Lets be postitive

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I am sitting here trying my hardest to type. I have spent too much time in the ER this week. You never know how difficult life can be until you find out that a teeny tiny wee little thorn can humble you. It is written what a thorn can do. And I am living proof.

Insha'Allah, if any reads this..I pray you start tomorrow with the blessings of Allah subhana talla. I make dua that my TTI family finds peace and blessings everywhere.

Sometimes we have to create our own sunshine. Sometimes we paint the colors of the rainbow. Sometimes we simply say Alhumdullila to be alive...

May Allah subhana talla send His blessings upon each and everyone of you.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Waa'laykummusalam wa rahmatullah,

Ameen to your dua'a. Indeed it serves as a reminder to everyone of us.

Did We not expand for you, [O Muhammad], your breast? {1}
And We removed from you your burden {2}
Which had weighed upon your back {3}
And raised high for you your repute. {4}
For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease. {5}
Indeed, with hardship [will be] ease. {6}
So when you have finished [your duties], then stand up [for worship]. {7}
And to your Lord direct [your] longing. {8}

Al-Inshirah,94:1-8

Two amazing threads that will InshaAllaah shed some peace of mind:
Having Prosperity & Wealth...
25 promises from Allah to the believers

Wassalam.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Thank you, lovely sister Aapa :)

I will keep you in my Dua for a speedy recovery. Are we talking literally about a thorn or metaphoricaly? Because once I stepped on a broken glass, and was constantly having more removed for weeks! Haha >_<

I started a new temp. job, alhamdulilah for it but I have to pray once each 2 hours just to keep from collapsing in exaust...:(

Valerie

Thank you, Aapa, for your message. You're right.

On a serious note, I hope you're okay. It's awful to think of you having to go to the ER. Feel better soon! *hugs*

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alikum Aapa

May Allah SWT guide and vless us all together...

Jazakallahu Khair
wa barakallahu feeke
wassalamu alikum warahmatullah

halah

Wa alikum asslam

May Allah grant you a complete healing soon insha'Allah:tti_sister:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I thank you for the kind responses. I am going to heal just fine. I am at the mercy of my sons..so you can imagine what my house looks like.

Brother Ayman...,thank you for your kindness...Insha"Allah, I am in the process of healing.

I am going out to look for rainbows...last time I did that I found two pots...I thought I found gold..when I looked in the pots..I found two Muslim baby boys. Alhumdullila.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

Assalaam walaikum,

I am sitting here trying my hardest to type. I have spent too much time in the ER this week. You never know how difficult life can be until you find out that a teeny tiny wee little thorn can humble you. It is written what a thorn can do. And I am living proof.

Insha'Allah, if any reads this..I pray you start tomorrow with the blessings of Allah subhana talla. I make dua that my TTI family finds peace and blessings everywhere.

Sometimes we have to create our own sunshine. Sometimes we paint the colors of the rainbow. Sometimes we simply say Alhumdullila to be alive...

May Allah subhana talla send His blessings upon each and everyone of you.

~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~~~~~

:bismillah:
:salam2:

How are you sister?May Allah grant you with best health~Amin!

Thank you so very much for the beautiful thought:SMILY252:

:tti_sister:~May Allah swt reward you for your kindness~Amin!

And

:tti_sister:~May Allah swt bless upon all muslim~Amin!

~Happy Weekend!

Take Care!
Thank you,
~Wassalam.

Attachments

• May Allah swt bless u n ur family..jpg
    May Allah swt bless u n ur family..jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 19

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
We are only granted one life and we should live it the way Allah wants us to. Every pain is a blessing and an expiation for our sins.

May Allah give you shifaa dear sister and make it easy for you in every possible way.:tti_sister: