Lonely boy

Abcd88

Salam, i am male 17 years old, im sad my elder brother died when i was very young, i didn't remember him for 11 years because i lost my memory about him he died when i was 6 I was very sad at that time when my brother was buried I ran and jumped into my brother's grave but my parents had stopped me and at that time my mother said that I fell fainted and after I woke up I did not remember what happened and i forgot about my brother and when I entered the age of the 17th the memory of my brother back I started remembering about him and I missed him so much before this I felt silent and no friends and I was never close to anyone I often feel down and cry for no reason and when All my memory of my brother returned I started to understand all my sadness all this time was the reason I missed my brother but I just did not remember him before. Im really sad right now and I've nobody to share a story i hope brother and sister could understand my story and give my some positive advice i feel depressed after my brother died i was adopted by my aunt and i live far from my parents i grow up with my cousin and they treated me badly I was traumatized and was very depressed at that time even though I had been thinking of suicide at that time, all it was my bitter memories of my childhood, now I am depressed with my lifetime lacking and a bitter memory disorder and My trauma when I was a child and the memory of my brother come back making myself sad..

Sorry if you can't relate.