Mabrook Egypt-He left-

revert2007

Love Fishing
As salamu 'alaikum

Alhamdulilah Ya Allah You have listened to our dua. Yesterday I wrote when Your help will come.

Alhamdulilah Ya Rabb

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
As salamu 'alaikum

Alhamdulilah Ya Allah You have listened to our dua. Yesterday I wrote when Your help will come.

Alhamdulilah Ya Rabb

Alhamdulillah sister i am so happy for Egypt but the protests should not stop until Islamic Shariah is establised otherwise only the government will change and the people will continue to suffer...

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
I salute you, people in Egypt.

May Allah help you in future and help you show same way also others whose still live under dictators.

:tti_sister:

Mairo

Maryama
MashaAllah - just heard the news! I hope that this will lead to better days for Egypt and that a better leader will be elected, inshaAllah.

Wasalaam

sanan khan

We dont want pupits. we want real leader who can lead their peoples in a right way. in case mubarak goes and any other person like mubarak taken over. its not right thing. i understand egyptians are not coming for changing face they want a leader.i pray for them.

habib786

May Allah guide the people of Egypt and May a right leader emerge to lead their country to light and in the way of islamic sharia... and may this revolution inshallah open eyes to other muslims countries around the world.. its high time muslims come together and may Allah unite all muslims.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barkatuhu

SubhanAllah. Allahu Akbar that duas of Muslims in Egypt are accepted,and duas from all Muslims.:hijabi: I have just now heared the news on TV, and I could not belive it it is truth. Allahu Akbar. I hope Inshallah now the goverment will be turned toward Islaam and toward Shariah law. Ameen summa ameen:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

Shak78

Congratulations to the people of Egypt! Allah has helped you throw off the shackles of a dictator. Trust in Allah and He will find you the right leader to lead you! Allah Akbar!

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Just only:

yesssmileyf.gif

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
Well done brothers and sister of Masr, for your steadfastness in the face of oppression, your action s and du`aa may Allah ta`laa guide you and help all our muslim brothes and sisters to a beetter future. Ameen

revert2007

Love Fishing
Ibrahim Abraham 42-52

As salamu 'alaikum

Chapter 14:42-52

42. Consider not that Allah is unaware of that which the Zalimoon (polytheists, wrong-doers, etc.) do, but He gives them respite up to a Day when the eyes will stare in horror.

43. (They will be) hastening forward with necks outstretched, their heads raised up (towards the sky), their gaze returning not towards them and their hearts empty (from thinking because of extreme fear).

44. And warn (O Muhammad SAW) mankind of the Day when the torment will come unto them; then the wrong-doers will say: "Our Lord! Respite us for a little while, we will answer Your Call and follow the Messengers!" (It will be said): "Had you not sworn aforetime that you would not leave (the world for the Hereafter).

45. "And you dwelt in the dwellings of men who wronged themselves, and it was clear to you how We had dealt with them. And We put forth (many) parables for you."

46. Indeed, they planned their plot, and their plot was with Allah, though their plot was a great (one, still) it would never be able to remove the mountains (real mountains or the Islamic law) from their places (as it is of no importance) (Tafsir Ibn Kathir, Vol. 2, Page 597). (It is said by some interpreters regarding this Verse that the Quraish pagans plotted against Prophet Muhammad SAW to kill him but they failed and were unable to carry out their plot which they plotted).

47. So think not that Allah will fail to keep His Promise to His Messengers. Certainly, Allah is All- Mighty, - All-Able of Retribution.

48. On the Day when the earth will be changed to another earth and so will be the heavens, and they (all creatures) will appear before Allah, the One, the Irresistible.

49. And you will see the Mujrimoon (criminals, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism, polytheists, disobedient to Allah, etc.) that Day bound together in fetters; (Muqarranoon in fetters; mean:- with their hands and feet tied to their necks with chains.)

50. Their garments will be of pitch, and fire will cover their faces.

51. That Allah may requite each person according to what he has earned. Truly, Allah is Swift at reckoning.

52. This (Quran) is a Message for mankind (and a clear proof against them), in order that they may be warned thereby, and that they may know that He is the only One Ilah (God - Allah) - (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah), and that men of understanding may take heed.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

mashallah! hope new leader will assure Islamic rule in egypt and crimes, unemployment and inflation will come to zero mark

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-Salaamu `alaykum

As glad as I am that he's gone, I can't help but recall the statement of Shaykh Muqbil rahimahullaah,

Mubarak what do you want to achieve if you remove him, or kill him? There will be 1000 dogs like him to takes his place!!"
I pray that Ahl Misr get a leader who betters their affair, and the affair of the Muslims in general. Aameen.

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
As-Salaamu `alaykum

As glad as I am that he's gone, I can't help but recall the statement of Shaykh Muqbil rahimahullaah,

I pray that Ahl Misr get a leader who betters their affair, and the affair of the Muslims in general. Aameen.

Ameen ya Rubb

MutlekM

:salam2:
IM very happy first step of muslim freedom has begun look at those who stuck to their words now apply the concept to the whole muslim ummah and then the time to free Palestine will definately be in sight. ALLAHU MALAHU ALHAMD. mabrook masr.