Media's presentation of Islam and terriosim (survey)

all4islam

Assalamu Alikum Wa Rahmatuillahi Wa Barakatuhu,

Hope everyone is in the best of health and imaan.A sister in my school is doing a survey about islam and terriosm.
I have made the survey on this site. Please take some time to complete it. It is very short. Please brothers and sisters hope you can help me,
it will help a lot in my research project and for her as well.

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=3jdfrplibt4orqt151518

Jazak'Allah-khair.

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
Walaikumassalaam Wa rehamatullahi wa barakatuhu.,

I think you need to check out the link again sister. Thing is, all the questions seems mandatory & also when clicked on others, where do I state my answer for it?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

Sister,

The survey is very slanted. There are many grammatical errors. The responses are not refined. There is little room for answers. Take a minute and use a Likert scale for answers. It would make the survey more robust. Currently you have a either/or. It makes it difficult to answer.

all4islam

Walaikumassalaam Wa rehamatullahi wa barakatuhu.,

I think you need to check out the link again sister. Thing is, all the questions seems mandatory & also when clicked on others, where do I state my answer for it?

Assalamu Alikum Wa Rahmatuillahi Wa Barakatuhu,

Insha'Allah this will work and yes brother that all questions to need to be answer and here is a new one..hope it helps

all4islam

Assalaam alaikum,

Sister,

The survey is very slanted. There are many grammatical errors. The responses are not refined. There is little room for answers. Take a minute and use a Likert scale for answers. It would make the survey more robust. Currently you have a either/or. It makes it difficult to answer.

Walikum Salam

sister i didn't get you but this is all we could do..we are just starters to work on this kind of project..Insha'Allah this will work

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

Sister,

I am sorry. Let me try this:

Your questions are very difficult to answer.

To get true answers you may have to give more choices or better choices.

If you are going to ask someone to answer your questions put your best work out.

If you are starting take a minute to see the kinds of questions that can be asked on a survey. See if you can edit your questions. A Likert scale gives a choice for example: strongly disagree, mildly disagree, mildly agree, agree, strongly agree or a numeric rating of 0 to 5.

Check your questions for mistakes in grammar.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Done it! Meanwhile, it has a creating error about those questions which says, "If yes, go to Q.8" etc. The problem is after all, we are asked to fill all the answers.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

all4islam

Assalaam alaikum,

Sister,

I am sorry. Let me try this:

Your questions are very difficult to answer.

To get true answers you may have to give more choices or better choices.

If you are going to ask someone to answer your questions put your best work out.

If you are starting take a minute to see the kinds of questions that can be asked on a survey. See if you can edit your questions. A Likert scale gives a choice for example: strongly disagree, mildly disagree, mildly agree, agree, strongly agree or a numeric rating of 0 to 5.

Check your questions for mistakes in grammar.

Walikum Salam

dear Aapa i understand your opinion and Jazak'Allah kahir for it ,but Aapa with very much difficulity the teacher allow for this topic..we had to go through alot for this topic because the teachers didn't want this topic and they are non-muslims ...after alot of time we got a Muslim teacher Alhumduillah, she help to approve and than agai nwe had to alot of searching for it..so Aapa we are just the beginner and Insha'Allah we will learn alot and gain more experience on how to do much beeter ...this survey will be for non-muslims as well..

Jazak'Allah kahir you read it and gave your opinion :)

all4islam

Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Done it! Meanwhile, it has a creating error about those questions which says, "If yes, go to Q.8" etc. The problem is after all, we are asked to fill all the answers.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Jazak'Allah khair brothe...yes had to be answer all ..well mistake sorry

all4islam

Assalamu Alikum Wa Rahmatuillahi Wa Barakatuhhu,

Jazak'Allah khair to all my sister and brother whoever(i don't know the names) have fill this.I have seen the survey and Mash'Allah you sisters and brothers have filled up the survey.

May Allah reward you Jannah and always keep you happy Ameen