Marrying older women

HelpingSoul

Assalaam walaikum,

It does not matter if they are young or old or beautiful or ugly or short or tall or white or black...brothers just marry the believing sisters, please.

:wasalam:

Alhamdulillah Rightly said :D nice way to end the long discussion :shake:

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
wa Alaykumu assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,Well as long as Allah swt is the supreme ruler , I don't mind living with that illusion if it really meant to be part of predestination.If not and the donkey is dead, the sword has melted and the knight gets swallowed by a cousin frog of his, we can always run like Forrest (Joke).
Sounds fair?

Yeah. Like Sir Robin, I will bravely run away...

justoneofmillion

Assalaam walaikum,

It does not matter if they are young or old or beautiful or ugly or short or tall or white or black...brothers just marry the believing sisters, please.
:salam2:

It feels nice to be welcomed in such a generous fashion,that is kind of you.May Allah swt bless you and the boys.

I sadly don't have the time to engage in discussions lately,I just wanted to drop by...What you have said obviously sums it up and inshallah there is enough for everybody's ease out there.

We should never loose hope in the mercy of Allah swt.

justoneofmillion

Yeah. Like Sir Robin, I will bravely run away...
Wa Aleikum Assalaam brother,

Let me add a b flat to the bravely without teasing you.Marriage is half of the deen,when it comes your way inshallah, you will face it and have a wonderful pious sister by your side,and you will be just and generous more like the other "Robin".Oh and don't worry about "the look" old women do not enter paradise anyways...if that is your priority ,catch up on that one.May Allah swt make it easy for you and for all of us.

Take care
Be well

Shak78

lols that's what i have noticed also. most older women talk/argue waaaaaay too much.

No offense I hope Brother but that is a huge generalization of woman. I know many women who are shy and quiet and hate to argue. You can not group all women together like this. It's like saying that all young men want to go out clubbing and party because some do. Generalizations are bad.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister..
I do believe this brother would do well to spend an hour with me, when I am on a high horse. One on one. What do you think?

esperanza

revert of many years
No offense I hope Brother but that is a huge generalization of woman. I know many women who are shy and quiet and hate to argue. You can not group all women together like this. It's like saying that all young men want to go out clubbing and party because some do. Generalizations are bad.

yes sure iagree..not all women like to argue,,,,maybe you met the wrong ones...but sadly it is common among some muslim women,,,,especially as they become more independent,,,,:hijabi: