get this straight, you would hope that I was killed before conversion to Islam? I come from Jews and my entire family is Jewish. They are not Zionists and you need to know the difference between a Jew and a Zionist. This makes us Muslims look very ignorant and no different than the Kufr who cannot differentiate between a terrorist and a true Muslim.

GAZIJA

Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

Even dough we all get emotional when we see our brothers and sisters getting killed, we as Muslims should watch what we are saying. There are Muslims with Jewish backround and maybe some want to become Muslims, but when they see comments we are making they may change their mind.

So brothera and sisters think before you make comment and watch what you are saying, because you may offend some brothers and sisters here even tough it was not intentionally.

assalamu alaykum

krackpot

slave warrior caged
So let me get this straight, you would hope that I was killed before conversion to Islam? I come from Jews and my entire family is Jewish. They are not Zionists and you need to know the difference between a Jew and a Zionist. This makes us Muslims look very ignorant and no different than the Kufr who cannot differentiate between a terrorist and a true Muslim.

im sorry sister i will mention the term ZIONISTS instead of jews from now on...

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)

Sister I deeply apologizes to you because of the Brother Krackpot's comment,He should have said Zionists instead of Jews.And sister I haven't started this thread to criticize anyone,my intention was to just bring in notice about the situation of Palestinians to my TTI brothers & sisters.
I apologizes if ur hurt sister,
May Allah(subhanahu wa ta'ala) forgive me if I did hurt anyone,Ameen.

umalkalthum

Inalilahi wainailahi raj3oon

May Allah [swt] protect my brothers and sisters around the world especially Palestine ameen
Ya Allah give them sabr and keep them all safe from the kufars ameen ya Allah

Yousef83

Assalamu Alaykum,

Even dough we all get emotional when we see our brothers and sisters getting killed, we as Muslims should watch what we are saying. There are Muslims with Jewish backround and maybe some want to become Muslims, but when they see comments we are making they may change their mind.

So brothera and sisters think before you make comment and watch what you are saying, because you may offend some brothers and sisters here even tough it was not intentionally.

assalamu alaykum

yes brother you are right,i showed reaction too much mad than normal.Thats why i decided not to follow kind of topics from now on.I watched enough so far.Thanks for understanding.JazakAllah khairan