Make dua for my aunt

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:salam2:
My aunt passed away,please make dua for that Allah may grant her mercy,forgivenes and jannatul firdaus and fill her grave with light.Ameen.
:jazaak:

:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu dear brother

May Allah forgive your aunt and make easy her questioing in grave.

And may Allah grant patience and sabr to you and your family in these hard moments.Ameen summa Ameen.

helpinghumanity

My aunt passed away,please make dua for that Allah may grant her mercy,forgivenes and jannatul firdaus and fill her grave with light.Ameen.

Wa-alaikumus salam wa rahmatullah

Inna lillahe wa inna alahe raijun (Verily to Him we belong and to Him is our return).

O Allah, forgive brother Khasif aunt and have mercy on her and give her strength and pardon her. Be generous to her and cause her entrance to be wide and wash her with water and snow and hail. Cleanse her of her transgressions as white cloth is cleansed of stains. Give her an abode better than her home, and a family better than her family and a husband better than her husband. Take her into Paradise and protect her from the punishment of the grave and from the punishment of Hell-fire.... Ameen..

Ron-Kid

HasbunAllahu wa ni`mal Wakil '
May ALLAH perserve her in Peace and under his grand blessing.... Ameen O Rahman Al Raheem

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu dear brother

May Allah forgive your aunt and make easy her questioing in grave.

And may Allah grant patience and sabr to you and your family in these hard moments.Ameen summa Ameen.

Wa 'alaikumassalam warahmatullahi ta'ala wabarakatuhu,
:jazaak: and Ameen to your dua.

Wa-alaikumus salam wa rahmatullah

Inna lillahe wa inna alahe raijun (Verily to Him we belong and to Him is our return).

O Allah, forgive brother Khasif aunt and have mercy on her and give her strength and pardon her. Be generous to her and cause her entrance to be wide and wash her with water and snow and hail. Cleanse her of her transgressions as white cloth is cleansed of stains. Give her an abode better than her home, and a family better than her family and a husband better than her husband. Take her into Paradise and protect her from the punishment of the grave and from the punishment of Hell-fire.... Ameen..

:jazaak: and ameen to your dua
Inna lillahi wa inna alahi raijoon,
May Allah (swt) have mercy on your Aunt.

:jazaak: and ameen to your dua.

May ALLAH perserve her in Peace and under his grand blessing.... Ameen O Rahman Al Raheem

:jazaak: and ameen to your duas
everyone for your precious thoughts and duas.

May Allah unite us all and our departed and future relatives in jannatul firdaus .Ameen,

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Wa-alaykum-us-salaam wa'rahmatullaah,

To Allah we belong and to Him we shall return.

May Allah (subhaanahu wa ta'aala) make the trials of the grave smooth for her and patience to your family. Ameen.

MuslimShadow

Walaikum assalam warahmatullah

May ALLAH save your aunt from the torment of grave and bestow His mercy on her.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
Inna lillahi wa Inna ilayhi raji'oon. May Allah forgive her shortcomings and grant her jannah.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

May Allah bestow his never ending mercy on your aunt and prevent her from the torment of grave. Grant her al-Firdausul A'la and make her among those who see their Lord. Ameen!

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Wa 'alaikumassalam WaRahmatullahi WaBarakatuhu,
Ameen to your duas and :jazaak:
Wa 'alaikumassalam WaRahmatullahi WaBarakatuhu

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

~Assalamu'alaikum!
From Allah swt we come
And
To Allah swt we shall return.

My deepest sympathy and condolence
upon the passing away of your dearest aunt
~May Allah swt place her among the pious muslims in Jannah
And
~May Allah swt grant you and your family patience during this sad moment~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

~Assalamu'alaikum!
From Allah swt we come
And
To Allah swt we shall return.

My deepest sympathy and condolence
upon the passing away of your dearest aunt
~May Allah swt place her among the pious muslims in Jannah
And
~May Allah swt grant you and your family patience during this sad moment~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam
Wa alaikumassalam warahmatullah,
Ameen to your duas wajazakAllahi khayr

Assalamu Alaikum:
May Allah ease your pain in this time of grief....Ameen.

Wa alaikumassalam warahmatullah,
Ameen to your dua waJazakAllahi khayr