Marriot Bombing in Pakistan today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khalil2u

A truck bomb was set off in front of the Marriot hotel in Pakistan. 50 people claimed dead and the number is expected rise. This was the objective of the Bush secret ops in Pakistan destabilization. We need to make dua's for the people of Pakistan and the people from around the world killed in that hotel. This hurts my heart. No one claimed responsibility for this bombing yet. This world is such a scary place and the ummah must stand together at times like these. Khalil2u4ever.:girl3:

UmmHusnaa

A truck bomb was set off in front of the Marriot hotel in Pakistan. 50 people claimed dead and the number is expected rise. This was the objective of the Bush secret ops in Pakistan destabilization. We need to make dua's for the people of Pakistan and the people from around the world killed in that hotel. This hurts my heart. No one claimed responsibility for this bombing yet. This world is such a scary place and the ummah must stand together at times like these. Khalil2u4ever.:girl3:

The news is reporting that taliban insurgents have taken responsibility, but i think that it is too much of a coincidence that america sends in all its cia operatives and then all of a sudden we have all these bombings.

It also upsets me that innocent people have to take the brunt of the wests punishment, but Allah SWT sees all and has promised that whoever takes his wallee as enemy then He the Almighty will wage war on them.

meer suhail

ILM seeker
yeah was a huge blast was so huge
that the blast that took place outside my cleint office where im deputed these days ,( which killed over 100 people )was no comparision ,
i was some 2 kms from blas site ,even though few mins earlier was on walking distance from marriort ,,,,was in market having iftar ,then went to pray ,and we changed plan ,for dinner ,,and were on way to other side of Islamabad ,
standing on ( kalsom plaza signal ) which would be around 2-2.5 km from marriot hotel ,
was so so so so huge that car jolted ,,4 people in side ,
and with blast came ,sound of glass shattering all around ,,,,
was even heard at my home ,some 14 kms from marriot hotel , people at home thought lightinig struck somewhere,
first guess was where ever ,it was so huge that where ever it took place ,there would be nothing left ,,,,
and obvious guess was hotel or resturant ,coz of timing ,,,office shut ,iftar time and only thing that has rush is hotel ,,,coz cant be in a masjid ,,,prayer time was over ,,,,,
so must be hotel ,,,
but sound ,was terriblly loud
hmmmm ,,,,,,,
May Allah save pakistan ,
well definitly enemies of Pakistan are on roll here ,,,,,using innocent people,,
it just so mind shaking ,,,,,,
well ofcourse you can guess ,in last 8 years ,
CIA and FBI were allowed to operate in tribal belt of pakistan and recruit people there ,,,
so you can guess from where all this menace came ,,,,,
its time to join hands and find solution ,,,,,,,,,, PEACE

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer

:salam2:

IMO, It doesn't benefit the Taliban to do something like this.
This type of incidents are counter-productive to the Taliban, because they would loose public sympathy. Plus mostly Muslims are killed in the blasts.
Sometimes the government stages these type of attacks for propaganda purposes. Algerian government used to carry out public bombings and stuff and blame it on militants to turn the public against them or to justify brutal 'response' against the militants.
I tend to be a skeptic whenever I read similar stories.

:wasalam:

Abel213

:salam2:

IMO, It doesn't benefit the Taliban to do something like this.
This type of incidents are counter-productive to the Taliban, because they would loose public sympathy. Plus mostly Muslims are killed in the blasts.
Sometimes the government stages these type of attacks for propaganda purposes. Algerian government used to carry out public bombings and stuff and blame it on militants to turn the public against them or to justify brutal 'response' against the militants.
I tend to be a skeptic whenever I read similar stories.

:wasalam:

I am skeptical.

meer suhail

ILM seeker
wow ,grrr
would you look at the place ,once beautiful avenue ,
is like ,,,a A-bomb exploded there ,,
,tree wiped out ,,,,,,where is the road ,,,
the cars ,,,,no wonder y ,i was 2 km away ,and glasses all around shattered ,,,,,
grrr ....

Salem9022

why taliban are to be blamed after every such attack? no one has takjen the resopnsibility yet

well Unfortunetly the taliban and the kharajite supporters already have taken responsibility for this attack which was targeted in a Building where people were getting ready for their iftar meal.

this is what happens when you have deviant beleifs rife in a country with almost no scholars, and the only scholar people assume are those ones who are living in caves with a kalshnokov in their hands and know next to noting about the sunnah of the prophet.

irish_muslim_08

well Unfortunetly the taliban and the kharajite supporters already have taken responsibility for this attack which was targeted in a Building where people were getting ready for their iftar meal.

this is what happens when you have deviant beleifs rife in a country with almost no scholars, and the only scholar people assume are those ones who are living in caves with a kalshnokov in their hands and know next to noting about the sunnah of the prophet.

