loss of greatest treasure

ayesha siddique

assalam-o-alaikum dear brothers and sisters,may allah(swt) blessed u all with the best of iman and taqwah,i just want to share my loss and grief with u all,as i lossed my mother last month,2nd of april,she left us behind to the eternal world may allah(swt) blessed her soul and keep her in the higher place of jannah ameen.but i cannot bear her absence in my life and in my home though i am trying ,being in sabar,in last days she was in the hospital she was uncouncious having oxygen mask,she didnt opened her eyes nor speak to any of us before she left ....the last words she spoke in her unconciousness...my beloved allah(swt) i screficed on your qudrat,rammah... those her last words give me courage and i hav faith in my allah(swt) that she must saw her place in jannah inshallah,few of us saw her in dreams reading quran ,doing duas.but still i missed her so much....plz plz pray forher her name is shagufta siddiue,pray for her magfarah i lost my both the parents now my father siddique ahmad already passed 9 years back.plz pray for both of them,may allah(swt) blessed them with the best of everyting in jannah ameen.....and help me to follow the way to be sadqah-a-jarrieah for my parents.inshallah.jazzak allah khairen kaseran.:tti_sister::tti_sister:

a_stranger

:salam2:sister

May Allah swt make their graves piece of Janna and gather them with our prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam in the Firdows and give you saber and reward you for all that : AlhamduliAllah they are in his unlimited mercy ....just keep your duas for them.

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: ,
I really feel sad after reading your post sister. May ALLAH SWT give Sabr to your family. May AALLAH SWT give your parents a place in Jannatul Firdaws. Ameen.

Please have patience , especially if you are the elsest in your family as your younger siblings need your support very badly.

May ALLAH SWT make it easy for you and your family Ameen.

:wasalam:

sister amina

MEMORISING THE QURAN
:salam2:
''Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon''
I feel very sad for you sister and pray to allah that he may grant your parents jannah.And I also pray that may he bless you with sabr.Keep praying sister that is all we can do and as for rest, leave in the hands of almighty....:tti_sister:

ayesha siddique

assalam-0-alaikum,jazzak allah khairen kaseran to all the brothers and sisters,for supporting me,may allah(swt) bless u all,plz keep praying fo my parents and for all momineens who left for the eternal world,may allah(swt) blessed theie souls in the higher placeses of jannat-ul-firdous.ameen.jazzak allah

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu alikum:)

Inali Allah waina Ilayhi rajioun, I ask Allah to give you and the rest of the family sabar, and I ask Allah to give your mom and dad Jannah. Ameen, my deepest condolences dear,
wasalamu alaikum:)
Allah hafiz now and always:)

MuslimahW

Inna lillah wa inna ilyhee rajeoun,be patient sister may Allah have mercy on your mum,widden her grave and make it a piece of paradise and I ask Allah to forgive her sins and accept all her good deeds.:tti_sister:

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon
subhanaAllah this has made me :(
sister stay strong inshaAllah, May Allah swt give you the rest of
your family patience...
May Allah forgive your parents and grant them the highest place in Jannah.
May Allah make things much easier for you
Ameen dear sis you will be in my dua's inshaAllah :tti_sister:
take care

ayesha siddique

jazzak allah kharien kaserin 2 all brothers n sisters,may allah(swt) bless u all wid the best of everything in this world and hereafter.ameen

muslimah_mtl

AlhamduliLlah
Assalaamu alaykum ukhti

I feel sad after reading your post.
Inna liLlahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon
InshaAllah you and your parents and family are in my duas
May Allah have mercy on your parents and may He give you and your family sabr
May Allah bless you and give you jannah and all the muslimeen

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

Inna liLlahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

My Dear sister i will make dua for you, your mother and you whole family inshallah i hope Allah unites you all together in the peak of Jannah :tti_sister:

Have patience sis i know its hard but just think you will join her soon this life is brief so do good for your parents because you can shield your parents from jahanam inshallah :hearts:

ayesha siddique

dear brothers n sisters,i am really so much honered,obliged n thankful 2 u all dat in this difficult time of my life u all show so much concerned n be wid me in my grief,the last few replies brought tears in my eyes n i am so thankful 2 show me hope,that inshallah my efforts in the way of religion will may let me meet my parents at the door of jannah,on the dy of judgement,inshallah.may allah(swt) bless u all.may allah(swt) help us to be united on the way 2 religion.ameen.
aisha

muslimah_mtl

AlhamduliLlah
dear brothers n sisters,i am really so much honered,obliged n thankful 2 u all dat in this difficult time of my life u all show so much concerned n be wid me in my grief,the last few replies brought tears in my eyes n i am so thankful 2 show me hope,that inshallah my efforts in the way of religion will may let me meet my parents at the door of jannah,on the dy of judgement,inshallah.may allah(swt) bless u all.may allah(swt) help us to be united on the way 2 religion.ameen.
aisha

Assalaamu alaykum ukhti

Ameen ya rabb
may Allah bless you and your family abundantly and may He make your affairs easier for you.

:hearts:

fada_all

salam alikom

we are from alla and to him we are going back

inna liallah wa inna ilayhi raji3oun..im very sorry for you sister ayesha i understand your feeling as i had also lost my father 2 years now but it still as if just now..
i pray that allah swt shower his wider mercy over them and make their grave too wide and make it a place of happiness and make and give the hightest rand in al firdaous ala'aala and all muslims ameen

ayesha siddique

jazzak allah khair to all brothers and sisters and its my humble request to all the tti members that plz keep praying for both of my parents mughfirah and for all the momineens who passed a way couze today we pray for them tomorrow allah (swt) make some source for all of us,whn we neead duas after this life.inshallah.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
jazzak allah khair to all brothers and sisters and its my humble request to all the tti members that plz keep praying for both of my parents mughfirah and for all the momineens who passed a way couze today we pray for them tomorrow allah (swt) make some source for all of us,whn we neead duas after this life.inshallah.

May Allah swt make it easy for our dear sister. Ameen

Insha'Allah will keep your parents in my duas, sister.

slave_of_Allah

My dear sister ayesha, i just read this post now, I feel like crying, as though I have lost my parents.

I pray Allah grants them both a place in jannah tul firdos, and i pray that you and your family are reunited in jannah tul firdos. Aameen.

Keep strong, hang in there, Allah is with you.

You will be in my du'as, as well as your parents.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
I am so sorry for your loss sis. I lost both my parents also a few years back. May Allah forgive them and make their grave spacious, Ameen.:girl3: