MashaAllah, A story of a little girl

muna

ابنة الاسلام
A story of a little girl

Asalamu 3alaikum brothers and sisters, i had 2share you with this amazing little girl story i found on the internet..

This story is of a little girl named Bar`ah who is 10 years old, her parents were doctors who moved to Saudi Arabia in search of better life.

At this age, Bar`ah memorized the whole Quran with tajweed, she was very intelligent, her teacher use to tell her she should be in middle school not primary school.

Her family was small and committed to Islam and its teachings…. suddenly one day the mother started feeling sever abdominal pain, after tests and checkups she found out that she has cancer, but in its late stages.

The mother thought she should tell her daughter, specially if she wakes up one day and didn’t find her mother beside her… so she told her: “Bar`ah I will go to paradise ahead of you, but I want you to read the Quran you memorized every day since it will protect you in this life…”

The little girl didn’t really understand what her mother was trying to tell her… but she started feeling the change in her mother’s status, especially when she was transferred to stay in hospital on a permanent bases. The little girl use to come to the hospital after her school and recite the Quran for her mother till the evening when her father used to take her home.

One day the hospital called the husband and informed him that the his wife’s condition was very bad and he needed to come as fast as he can, so the father picked Bar`ah from her school and headed to the hospital, when they arrived he asked her to stay in the car… so that she wouldn’t get shocked if her mother passed away.

The father got out of his car, with tears filled in his eyes and while crossing the road to enter the hospital, he was hit by a speeding car and died in front of his daughter who came crying to her father…!

The tragedy of Bar`ah is not over yet… the news of her father’s death was hidden from the mother, but after 5 days the mother passed away leaving Bar`ah alone in this life. She become alone without her parents, and her parents’ friends decided to find her relatives in Egypt so that they can take care of her.

Suddenly, Bar`ah started having sever pain like her mother, after a few tests and checkups it was confirmed it was cancer… at the surprise of every one she said: “Alhamdu Lillah, now I will meet my parents.”

All of the family friends were shocked and surprised, this little girl being faced with calamity after calamity and she is patient and satisfied with what Allah ordained for her!

People started hearing about Bar`ah and her story, and a Saudi decided to take care of her… he sent her to the UK for treatment of this disease.

One of the Islamic channels got in contact with this little girl and asked her to recite the Quran… and this is her beautiful voice with recitation…
[yt]NnNS9ID9Ecw[/yt]

They contacted her again before she went into a coma and she made dua for her parents and sang a nasheed…

[yt]Rz3_oLGZ_no[/yt]

The days passed by and the cancer spread all over her body, the doctors decided to amputate her legs, and she is patient and satisfied with Allah’s ordains… after a few days the CANCER spread to her brain, upon which doctors decided for another urgent brain surgery… and now her body is in a UK hospital in full COMA…

So pray for her health and speedy recovery…

Another recitation…
[yt]gkIO02s6Ywg[/yt]

“Truly in the heart there is a void that can not be removed except with the company of Allah. And in it there is a sadness that can not be removed except with the happiness of knowing Allah and being true to Him. And in it there is an emptiness that can not be filled except with love for Him and by turning to Him and always remembering Him. And if a person were given all of the world and what is in it, it would not fill this emptiness.” — Ibn Qayyim al Jawziyya

"ASALU-ALLLAH AL3ADHEEM RABBAL 3ARSHIL 3ADHEEM AN YASHFEEHAA" and jameec3 almardh muslimeen" Aameeen

sis khadidja

proud to be muslim
:salam2: this touched me very much i coudnt stop crying my dua is with her inshallah she gets better :tti_sister::blackhijab:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

:girl3: May Allah swt bless her and grant her and her parents Al-Jannah. And :ma:, she has a beutiful voice. :ma::ma: Jazak Allahu khayra for sharing.

wasalam

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alaikum wr wb

SubhanAllah that was very touching and sad, i dont know it kinda made me smile to see how patient this girl, "verily, Allah is with those that are patient" and make dua that inshallah she gets blessed with the highest degree of paradise -ameen