Asalamualeykum,

Well said, good to see someone point out the division and poor knowledge of Islam amongst some. Couldn't have said that better.

Wasalam

Zafran

Muslim Brother
salaam

what are al qeada or Taliban trying to achieve anyway - the only thing i'm seeing is a lot of killing and explosion in there name - whats there motive???

To fight america? because so far they are doing a terrible job by bombing innocent muslims and non muslims who dont deserve to blown up or killed in this sick way.

Obase

Speaks his mind...
It is bad enough to see this cowardly attack- but to do it in Ramadan is even worse. A month in which we are suppose to better ourselves, a month when good deeds are multiplied and we can draw closer to Allah- one of the months in which Allah has forbidden fighting and any wrong doing is seen as worse outside these 'forbidden months'- what did these people who carried out this abomination expect to achieve?

If these were muslims, I hope they rot- the suicide bomber will find his fate now. He will be in for a surprise. That is what you get when you follow the ignorant.

t68ware

I am a Christian here in Pennsylvania, and the news has been covering this story. While I understand nobody has taken responsiblility, the Taliban is at the top of the list. If that is the case, why would Muslims attack places where other Muslims gather? Is it allowed for Muslims to kill other Muslims even if they disagree with them? Forgive me if I do not fully understand Islam...I am on this site to learn. Thank you.

yes work of militants but who do u think supplied them the 600 kg bomb?.....india of course....remember the delhi bombings a few days ago, that was ISI work and then marriioot hotel bombing was the reaction we got from the indian agency RAW.....this will never end between india and pakistan cause its all bout kashmir ever since pakistan was made

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge

Don't even open your mouth anymore. You STILL are going around talking smack about Mujahid. If the Thaaliban brothers are deviant and full of innovations and evil, go prove your point with FACTS, not your mouth, got that?

And besides, Thaaliban originated from Pakistan, in Darul Uloom Haqqaniyah, a Madrashah. So that's it for how much you want to know about their Islamic Education.

Thaaliban are my brothers in Islam, they've fought for the religion of Allah Ta Alla, so I'll defend the honor and innocence of my brothers and show you guys that they aren't the ones doing those things in Pakistan.

Mossad (sounds familiar?)​

CONSPIRACIES against Muslims world by rogue elements posing to be MAUALANAS which are causing SUICDE BOMBINGs like the one that killed 50 people in Pakistan and those which are daily killing people in IRAQ

The Suicide bombing like this are a conspiracy and who are doing this no one knows TALIBAN say they dont allow suicide bombings against Muslims then who is doing this .
THERE WERE REPORTS OF MOSSAD AND RAW(Indian agency ) behind this knid of attacks.

1)The phenomenon was observed in IRAQ where secret documents revealed more than 2000 active MOSSAD members were active .What are they doing .JIHADIS target the AMERICANS but MOSSAD's MAULANAS deviate the reaction and anger against US in Iraqi people on INNOCENT people and so MOSSAD braindwashed people and encouraged them to carry attacks against innocent people.It also destroyed image of real JIHADIS who are just targeting americans.

2) One great example was an attack on FRENCH engineers building AGOSTA submarine in karachi Pakistan(latest submarine that can carry 16 cruise missile of nuclear payload with 80 days submerged time) ..The construction of submarines deeply hurt Israel and India.PAKISTAN's intelligence agency ISI carried out investigations and it was revealed that people who carried out attacks were brain washed by MAULANA that those engineers were running NIGHT CLUBS and they(attackers) said if they knew that engineers were there to build submarine then they would never have done so .LATER INVESTIATIONS REVEALED THAT MAULANA WAS A MOSSAD AGENT.

3)Another example is MURDER of daniel pearl a jewish journalist .MUSHARRAF wrote in his book IN THE LINE OF FIRE that the person who did that was an MI6 double agent who did this to tarnish Pakistani image and FURTHER ISRAELI PRIME MINISTER SHARON THAT TIME SAID ISRAEL SHOULD INTERVENE IN INVESTIGATIONs still further JEWS IN HOLLY WOOD MADE MOVIE on Daniel Pearl's murder AND CAST ANGELINA JOLIE to further disrupt foreign investment.

4) Another example is MAULANA FAZLULLAH of SWAT who gave FATWA against anti polio campaign saying that an body who suffers from polio his leg is martyred.His on father in law condemned him .He used o talk of JIHAD and when the army carried out operation he ran like COWARD .Investigations revealed that he was supplied wih equipments by NORTHERN ALLIANCE to DESTABALIZE PAKISTAN and in his SEMINARY security forces claimed to have found LIQUOR.

5)ISI pakistan's intelligence agencies documents of 1980s revealed that there was a special cell in Mossad where people were taught QURAN and HADITH and made MAULANAS who would then infiltrate ranks of muslims.

6)Pakistan has been on hit list of US,Israel because of it being a nuclear power and most power ful army in Islamic world plus the only ideological country created in the name of islam on 27 RAMADAN by sacrifice of 1 million muslims and 10 millions migrations.THE latest surge in suicide attacks was a carefully designed operation on one hand US PRESSURIZED MUSHY TO ATTACK LAL MASJID and kill hundreds of innocent children ON THE OTHER HAND with their ROGUE MAULANAS TAPPED ANGER AMONG RELATIVES OF LAL MASJID EVENT CHANNELISNG IT AGAINST INNOCENT PEOPLE LIKE SCHOOL BUS OF ARMY,INNOCENT PEOPLE PRAYING IN MASJIDS.

7) 911 attacks were an INSIDE JOD with considerable evidence like ( a circular hole in pentagon where there was no destruction due to WINGS suggesting plane didnt hit Pentagon,bombs clearly being seen below falling rubble in WTC suggesting CONTROLLED DEMOLITION ..watch loose change 2 edition) .VIDEO TAPES of Bin ladin were proven to be fake as his picture in which he claimed responsibility was different then orginal one .he was wearong a gold ring which is HARAM.Voice can be duplicated with software.

The latest video tapes BIN LADIN claiming responsibilty of 911 HALTS when bin ladin talks about LATEST EVENTS and THREATENS TERRORIST ATTACKS and RUNS when he talks GENERAL THINGS .ACTUALLY IT WAS AN OLD VIDEO TAPE WHICH WAS EDITTED .

8) the group who claimed responsibiltyof 77 by text message quoted FALSE REFERENCE OF QURAN's AYAT.

THEY PLOTTED AND PLANNED AND ALLAH ALSO PLANNED VERILY! ALLAH IS THE BEST OF PLANNERS

1)Mossad declassified documents suggested that they created MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD in EGYPT to break strength of NASSER but now the same MUSLIM BROTHER HOOD has emerged as a threat to them

2)Mossad also claimed to have encourage HAMAS to breake PLO's strength but now same HAMAS is ther biggest FOE

3)US supported TALIBAN initially but now they are the biggest threat to US intersts in CENT ASIA.

4)911 attacks were carried out to STOP ISLAM but after it HUNDREDS OF NON MUSLIMS ARE BEING ATTRACTED tO ISLAM Islamic movements all over the world are gaining strength.

Every conspiracy of KUFFARS is turning against them and INSHALLAH THE LATEST CONSPIRACY OF SUICIDE BOMBINGS IN PAK and IRAQ would also turn against them.

MUSHY's power has already weakened and already there is a MOVEMENT going on. once FREE ELECTIONS are held in PAKISTAN next GOV should enforce SHARIAH(the reason Pak was created) and withdraw support from WAR ON TERROR,COMBINE WITH REAL JIHADIS AND REAL TALIBAN TO WIPE OUT ROGUE MAULANAS AND NATO IN AFGHANISTAN.

It is bad enough to see this cowardly attack- but to do it in Ramadan is even worse. A month in which we are suppose to better ourselves, a month when good deeds are multiplied and we can draw closer to Allah- one of the months in which Allah has forbidden fighting and any wrong doing is seen as worse outside these 'forbidden months'- what did these people who carried out this abomination expect to achieve?

If these were muslims, I hope they rot- the suicide bomber will find his fate now. He will be in for a surprise. That is what you get when you follow the ignorant.

this is what poverty leads to.....do u think a rich idiot would do such a thing??....this is the work of a poor person who was bought bcause he didnt have anything to eat or provide to his family , so he thought if i die and get some money then isnt that better than watching my whole family die?......

i dont c it as a cowardly attack.... thats only what those dumb western leaders say who created this whole situation in the first place....

POVERTY CAN LEAD TO ALOT OF THINGS AND THIS IS JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG!!

Salem9022

Don't even open your mouth anymore. You STILL are going around talking smack about Mujahid. If the Thaaliban brothers are deviant and full of innovations and evil, go prove your point with FACTS, not your mouth, got that?

And besides, Thaaliban originated from Pakistan, in Darul Uloom Haqqaniyah, a Madrashah. So that's it for how much you want to know about their Islamic Education.

Thaaliban are my brothers in Islam, they've fought for the religion of Allah Ta Alla, so I'll defend the honor and innocence of my brothers and show you guys that they aren't the ones doing those things in Pakistan.

