Lost

masihuddin

Peace be on you Mehi
What is your reaction to the video by Brother Joshua :How the Bible led me to islam ;
which you said you will watch it

masihuddin

Peace be on you Mehi
Did you watch the " How the Bible led me to Islam "by brother Joshua Evans which you said you would do so . If so what is your reaction

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

welcome sister,
you sound like a very thoughtful individual
May Allah facilitate your journey to the truth.
happy ramadan

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Hello brothers and sisters. Just here to give a quick update. I will be spending a couple days at my parents house after a pretty big argument with my fiancee. The internet is pretty crappy so I may not be here very much while I'm here. Have a good day, brothers and sisters.

Uh oh! Hope things sort out for you and that you are well sister!

Regards!

fakhrul naim

assalamualaikum my brothers and sisters,

dear mehi,
how are u? its been long time not seeing your tread here. :)

i hope all my brothers and sisters plus sister mehi always in a pink of health

insyaALLAH.
jazakallah..

assalamualaikum

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com
Salaam (peace) mehi,

I've been thread your thread and found it very interesting. You have come a long way from your very post to your last one. Regarding your fiancee, I would say that men are dime a dozen, you get rid of one and you will find another easily. Your religion, your God is one and should be the top prority in your life. You said it yourself, you have been searching for the right path since childhood. Religion is not just what you can pick for today or this world, it determines your position in the Hereafter as well. So inshallah (God willing) focus on what's important to you and go with that and leave that which hinders you from learning and seeking truth and spiritual fulfillment and Allah will bless you with someone even better.

Regarding your state, I know a sister in MS if you like to meet. I believe she is a convert.

Lastly, I wanted to share this from the Quran. This makes everything clear.

Quran 5: 7-19

And remember Allah's Favour upon you and His Covenant with which He bound you when you said: "We hear and we obey." And fear Allah. Verily, Allah is All-Knower of the secrets of (your) breasts.

O you who believe! Stand out firmly for Allah and be just witnesses and let not the enmity and hatred of others make you avoid justice. Be just: that is nearer to piety, and fear Allah. Verily, Allah is Well-Acquainted with what you do.

Allah has promised those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism) and do deeds of righteousness, that for them there is forgiveness and a great reward (i.e. Paradise).

They who disbelieve and deny our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) are those who will be the dwellers of the Hell-fire.

O you who believe! Remember the Favour of Allah unto you when some people desired (made a plan) to stretch out their hands against you, but (Allah) withheld their hands from you. So fear Allah. And in Allah let believers put their trust.

Indeed Allah took the covenant from the Children of Israel (Jews), and We appointed twelve leaders among them. And Allah said: "I am with you if you perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat) and give Zakat and believe in My Messengers; honour and assist them, and lend to Allah a good loan. Verily, I will remit your sins and admit you to Gardens under which rivers flow (in Paradise). But if any of you after this, disbelieved, he has indeed gone astray from the Straight Path."

So because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them, and made their hearts grow hard. They change the words from their (right) places and have abandoned a good part of the Message that was sent to them. And you will not cease to discover deceit in them, except a few of them. But forgive them, and overlook (their misdeeds). Verily, Allah loves Al-Muhsinun (good-doers - see V.2:112).

And from those who call themselves Christians, We took their covenant, but they have abandoned a good part of the Message that was sent to them. So We planted amongst them enmity and hatred till the Day of Resurrection (when they discarded Allah's Book, disobeyed Allah's Messengers and His Orders and transgressed beyond bounds in Allah's disobedience), and Allah will inform them of what they used to do.

O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Now has come to you Our Messenger (Muhammad SAW) explaining to you much of that which you used to hide from the Scripture and passing over (i.e. leaving out without explaining) much. Indeed, there has come to you from Allah a light (Prophet Muhammad SAW ) and a plain Book (this Quran).

Wherewith Allah guides all those who seek His Good Pleasure to ways of peace, and He brings them out of darkness by His Will unto light and guides them to a Straight Way (Islamic Monotheism).

Surely, in disbelief are they who say that Allah is the Messiah, son of Maryam (Mary). Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Who then has the least power against Allah, if He were to destroy the Messiah, son of Maryam (Mary), his mother, and all those who are on the earth together?" And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them. He creates what He wills. And Allah is Able to do all things.

And (both) the Jews and the Christians say: "We are the children of Allah and His loved ones." Say: "Why then does He punish you for your sins?" Nay, you are but human beings, of those He has created, He forgives whom He wills and He punishes whom He wills. And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and all that is between them, and to Him is the return (of all).

O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Now has come to you Our Messenger (Muhammad SAW) making (things) clear unto you, after a break in (the series of) Messengers, lest you say: "There came unto us no bringer of glad tidings and no warner." But now has come unto you a bringer of glad tidings and a warner. And Allah is Able to do all things.

masihuddin

May Allahs peace be on you Mehi.
You said you will watch the video by brother Joshua Evans on youtube how Bible led him to islam I am curious to find your reaction to the video

strive-may-i

That right there is one of my problems. I do not see how that could ever happen. I know if He (Allah or God...whichever it is) wills it, it shall happen. But is almost impossible in my life. Not without destroying everything I am and everything I have. I guess being cryptic doesn't help much, ne??
Greetings, from a fellow human....

Cryptic you are not being, you are being succinct! You are seeking , and to you its still a mystery. As long as one keeps ego aside, able to swallow the pride, dwelve in compassion and embrace truth, the journey will be fulfilling and rewarding - the most sincere testify.

Take your time, trust your creator, there is nothing to loose, but you will only gain, when truth is what you seek.

May Almighty Enlighten, us all!

mehitora

Hello, brothers and sisters. I have have had a long absence from here. I apologize for that. I have continued my studying while I have been away and have not lost any of my fascination for Islam in all this time. In two months time many of my current issues that are requiring to do my studying in secret will be no longer an issues, Insha'Allah.

May Allahs peace be on you Mehi.
You said you will watch the video by brother Joshua Evans on youtube how Bible led him to islam I am curious to find your reaction to the video

You have inquired many times as to my thoughts of this video. I must say I found it quite fascinating. I have watched it a total of 5 times now. It is very touching.

I would like to thank everyone for their concern for me in the time that I have been away. It means much to me.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Hey Sister.

It's so nice to have you back with us. I hope that your bumpy ride becomes smooth soon enough.

Welcome back! Hope you stick around this time.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Hello, brothers and sisters. I have have had a long absence from here. I apologize for that. I have continued my studying while I have been away and have not lost any of my fascination for Islam in all this time. In two months time many of my current issues that are requiring to do my studying in secret will be no longer an issues, Insha'Allah.

Hello,sister
Welcome back.I hope your studies are doing well insha'Allah.
May Allah make it easy for you and guide you.Ameen.

mehitora

Thank you both. I do plan to stick around this time. Something about this forum is just so peaceful while my world is full of crazy. And yes, kashif, my studies are going swimmingly, both academically and on Islam. I still haven't been able to get in contact with any sisters who live around me and I really don't feel right walking up to the ones that have their husbands with them. And I have plans to stop by the Islamic center near my school next Thursday. Super excited. Ok, I won't bore y'all to pieces all night.