Marhaban...

17th

Bismillah......
All you need to understand now is Allah's mercy. Doesn't it feel wonderful?

Welcome to TTI. Alhamdullilah!

To even attempt to understand how a being could be so merciful would baffle... :)

While I seem to have all of your attention... I am currently elsewhere in a debate about homosexuality... And I wish to explain to them in more detail than I am currently able to the Islamic stance on this.... Where on this site could I gather information?

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Can you see at the top of the page, there's a search section, just write the topic.. and hopefully you'll find informations there.. as we have discussed this many times :)

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
To even attempt to understand how a being could be so merciful would baffle... :)

While I seem to have all of your attention... I am currently elsewhere in a debate about homosexuality... And I wish to explain to them in more detail than I am currently able to the Islamic stance on this.... Where on this site could I gather information?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AerCqUUxiUo

Its from an islamic scholar. Dr Bilal Philips....

17th

Bismillah......
Im surprised you know some arabic words. Thats kinda fast

Ma asalamma, Marhaban, JazakAllah khair...

Ma asalamma :laughing-dancing:

calaykumu s-salām!

1: I am a -very- fast learner.....
2: I can speak nine languages (Arabic is -not- one of those languages I only know bits...) ..... I have a 'thing' for learning other culture's languages...

maca salāma

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

MashAllah....thats great .
Have you read about reverts becoming scholars or talibul ilm....
People like Dr Bilal Philips, Yusuf Estes, Abdur Raheem Green

I see your potential, InshAllah.....:hearts:

17th

Bismillah......
wa alaikum assalam,

If I am honest, the first time I have heard of Dr Philips was from your previous post, and the others I have not heard of, Very new to this all... The only things I have been reading have been the Qur'an in Arabic with English translation (So I can understand Arabic) and the Hadiths... And of course going over, and over the five pillars.

maca salāma

Masria

as salamualeykum

I am so happy that you would call me a good friend and that you have taken this step toward Allah. InshAllah your journey will be short and full of joy and peace.

I agree, I also see the potential in you, you have a brain like a sponge and insh'Allah before long you will be teaching me about Islam.

I have read all of your posts and I was so sorry that you saw the thread called 'very funny', which of course is not funny at all. I recommended this site because there is so much good information but at times I too dispair at the attitudes I read here. Please remember that not everyone holds the same views and even in Islam we disagree. As with any forum you will quickly pick up whose attitudes you agree with and whose you don't.

Please look up the member Brother Mabsoot and look for where he posts and what he says. In my experience his posts are always worth reading and they fill me with hope.

You know where to find me if ever you want to discuss anything or share your journey (I shall be watching it with interest my friend).

wasalaam
MW

17th

Bismillah......
as salamualeykum

I am so happy that you would call me a good friend and that you have taken this step toward Allah. InshAllah your journey will be short and full of joy and peace.

I agree, I also see the potential in you, you have a brain like a sponge and insh'Allah before long you will be teaching me about Islam.

I have read all of your posts and I was so sorry that you saw the thread called 'very funny', which of course is not funny at all. I recommended this site because there is so much good information but at times I too dispair at the attitudes I read here. Please remember that not everyone holds the same views and even in Islam we disagree. As with any forum you will quickly pick up whose attitudes you agree with and whose you don't.

Please look up the member Brother Mabsoot and look for where he posts and what he says. In my experience his posts are always worth reading and they fill me with hope.

You know where to find me if ever you want to discuss anything or share your journey (I shall be watching it with interest my friend).

wasalaam
MW

'as-salāmu alaykum Akht! (no 'c' :)),

I speak only the truth, you are indeed a good friend I am very grateful. Jazak Allah khair! I do not doubt for a minute I will teach you at least one thing about Islam... As I do not doubt for one moment you will at least teach me something, and someone else and they will teach someone, and someone shall teach them... We all learn from one another, not matter how much you know someone will always know something of value... That you do not, and there is no dead end you, I, we, all shall continue to learn, and grow.

You need not apologise for that thread... I just wish others would see that to cause such harm isn't of goodness... And that which is not of goodness, is not of Allah.... I hope they shall see ther err of their ways.... (La Hawla wa la quwwata illa Billah) Victory comes from the Jihad over one’s self….. Within this Jihad one must ask questions…. The start of these questions should be… What does Allah represent? Is Allah good? Is he righteous? Is he forgiving? Is he of mercy…. I am sure the answers you SHOULD find will all be Yes…….. Then ask these same questions… Again, but not of Allah’s name… But of YOUR name….. Is the answer to these questions still yes?

I leave this post with a quotation of Muhammad.... (pbuh)

"The proud will not enter Paradise, nor a violent speaker.."

maca salāma

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Masha Allah, I am impressed with your knowledge. You already know more and with Allah's help you'll increase your knowlegde and yes I see a good Muslim Scholer in you. Just waiting for the moment you take Shahada for I ennjoy to see the increase of the believers. Hope you enjoy your stay. Salams