Mossad (sounds familiar?)​

Listen, I don't want to make this a big fight or anything because debates and useless talk is not from the sunnah, if you think that everything you see on the television and newspaper is a conspiracy then I don't even know the reason for talking to you, you are only 14-15 years old masha'Allah, why you are so obsessed about what is happeneing there? you should learn the sunnah for once like where it says if some one kills himself intentionally then the gates of heaven is closed for him.

as for the taliban, we already had a discussion before this and the moderators even told you that the taliban don't follow the quran and sunnah, the taliban are deobandies and they have many mistakes in their aqeedah.

as for all of this conspiracy theories of 9-11, 9-11 was done by the kharajite group called al-qaeda, and bin laden the leader of this group himself even acknolwdged it, this kharajite group started way back before they did 9-11, it started with the Ikwanul Muslimeen, from there that assasination of the President was done, then the Murder of the King of saudi arabia, etc, this Al-Qaeda group and their Forfathers the Ikwanul Muslimeen, believe there is no such thing called an Islamic country because all the muslim leaders are Kuffar and so there is no such thing called Darul Islam(lands of Islam) and so they can wage Jihad where ever they want, even in Mekkah.

I don't know if you know that there were some Kharajites who tried to destroy Mekkah, Please tell me Mossad and CIA did this??????

"Saudis arrest more suspected militants
JIDDAH, Saudi Arabia (AP) — Police investigating a purported Islamic extremist plot to attack Mecca arrested six more suspected al-Qaeda members who allegedly escaped a raid on a bomb-filled apartment, newspapers reported Monday.
The six suspects arrested Sunday join five others captured during the previous night's raid on the booby-trapped apartment, where police found six dozen bombs and other weapons. A shootout at the site killed five al-Qaeda militants suspected in last month's suicide bombings in Riyadh and two security agents.

The newspaper Okaz reported that the six suspects arrested Sunday fled the raid in a car that broke down on the outskirts of Mecca. The men continued on foot.

Four were arrested at a mosque complex just outside the city. A fifth made it to nearby mountains, where authorities overpowered him after a three-hour standoff in which he threatened to detonate a bomb.

Other Saudi newspapers had similar reports. Saudi newspapers are privately owned but controlled by the government.

Saudis reacted angrily to the threats against Mecca, where police continued their crackdown Monday, manning checkpoints in the city's main thoroughfares, checking identification papers, frisking drivers and searching cars. Mecca, 450 miles west of Riyadh, is the birthplace of Islam's seventh-century prophet and the heart of the annual pilgrimage every able-bodied Muslim is required to perform at least once.

The legitimacy of Saudi rulers rests partly on their custodianship of the holy city, which is off-limits to non-Muslims. A strike on Mecca could be seen as a strike on the regime.

Hundreds of people braved searing heat to attend funerals for the two police officers slain during the Mecca shootouts.

Khaled al-Maeena, editor-in-chief of the Arab News, said the strong turnout Sunday indicated that Saudis support the crackdown and are disgusted by the violence.

"Saudi Arabia used to have one of the lowest crime rates in the world. We're very disappointed and upset by all this violence," al-Maeena said.
Monday newspapers published pictures of the police officers, the children they left behind and some of the dead suspects covered in blood-splattered cloth.

"Mecca is our spiritual haven. We go there for peace of mind. It's the last place you expect violence," said Khlood Nazer, a 27-year-old marketing executive. "Knowing that these people were there with large quantities of explosives and bombs is very scary."

Jamal Khashoggi, a Saudi analyst, said alleged plans to attack sites in the birthplace of Islam might hurt the extremist groups' recruiting efforts.

"The religious credibility of the extremists will be hurt by the purported Mecca attacks," Khashoggi said. "The idea of violence in holy Mecca is abhorrent to Muslims. It's a sin to commit violence in Mecca, and the religious credibility of anyone who plans attacks there is weakened."

Saudi security official believe the Mecca plot is linked to the May 12 suicide bombings on Western residential compounds in Riyadh that killed 35 people, including nine Americans and nine Saudi attackers.

The Riyadh bombings have been linked to al-Qaeda, the militant Muslim group that has declared its enmity toward the Saudi royalty and its close ally, the United States. al-Qaeda, which is led by Saudi-born Osama bin Laden, is suspected of carrying out the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks in the United States.

The Interior Ministry said Sunday that the Mecca apartment raid foiled a "group of terrorists ... (who) were preparing an imminent terrorist act." The government did not provide details of the alleged plot.

The booby-trapped apartment contained 72 bombs of different sizes, semiautomatic rifles, knives, communication devices, bomb-making materials and masks, a ministry statement said.

The hideout was in a neighborhood just three miles from the Grand Mosque, which houses the Kaaba, the large, cubical stone structure covered with a black cloth that is Islam's most sacred site. Muslims around the world face the Kaaba during daily prayers.

Since the May 12 attacks, Saudi authorities have questioned 1,000 people and detained 300, an official said. The arrests have occurred in such major cities as Medina, Riyadh, Hael and Mecca.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2003-06-16-saudi-arrests_x.htm

btw the Khawarij were amoung the first group to split from Islam and the sunnah, and the Muslims and the Companions fought and killed them for rejecting the rulership

Status
Not open for further replies.