Let us promise NOT to celebrate valentine day!!!!

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
assalamo alaikum.
A bad day (valentine day) is coming and being muslims we should not celebrate this day and try to stop other muslim fellows to avoid celebrating this day.
we the muslims, believe in 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year love with our parents, brothers, sisters, wives, kids and all others. NOT FOR ONLY ONE DAY (valentine day).
it became a fashion to celebrate it in pakistani educational institutes where co-education exist.
please do write your comments about it
wasalam

aisha16

Valentines Day is a joke. I think people who try to celebrate those kind of holidays really have issues. Why pinpoint a specific day to dedicate to a loved one? Just another gimick to get money..

Parvaiz

:salam2:
We Muslims only have 2 celebration i.e Eid ul Fitr and Eid ul Adha rest are just a joke made by non Muslim and whoever follows them are from them as Prophet Muhammad(peace Be Upon Him) Stated .I don't see valentine day a big issue compared to the bidah coming in this week that is Celebrating birthday of Prophet Muhammad(peace Be Upon Him).May Allah guide all these innovators and save us from these innovations and hell fire.

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
very pooooor response from the tti members on this issue. hope all are in favour of NOT celebrating this particular day. regards

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

I don´t see Valentines Day even so big issue I should bother to discuss about it at every year in some forums. Just stop thinking it - then it disappers.

:SMILY153: