Masjid in Abu Dhabi - a little different

LoveIslam

ALLAH FORGIVE US
:bismillah:
assalamualyakum brother and sister i have recived this clip by email i love it so i like to share with u all here

rember ummah in your:tti_sister:
:wasalam: :hijabi:

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 149
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 133
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 128
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 103
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 114
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 106

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

I received this message as well but wasn't sure about the authenticity of it and wasn't sure about the point of it either.

There are millions of Muslims around the world who are starving; shouldn't we as Muslims spend our money on feeding the poor, educating the masses and so on instead of building strange Mosques.

Just my opinion.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
^^ Salam alaikum bro GlobalPeace,

Maybe the mosques above are cheaper to build :) Eh EH?! :p

It (the rock walls) look, and usually are, cheaper then wood and metal.

Raed

Muslim Student
Yeah its cheaper...
The real practicing muslim here in UAE spending more money for helping poor in world , but building Masjids in the country is our duty too, every 3 km in a city we have a masjid and they are almost packed, so we need to build bigger masjids.. I dont think building masjids is a waste of money, since our priority is giving the poor... the waste of money in UAE is building these strange skyscapers, resorts and theme citys which there is no single masjid in them... because there are alot of tourist and non muslim ppl there so they dont wana get bother with athan voice :astag:

Waslam