Marhaban...

17th

Bismillah......
'as-salāmu calaykum,

I doubt I will be posting much... For now, but wished to say hello....

maca salāma

Meraj

Brother
'as-salāmu calaykum,

I doubt I will be posting much... For now, but wished to say hello....

maca salāma

:wasalam:

:SMILY206: Brother to this site and TTI family....hope u wil enjoy ur stay here inshallah....and be very close to us always inshallah.....plz brother feel free to ask any question....inshallah brothers and sisters are ready to answer....

hope u wil not get away from here inshallah....

17th

Bismillah......
:wasalam:

:SMILY206: Brother to this site and TTI family....hope u wil enjoy ur stay here inshallah....and be very close to us always inshallah.....plz brother feel free to ask any question....inshallah brothers and sisters are ready to answer....

hope u wil not get away from here inshallah....

:D

Jazak Allah khair!

17th

Bismillah......
I was told by a very good friend to join.... I am new to Islam... I have only been studying the religion for just a week, I first dipped my foot into the waters to test it's temperature... And now I am treading water...

maca salāma

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
I was told by a very good friend to join.... I am new to Islam... I have only been studying the religion for just a week, I first dipped my foot into the waters to test it's temperature... And now I am treading water...

maca salāma

Bro share with us your story. How you come to islam .

Meraj

Brother

maca salāma

:salam2:

yes.. i am with brother alkhatri ... it wil be our pleasure if you share ur story with us inshallah....
jazak ALLAH kheiran

17th

Bismillah......
Marhaban,

Not used to people wishing to hear my tale... But, I shall share it with you. :)

At one time, I was a very bad man... I have been from one extreme to another, searching, seeking.... This I now realise, at the time I didn't... As a youth I was fueled by hate I was apart of a Neo-Nazi group... And did many bad things. I from there joined my countries army which I moved on from years later, I then began to turn towards religion, I found a christian group called the Jehovah witnesses where I stayed for two years, yet I was still unhappy and I was still not satisfied, from there I just became nothing... Still a man of this world, I would observe, learn to pass the time. I became interested in Islam around a month ago, but didn't start truly studying into Islam intil a week back. In my study I have found I am understanding more than I expected and I am enjoying what I am reading.... I hope that it shall continue to grow from there... And well, that is me in brief detail......

Meraj

Brother
Marhaban,

Not used to people wishing to hear my tale... But, I shall share it with you. :)

At one time, I was a very bad man... I have been from one extreme to another, searching, seeking.... This I now realise, at the time I didn't... As a youth I was fueled by hate I was apart of a Neo-Nazi group... And did many bad things. I from there joined my countries army which I moved on from years later, I then began to turn towards religion, I found a christian group called the Jehovah witnesses where I stayed for two years, yet I was still unhappy and I was still not satisfied, from there I just became nothing... Still a man of this world, I would observe, learn to pass the time. I became interested in Islam around a month ago, but didn't start truly studying into Islam intil a week back. In my study I have found I am understanding more than I expected and I am enjoying what I am reading.... I hope that it shall continue to grow from there... And well, that is me in brief detail......

:salam2:

masha ALLAH...brother you are now on the right track....it is ALLAH (shubhana Wa Taala) who guided you to the truth...brother i advice you to continue ur study abt islam ....you wil really feel a new light,,a light of truth inshallah...
hope these sites can help you in ur study inshallah..

http://www.islamreligion.com/
http://www.lightuponlight.com/islam/
http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/

dianne

Salam,

Welcome to the tti family,enjoy your stay,hope to hear from you more often.

wassalam

17th

Bismillah......
'as-salāmu calaykum,

I am reading the Qur'an and hadiths daily! It is all very good, and I do enjoy looking at links that people share with me, much appreciated! And as Muhammad (Sall-Allahu aleyhi wa Sallam) said; One hour's meditation on the work of the Creator is better than seventy years of prayer...

maca salāma

A

Aloosh12

cool story i think there was a movie of the neo nazis forgot the name

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Assalam aleikum there :)

What a story!!
You're very welcome to our family..i think your friend gave you a valuable advise to come here..God willing, you'll have enough ressources here..to learn a bit about Islaam, if you have any doubts, don't worry..just ask away..and we'll try to answer to the best of our ability..

17th

Bismillah......
Assalam aleikum there :)

What a story!!
You're very welcome to our family..i think your friend gave you a valuable advise to come here..God willing, you'll have enough ressources here..to learn a bit about Islaam, if you have any doubts, don't worry..just ask away..and we'll try to answer to the best of our ability..

Al-hamdulillah! :D