Listen to Me reading Quraan .. Hope you like it

khalid85

Qari
Listen to Me reciting Quraan .. Hope you like it

Salam brothers and sisters,

These verses from quran were read by me, i tried to make the reading like Abdul baset abdulsamad, dunno if you guys know this well known reader.

anyways... i will leave you with the reading (Telawa)

http://files-upload.com/files/569992/Sourat%20alenftar.mp3

to download the above audio file please click on the URL and then wait 30 seconds for the file to load then you will see the download link

Another link for those who have difficulty downloading from the above website, but this time its a Direct link. so to download it RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE AS

i tried to upload it on the forum server, but i could not see the option avaliable in the new thread page.

waiting for you comments on the Telawa .. :)

WS

Imad

Assalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Very Beautiful dear brother.

I hear many people say "Sadaqa LLahu el 3adiem"

One time i was reading the Quraan in the Mosque, when i finished the people looked at me and said: 'Say Sadaqa Llahu el 3adiem'. Some of them think it's obligatory to say 'Sadaqa Llahu el 3adiem'.

It's better to stop without saying: 'Sadaqa llahu el 3adiem'

I think Yauwm edien

Please the m speak this letter more clearly. Maybe the problem is due to my ears,I don't know. But please listen again to Yauwm edien. Do you speak this letter m very clear or not? Please answer me, because i think it has to do with my ears.

Keep the good work. very beautifull voice and i think the ahkaam are very well.

Masha Allah Tabarakallah

Wassalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Imad

palestine

Servant of Allah
Salam brothers and sisters,

These verses from quran were read by me, i tried to make the reading like Abdul baset abdulsamad, dunno if you guys know this well known reader.

anyways... i will leave you with the reading (Telawa)

http://files-upload.com/files/569992/Sourat%20alenftar.mp3

to download the above audio file please click on the URL and then wait 30 seconds for the file to load then you will see the download link

i tried to upload it on the forum server, but i could not see the option avaliable in the new thread page.

waiting for you comments on the Telawa .. :)

WS

SubhanaAllah! mashaAllah. seriously, you've got a talent, keep up the good work and inshaAllah encourage yourself even more......u sound exactly like him.:hijabi: :salam2:

sajjuaiah

As-salaaam Alaikum,

MashaAllah very beautiful brother,

May Allah keep you steadfast.

May Allah reward you and guide you to the best.

Keep it up and continue.

Jazakmullah Hu-Khairan.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Masha Allah nice recitation, My advise for you would be is better to study under a shiekh or Imam for better Tajweed.

# 2 Dont read so people say good voice or good Telawah try to do it for sake Allah only, some time when people like the voice and telawaah shaytan wishper in you heart see people like you voice and try to mis guide you,

Masha Allah nice voice but again if you not studying under a shiekh or imam it will be better to study under an imam or shiekh

Wa salaam alikom

khalid85

Qari
salaam alikom

Masha Allah nice recitation, My advise for you would be is better to study under a shiekh or Imam for better Tajweed.

Alhamdullah brother, i studied Tajweed and Ahkam in Al-madina, and from my personal view i dont see there are any mistakes with my Tajweed, but u see thats why i posted it here in order to get people to criticize my reading and tell me of the Tajweed mistakes i do, maybe i dont see it as a mistake but others might do .. :)

# 2 Dont read so people say good voice or good Telawah try to do it for sake Allah only, some time when people like the voice and telawaah shaytan wishper in you heart see people like you voice and try to mis guide you,

Inshalla i will never leave a space for satan to whisper to me that its good to make people to praise me... but as i told u above i really want people to criticize my recitation so next time i learn from that and improve my recitation if you know what i mean... :)

Masha Allah nice voice but again if you not studying under a shiekh or imam it will be better to study under an imam or shiekh

I studied ^ ^

Wa salaam alikom

Jazak Allah Khair for this advice and please if you have any other comments do not hesitate to tell me :) :SMILY206:

khalid85

Qari
Oh sorry guys, forgot to thank everyone that came by and left a comment to my recitation. May Allah reward you for that ... and please feel free to criticize my recitation if there are mistakes with it .. :)

WS

it not working for me
:shymuslima1:

Sister Muslimah, I have wrote an explanation above on how to download the file.
Click on the link above and wait 30 seconds for the file to load and then you will see the download link after the counter stops ^^ ...

:SMILY206:

happy 2 b muslim

khalid i did that but it say file 404 something like that soz i couldnt heard it oh yeah muslimah 06 is my sis so yeah if it dont work 4 her then it must be are computer assalamu alaykum:hijabi: :SMILY335:

happy 2 b muslim

OHH am not going to go on like i know a thing about computer all i know is turning it on and off lol khalid even tho i didnt listern to it may allah give you hasnat for every letter you uttered inshallah and make you of the mummimum and the muslim in general AMEEN:tti_sister: :hijabi: assalamu alaykum :SMILY206:

al-muslimah

No theres nothing wrong with the link,,its your PC s you have :SMILY335: :briggin:its working here :):)
mashallah tabaraku allah..what a nice recitation..yeah you tried so much to recite like Abdul baset ,but mashallah..wel done! may allah reward you:tti_sister:

khalid85

Qari
Thank you sister al-muslimah for passing by and comment. For those who have difficulty downlaoding the file.. this is another link but this time is a Direct link, so to download it, right click the save as.

this is the link .. RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE AS

Meraj

Brother
:salam2:

masha ALLAH brother!! so nice and beautiful.....inshallah hope to listen u again wit a full surah if u can.....it would be the great pleasure for us inshallah.....jazak ALLAH brother for sharing...keep it going brother,,,

:wasalam:

khalid85

Qari
Meraj:
Thank you brother for passing.
Inshallah i will recite a full soura.. but not this week cuz i am busy these days with uni.

Thank you again and may Allah bless you all...
Khalid

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Walikumasalam brother,
Yes i was able to hear it directly now, :mashallah: good recitation, kinda got scared really deep recitation. May Allah give you the ability to continue, inshallah.

khalid85

Qari
Sister Aquarious,

Thank you for your comments on my reciatation.

May Allah bless you all and reward us . Ameen

WS

muharram23

Staff member
salaam alikom

Wa salaam alikom

sa
yes brother, i personally dont like the way abdul basit r.a recites. To slow and to high pitch and keep repeating ajahs. Most suffis recite quran that way. I can't stand that when people say at the end of every ajat "Allaaaaaahu akbar" innovation. Recite like al asafi, ghamidi, anajmi, sudais. brother has beatiful voice, he should just speed up a slight little more, it would be even much better. Keep it up brother and make it sencere for Allah only.

wa

khalid85

Qari
thank you muharram for passing by, I am not a big fan of shiek abdulbaset, but sometimes i feel like listining to his recitation and in many islamic shops they have his recitation played all the time. The names you have mentioned are very good reciters as well.

thank you again for your reply.

your brother
Khalid