Me Brain Hurts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum All,

I am acutely aware of my limitations in terms of knowledge (Islamic et al), experience and contextualisation of information and there are many mysteries in my “little” mind which are unresolved but the following have raised their ugly head “again” recently due to media bombardment…

1) President Mahmoud Abbas (Palestine) is considering early elections. Me don’t get it! Palestine is NOT a country??? How can you have a President without a country…OK so me little brain thinks he is the leader of the People may be that’s why he is called President??? But in that case Palestine also recently had a “Prime Minister”…President/Prime Minister of a country that doesn’t exist. If a sovereign country called “Palestine” does exist (must do because they have a Prime Minister/President) then how come it keeps getting invaded, bombed, blockaded by another country and it is NOT a War…

2) Israel keeps playing “European Football” and participates in "Eurovision (Song contest)"… Me little brain thought Israel was in SW Asia (Mediterranean)? That’s what I was told in School…Maybe Israel has moved since I was in School (it has been a long time)

Me little brain hurts!

Please relieve me from my misery and name another President/Prime Minister “Without a Country/State”???

:astag: :astag: :astag:

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
salam

this is a world in English which is called HYPOCRACY.

that is best answer to urs question.

maY ALLAH help all muslims .
Ameen
urs bro
javed

faiz_fauzi

Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion. Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance." Wert thou to follow their desires after the knowledge which hath reached thee, then wouldst thou find neither Protector nor helper against Allah. Al-Baqarah 120.

It was clear in the Quran Kareem my fren.Allah told us bout jews and christians.It is up 2 us to act and do the right thing.At least we pray for
our felow muslims.Because they are our family.We muslims are one big family.If one of us get hurt the whole family will also feel the pain rite?

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

It was clear in the Quran Kareem my fren. Whats a "Fren"?

Are you referring to "Friend"...If so Jazakullah Khairun my brother

P.S: That’s off course a joke brother before you get offended…I find that I have to pepper all my comments with disclaimers on this site; otherwise Brothers/Sisters will accuse me of being rude, uncivilised etc. and give me pages of evidence to suggest as to how my behaviour is contrary to the Qur’aan and the Sunnah without giving me a chance to explain myself.

I hope you don’t mind “Bro”

Believe2Succeed

AOA WRWB
^ you little punk....who do u think you are there...if I could I would punch your lights out...
.kiddin......
.did you like that joke?
.maybe thats why its better to be polite then trying to pepper or season the words later..

wallahuAlam...

Marwa17

1) President Mahmoud Abbas (Palestine) is considering early elections. Me don’t get it! Palestine is NOT a country??? How can you have a President without a country…OK so me little brain thinks he is the leader of the People may be that’s why he is called President??? But in that case Palestine also recently had a “Prime Minister”…President/Prime Minister of a country that doesn’t exist. If a sovereign country called “Palestine” does exist (must do because they have a Prime Minister/President) then how come it keeps getting invaded, bombed, blockaded by another country and it is NOT a War…

2) Israel keeps playing “European Football” and participates in "Eurovision (Song contest)"… Me little brain thought Israel was in SW Asia (Mediterranean)? That’s what I was told in School…Maybe Israel has moved since I was in School (it has been a long time)

Me little brain hurts!

Please relieve me from my misery and name another President/Prime Minister “Without a Country/State”???

:astag: :astag: :astag:

lol...hilarious...:))
Lot of good points with no good answer.

ShaheedU

Extinct
Asslamo Allaikum,

It was clear in the Quran Kareem my fren. Whats a "Fren"?

Are you referring to "Friend"...If so Jazakullah Khairun my brother

P.S: That’s off course a joke brother before you get offended…I find that I have to pepper all my comments with disclaimers on this site; otherwise Brothers/Sisters will accuse me of being rude, uncivilised etc. and give me pages of evidence to suggest as to how my behaviour is contrary to the Qur’aan and the Sunnah without giving me a chance to explain myself.
I hope you don’t mind “Bro”

ive worried about the same thing bro.
best thing to do: leave well alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.