MEN AROUND THE MESSENGER

servent of Allah

do you ever ask you'r self who where them man that used to be around the Messenger Muhammad(PBUH),and what did they used to do?? MUS'AB IBN UMAIR-The First Enovoy Of Islam.. This man among the Companions of the Prophet Muhammad(PBUH),how good it is for us to start with him.He was the flower of the Quraish,the most handsome and youthful! Historians and narrators describe him as "The most charming of the makkans".How interesting a tale,the story of Mus'ab Ibn Umair or Mus'ab the good,as he was nicknamed among the Muslims.He was one of those made by Islam and fostered by the Prophet Muhammad(PBUM). He was born and brought up in wealth,and he grew up with its luxuries,perhaps there was no boy in Makkah who was pampered by his parents like Mus'ab Ibn Umair.This mirthful youth,caressed and pampered the talk of the ladies of Makkah,the jewel of its clubs and assemblies:is it possible for him to be one of the legends of faith.... Peace be on you,O Mus'ab,peace be on you,O Martyrs. peace and blessing of Allah be upon you !!

Joanna-Aisha

Salam alykoum! Jazzakallah khair for your thread! That's the truth, I have never thought about these people...As a new Muslimah, I'm more concentrated now on Jesus(as) and Muhammed (saw):) But I'll do my best to improve my knowlegde and imaan at the same time inshaAllah!Maa el salama