Allahu Akbar! Makkah Exclusive News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Al Sheikh Sudais delivered a short speech from the Mihrab of Masjid Al Haram congratulating the Ummah on the advent of Ramadhan Mubarak!
:hamdulila:
1648972035265.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

★Ramadhan Mubarak★​

~May Allah swt grant Al Sheikh Dr/Minister Abdul Rahman Ibn Abdul Aziz as-Sudais ( Head of the Presidency for the Two Holy Mosques ) and the ummahtul al islamiah world-wide best health and protection ~Amin!
1648972370846.png

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Hajj/ Umrah Security:
“Arrest of 2 individuals for violating the sanctity of Masjid Al Haram by raising a ruckus.” The Hajj and Umrah Security called upon all to the respect the sanctity of the place and observe serenity and calm during the performance of Umrah and prayers

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

★Ramadhan Mubarak★​

REAKING NEWS His Royal Highness The Crown Prince announces the launch of King Salman's project to expand Masjid Quba, the largest expansion in the history of the Mosque.
1649491647453.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

★Ramadhan Mubarak★​

Ministry of Hajj and Umrah: “Labbaik Allahumma Labbaik

We’re honored to welcome one million pilgrims in Hajj 2022”

Mashaallah Alhamdulillah!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

★Ramadhan Mubarak★​

BREAKING NEWS | Hajj 2022/1443 Policy Announced

- 1 million Hujjaj will attend Hajj from inside and outside the Kingdom
- Maximum age limit 65 years
- Vaccination against COVID-19 Mandatory
- Negative PCR test 72 hours before Arriving in the Kingdom

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
لبيك اللهم لبيك
opens for the world after 2 years for hajj
BREAKING NEWS
The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has announced that 1 million Hujjaj will attend this year’s Hajj .
~Alhamdulillah!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Ministry of Hajj and Umrah : Previous rules requiring men below 40 to accompany Female Mahrams (Family) and Women to accompany a Mahram or a Women’s Group have been abolished.