lying

Bilal Ahmed

Islam my way of life
asalaam Alaykum,

i need hadeeth on lying does any1 have any or know where i can get some from.

i need to know the punisment or what happens to people that lie.

thanks.

MSyed

Look what Allah says:
"Shall I inform you (O people) upom whom the devils descend? They descend on every lying, sinful person." Al-Quran Sura 26, verses 221,222.

fahmu

Try my best.

Assalamualykum
In my opinion I suggest you not to lie.
In the book REYADU AL-SALIHIN, in chapter 4
Muhammad(pbuh)says"the truth makes you do right ( inna sidqa yahdi ilal birr)
and the right makes you go to Jannah(wainnal birra yahdi ilal jannah) he ( the one says the truth) will not leave sayin the truth antil he will be writen down as the one who tells the truth or knwon as the one who says true by Allah.(wa inna rrajula layasduqu hatta yuktaba indallaahi siddiiqan) Also the same way of liying. Lies makes you go wrong(wainnal kaziba yahdi ilal fujuri) and wrong takes you to hell.(wainnal fujura yahdi ilannaari.)He( the one lies) will not leave liying antil he will be knwon as the lier or written down as the lier by Allah.(wa inna rrajula layakzibu hatta yuktaba indallaahi kazzaaban) narrated by Al-Bukare and Muslim.

Also in anothe hadith i have heard, don't know wher it is.
I have heard that He (pbuh) said " the believers make zina,and steal, but they dont lie.
I hope this helps you little to understand how liying is really bad and more bad than stealing and making zina. In the last hadith it doesnt mean that is ok to make zina or steal but shows how liying is verry bad.
I hope you understand. I'm a new English learner, so is hard for me to translate using strong clear understanding words. If u understand arabic u can read the words in perenthesis, so it can help u much better or u can get the book i mention it up that have an English translation.
If i made mistake I will ask Allah to forgive me and protect you from the mistake i've mad.
I did my best to help you and i hope someone else who is better and have more knowledge helps you.
wassalamualeykum.

Marlon Ortiz

Lying is a serious offense in Islam. The Quran condemns lying and promises severe punishment for those who engage in it. In Surah Al-Isra Allah says: "And do not say about those who are killed in the way of Allah that they are dead; rather they are alive but you perceive [it] not." (Quran 2:154) Lying is also condemned in Hadith. One of my friend told me about this https://masterbundles.com/stock-content/vector/animal-svg/chicken-svg/ site where I got graphic templates. The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Truthfulness leads to righteousness and righteousness leads to Paradise.