Life With The Ahmad Family (Comic Series)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Life With Ahmad Family : Table Manners

Dinner-Time1.png

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Wa alaykum us salaam,

This gave me a light chuckle. Jazaki Allahu Khayr. May Allah make us among those who are consistent in their worship. Ameen.

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Surely, can't be that scary asking your wife to remind you of something you forgot ...

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
:SMILY198:
"Don't you remember anything I say, weren't you listening? I said I need eggs to bake that cake for my friend whose mother is coming out of hospital, she wants to invite the neighbours over to welcome her, but she won't have time herself so she asked me.... " *phone rings*

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
"Don't you remember anything I say, weren't you listening? I said I need eggs to bake that cake for my friend whose mother is coming out of hospital, she wants to invite the neighbours over to welcome her, but she won't have time herself so she asked me.... " *phone rings*

Oh my, how this screams experience ...

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Surely, can't be that scary asking your wife to remind you of something you forgot ...
Some brother who is married can tell you better *Smile*
BaraakAllahu feek. That was funny.

Seeking Peace

Assalam-o-Alaikum Wr Wb...

ummm.....although the picture i am going to share is not from the original thread series...but i couldn't resist...it is also a series by the name of "the Muslim show"...(sister Seeking Allah's Mercy i hope you will not be angry...the apology is due in advance)...the reason which compelled me to share was the message it conveys...

truth.jpg

W'S..

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
:salam:

Can we have another thread for "The Muslim Show"? I can post daily InshaaAllah. They make awesome comic strips! This is today's:D

mu.jpg