LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNGGG TIME :D

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
lollll not really attack together sis i told her on facebook that i jus logged in to tti so i guess she decided to pop here too haha :D
I dont have any contact with hibba or aisha i hope they're fine inshallah :)
Ameen to ur dua's hope everythin is well on ur side :)

:tti_sister:

kya yaar.. tune bulaaya aur mai na aau..isiliye aagayi tti pe :p

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:salam2:

:p yea we are missing two ppl from our gang hibba and :p plz dont forget ansari :D

btw lol wb :) inshAllah u benefit from the knowledge
tumhare jane ke badh TTI bht smart ho gaya hai :p lol

:wasalam:

Oh ur alive too :lol:
yeah i can see that how much tti has changed :p now that i've come thora aur change ho jy ga :lol:

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
Walaikum assalam WRWB Sister...

I'm on board with you on this....I use to be frequent user long ago....and it really does feel good to be back here...I guess its the blessings of Allah (SWT) that we have such caring & love towards each other only for the sake of Allah....Its like family...the best thing I feel good about coming back is I feel alive and secured with all my Brothers & Sisters around...truly Allah's blessings...

May Allah (SWT) give shifa to your grandfather Ameen!

Yeah ur right about this akhi :)
the biggest family on internet LOL :D
Ameen to ur dua.... wasalam.

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
Asalamalikum

hey fatima where have u been? long time no see yaar , lol i think everyone missed me :p chaloo thats good ;)

Allahiswithme i also missed u :)

talk to u on msn

tc
Allah hafiz

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
Asalamalikum

hey fatima where have u been? long time no see yaar , lol i think everyone missed me :p chaloo thats good ;)

Allahiswithme i also missed u :)

talk to u on msn

tc
Allah hafiz

i've been right here except not coming on tti or msn :p LOL
nice catching up wid ya ;) see you on msn :lol:

Al-bint

Smile! It's Sunnah!
i remember many more members who rnt seen around much like fada_all, esperanza, amatullah4lyf and many more :(

at least a ray of hope! 2 of you are back who knows the rest will come bac soon too 1 :)

wasalaam!

Aziboy

Banned
Assalam Alaykum to all,

This discussion made me emotional yaar, no one said this to me while I was away for 2 years :( bas karo yar, ab kya rulaoge tumlog ;)

sabs1164

AmatuLLaH
:salam2:
brother azimax maybe some1 recognised you were not on tti but just couldn't let it out...

im happy you'll coming back...

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
i remember many more members who rnt seen around much like fada_all, esperanza, amatullah4lyf and many more :(

at least a ray of hope! 2 of you are back who knows the rest will come bac soon too 1 :)

wasalaam!

i dont see many other sis hangin out here either i hope they're all fine....:tti_sister:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaykum,

With all the Urdu thrown around--I feel so left out! but I am glad the gang is coming together! Yallah....share beautiful Islamic stuff ya'll !:)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Yeah at least Urdu is common amongst us if not anythng else.

btw, why u have an incomplete ayah in ur signature sister?

Oh My....Subhana'Allah! I wasn't aware of that...I just fixed it.

Yes it is....but not for the poor non-speaking Urdu people.....*Stick to English please* :shymuslima1:
I for one, feel the need to understand Urdu and Google translation aint helping!