Let them throw stones...

xAllahKnowsBestx

"The children walking over the bricks of their destroyed homes, their mother putting up a tent, their father in jail... in tears and confusion looking at the tanks coming down the street, the men holding metre-long machine guns... they stare... need I say more ...just imagine how it would feel to be a Palestinian..."

[yt]tN11i9RwNUQ[/yt]​

a_stranger

:salam2:

Through wars, massacres, and atrocities, the Zionist entity "Israel" was established. It was built on the destruction and misery of the Palestinian people. They stole the hope and peace, but never enjoyed the hope and peace: They always live in fear. They fear the olive trees, the red flowers, the song birds, and the children.

Bassil from Palestine.

Astrugglingsoul

Jazakallah khayr for sharing the video sister
Inshallah we will beat the zionists one day even if we don't have anything except stones. it reminded me of Surah fil. Didn't Allah defeated the mighty people of the elephants with little stones and humiliated them? if Allah wants anything can happen and Allah is always with the Palestinians. We need to be united and remain patient.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Very true! Wallahi those little stones taken from the Land of Palestine are more stronger than a F-35 Jet of Israel! WHY? Not a single Palestinian is afraid of them. But, those COWARDS are taking shield by those IRON TANKS AND EVERYTHING THEY HAVE, to prevent them from hitting by a little stone of my little brother!

Allahumma Ya Dhal Jalaali Wal 'Izzah! Ya Dhal Jalaali Wal 'Izzah! Anqidhil Muslimeena Fee Ghazzah! Unsuril Mujaahideena Fee Filasteen! Ameen!

Wassalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

xAllahKnowsBestx

Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Very true! Wallahi those little stones taken from the Land of Palestine are more stronger than a F-35 Jet of Israel! WHY? Not a single Palestinian is afraid of them. But, those COWARDS are taking shield by those IRON TANKS AND EVERYTHING THEY HAVE, to prevent them from hitting by a little stone of my little brother.

Walaykum assalam warahmatullahi wabarakahtuh.

Couldn't have said it better. The Zionist scum feel the need to *defend* themselves with tanks and guns against stones... Cowards.

xAllahKnowsBestx

I just found this Israeli commercial. It's an Israeli soccer commercial showing their *brotherhood* and whatnot.. Anyway, in the commercial they kick the soccer ball over the fence, and the Palestinians [who they don't show, of course..] kick it back in return. It's all puppies and rainbows.. and the commercial ends. Then, the video shows Palestinians doing the exact same thing to show what REALLY happens if a Palestinian ever dared to kick a ball over the fence. The answer is obvious... :/

[yt]29gRO3FvAsU[/yt]

*Contains Music

sabina isa

Let me tell you a wise story of our predescors.

One time a son of a father lost 1000 dinnar and was crying loud to his father for the loss. He was destitute! The father right in spot, called out to the son and said :"Forget about the money, now". The son said "how can I forget?"
The father answered:" Take precaution so the neighbour will know nothing about it" The son asked:" Why my father?" The father answered:"lOOSING THE MONEY IS ONE LOSS, MAKING HAPPY MY ENEMY IS GREATER LOSS"

I don't know but it seems we are trying hard to show to the world how helpless we have become. I don't know how it should have been handled this particular scenario, but seeing endless scenario of humiliation is just not right...We need all the opposite, but if we can't, then make our loss smaller by not pleasing enemies by showing them our helplesness. This is wrong, and should change. Allahu Tawfeeq.

:wasalam:

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Jazakalah Khair Ukhti for making this emotional clip.

I have just passed this via e mail to all my contacts...

Let them coming always.. May Allah bless you sister

xAllahKnowsBestx

Through wars, massacres, and atrocities, the Zionist entity "Israel" was established. It was built on the destruction and misery of the Palestinian people. They stole the hope and peace, but never enjoyed the hope and peace: They always live in fear. They fear the olive trees, the red flowers, the song birds, and the children.

Bassil from Palestine.

Walaykum assalam,

So true. thank you for sharing sis.

Jazakallah khayr for sharing the video sister
Inshallah we will beat the zionists one day even if we don't have anything except stones. it reminded me of Surah fil. Didn't Allah defeated the mighty people of the elephants with little stones and humiliated them? if Allah wants anything can happen and Allah is always with the Palestinians. We need to be united and remain patient.

Walaykum assalam.

Yes, inshaa'Allaah. May Allaah subhana wa ta'ala protect the children of Palestine and punish the Zionists in this life and in the hereafter.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

One time a son of a father lost 1000 dinnar and was crying loud to his father for the loss. He was destitute! The father right in spot, called out to the son and said :"Forget about the money, now". The son said "how can I forget?"
The father answered:" Take precaution so the neighbour will know nothing about it" The son asked:" Why my father?" The father answered:"lOOSING THE MONEY IS ONE LOSS, MAKING HAPPY MY ENEMY IS GREATER LOSS"

I don't know but it seems we are trying hard to show to the world how helpless we have become. I don't know how it should have been handled this particular scenario, but seeing endless scenario of humiliation is just not right...We need all the opposite, but if we can't, then make our loss smaller by not pleasing enemies by showing them our helplesness. This is wrong, and should change. Allahu Tawfeeq.

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

I agree with you dear sister, that we as Muslims should not be silent and only look from outside what is happening to our beloved Muslim brothers and sisters in Palestine, but also in every country where Muslims live.

We should be strong in our eman and in our deads like our beloved Prophet Mohammed sallahu alayha wa salam was strong and his Ashabhs raddiAllahu anhum,and they never feared Musriqeen and enemies of Islam. That is how we should aslo be strong and defend ourselves and our brothers and sisters not only with stones but with everything that we can, InshAllah. :tti_sister:

May Allah protect our Muslim Ummah. Ameen.

xAllahKnowsBestx

Walaykum assalam.

Hmm, you could think of it that way, it makes sense. But I don't think it's about whether we show the world how "needy" or helpless these children are. Truth is, they really are. And some people have the guts to call these innocent children terrorists when they all they're doing is defending themselves against oppression. Their loss is big, but that doesn't mean that they're hopeless. They have Allaah subhana wa ta'ala on their side.

I hope I made sense, hehe. :)