Lost brothers

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful​

Assalam Alaykum Warahmatullah Wabaraktuh

My dear brothers, I hope some of you recognize me. It's been a long time since I took active part in this amazing forum. I have been so busy with my studies and work, that I lost contact with a number of brothers. For some, I even lost their email addresses.

I would like to apologize humbly, for not keeping in touch. Brothers, please do respond to me on this thread and keep me in your du'aa. Even though, I have not met the brothers over here in real life, but the brotherhood we share through Islam is bigger than any other kind of relationship.

May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala keep us steasfast in the path of Righteousness and increase us in our eemaan. May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala provide us with solutions to the problems we face, and bring us closer to Him. O Allah, nothing is easy except what you have made easy, if you wish you can make the difficult easy.

"Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) calling to Faith: 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed. Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and expiate from us our evil deeds, and make us die (in the state of righteousness) along with Al-Abrar (the pious believers of Islamic Monotheism).Our Lord! Grant us what You promised unto us through Your Messengers and disgrace us not on the Day of Resurrection, for You never break (Your) Promise."

Walaykum as salam Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatuh.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Waalaykumsalam Warahmatullah

Bro, we still remember you..... A lot of the senior members are also missing....

saifkhan

abd-Allah
بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful​

Even though, I have not met the brothers over here in real life, but the brotherhood we share through Islam is bigger than any other kind of relationship.

Walaykum as salam Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatuh.

Salam Alaikum Warahmatullah

I'm a junior member:(:(:(
But I feel like you felt so.....
May Allah SWT help us to spread brotherhood like this

Barakallahu feekum
wa Jazakallahu Khair
Wassalam

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Assalam alaikum hussain.mahammad! :)

I remember you! :p Haven't lost my email address, that's why! :p

Yes, and there are a lot of other members from back in 2006 and 2007 that I still remember. (eg, alkathari, Mohsin, ShaheedU, isra, virtualeye, Mirajmom, samiha, Mabsoot) and a lot more that I can't remember of the top of my head right now.

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: ,
Akhi we miss you as well. Good to know that you are back. Do PM me about your endeavors, as you had panned few things and how have they turned out? May ALLAH SWT guide you to the best and give you the best in this world and in the hereafter.

mabera

Alhamdulilah

:salam2:
You are highly welcome back brother, may Allah continue to strengthen our brotherhood in this great religion of ours.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatuh

Jazakallahu Khair to all the brothers. Truly we need to increase this feeling of brotherhood among ourselves, and keep in touch every now and then. Even a small gesture like sending an email to a brother for the sake of Allah Subhanahu wa Taala, would earn you reward. Any country, I have been to, the muslim brothers have helped with utmost love and care.

May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala strengthen us and give us victory. Br. Alkathiri, Dna; I am still in touch with you Alhamdulillah.

Br. wannabe_muttaqi and ayman, I dont have your contact info; Insha Allah I will send message soon.

Please keep me in your du'aa.