Miracle of Azaan

sistersalina

The Holy Prophet Mohammad (SalallaAllahu Alehi Wasallam) said, “When any one of you hears the muezzin, let him say something like he says, then send blessings on me, for whoever sends blessings on me, Allaah will send blessings tenfold on him. Then ask Allaah to grant me al-waseelah, for it is a status in Paradise that only one of Allaah’s slaves will attain, and I hope that I will be the one. Whoever asks for al-waseelah for me, will be granted my intercession for him.”
Narrated by Imaam Muslim in his Saheeh (no. 384)

Azaan a miracle?

*Azaan a miracle? Yes!*

*Amazing as it sounds, but fortunately, for the Muslims of the world, it is* an established fact.
Have a look at a map of the world
And you will find Indonesia on the eastern side of the earth. The major cities of Indonesia are Java, Sumatra, Borneo and Saibil. As soon as dawn breaks on the eastern side of Saibil, at approximately 5:30 am local time, Fajar Azaan begins.

Thousands of Muazzins in Indonesia begin reciting the Azaan. The process advances towards West Indonesia . One and a half hours after the Azaan has been completed in Saibil, it echoes in Jakarta . Sumatra then follows suit and before this auspicious process of calling Azaan ends in Indonesia, it has already begun in Malaysia ..

Burma is next in line, and within an hour of its beginning in Jakarta, it reaches Dacca, the capital city of Bangladesh . After Bangladesh , it has already prevailed in western India , from Calcutta to Srinagar .

It then advances towards Bombay and the environment of entire India resounds with this proclamation. Srinagar and Sialkot (a north city in Pakistan) have the same timing for Azaan. The time difference between Sialkot , Quetta , and Karachi is forty minutes, and within this time, Fajar Aazaan is heard throughout Pakistan .. Before it ends there, it has already begun in Afghanistan and Muscat .

The time difference between Muscat and Baghdad is one hour. Azaan resounds during this one hour in the environments of Hijaaz-e-Muqaddas (Holycities of Makkah and Madinah), Yemen , United Arab Emirates , Kuwait and Iraq .

The time difference between Baghdad and Alexandria in Egypt is again one
hour. Azaan continues to resound in Syria, Egypt, Somalia and Sudan during this hour.

The time difference between eastern and western Turkey is one and a half hours, and during this Alexandria and Tripoli (capital of Libya ) are located at one hour's difference. The process of calling Azaan thus continues throughout the whole of Africa. Therefore, the proclamation of the Tawheed" and "Risaalat" that had begun in Indonesia reaches the Eastern Shore of the Atlantic Ocean after nine and half hours.

Prior to the Aazaan reaching the shores of the Atlantic, the process of "Zohar Azaan" has already started in east Indonesia, and before it reaches Dacca, Asr Azaan" has started.

This has hardly reached Jakarta one and half hours later, the time of "Maghrib" becomes due, and no sooner has "Maghrib" time reached Sumatra, the time for calling "Isha Aazaan" has commenced in Saibil! When the Muazzins of Indonesia are calling out "Fajar Azaan", the African Muazzins are calling the Azaan for Isha.

If we were to ponder over this phenomenon thoughtfully, we would conclude
the amazing fact that there is not even a single moment when hundreds of thousands of Muazzins around the world are not reciting the Azaan on the surface of this earth.

Subhaan Allah !!!

Even as you read this material right now, you can be sure there is Azaan somewhere !!!

** Allah keeps me going day & night. Without Allah, I am no one.. But with Allah, I can do everything. Allah is my strength." *

May Allah Be With You
Wassalam:hearts:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum :)

JazakAllah khair sister,
Although i really appreciate such information such be careful before passing on information like this, the post mentions some hadith and quranic verses and it doesn't contain any reference i think you should look that up the hadith and verses before posting just to make sure we are not posting anything wrong :)

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
The Holy Prophet Mohammad (SalallaAllahu Alehi Wasallam) said, stop doing everything during the
Azan even reading the Quran, (and repeat the Azaan with the Moazzin.) The person who talks during the Azaan will
not be able to say the Kalma-e-shahadat on his/her death bed.

:salam2:

this hadith is fabricated sister. pls be aware of it.

though its frm Islamic manners to respect adhan and stop talking.

shahidah

Assalammualaikum,

Thank you for sharing this sister. I saw the phenomenon of Azaan on youtube. Allah is the Greatest ! Allahuakhbar !:tti_sister:

Afthab

A reminder!

A reminder! This is something we tend to ignore on a daily basis.

The Holy Prophet Mohammad (SalallaAllahu Alehi Wasallam) said, “When any one of you hears the muezzin, let him say something like he says, then send blessings on me, for whoever sends blessings on me, Allaah will send blessings tenfold on him. Then ask Allaah to grant me al-waseelah, for it is a status in Paradise that only one of Allaah’s slaves will attain, and I hope that I will be the one. Whoever asks for al-waseelah for me, will be granted my intercession for him.”
Narrated by Imaam Muslim in his Saheeh (no. 384)

Azaan a miracle?

Marshall Henshaw performs the Muslim call to prayer in Blue Hill, Maine, where his family has a summer home.

*Azaan a miracle? Yes!*

*Amazing as it sounds, but fortunately, for the Muslims of the world, it is* an established fact.

And you will find Indonesia on the eastern side of the earth. The major cities of Indonesia are Java, Sumatra, Borneo and Saibil. As soon as dawn breaks on the eastern side of Saibil, at approximately 5:30 am local time, Fajar Azaan begins.

Thousands of Muazzins in Indonesia begin reciting the Azaan. The process advances towards West Indonesia . One and a half hours after the Azaan has been completed in Saibil, it echoes in Jakarta . Sumatra then follows suit and before this auspicious process of calling Azaan ends in Indonesia, it has already begun in Malaysia ..

Burma is next in line, and within an hour of its beginning in Jakarta, it reaches Dacca, the capital city of Bangladesh . After Bangladesh , it has already prevailed in western India , from Calcutta to Srinagar .

It then advances towards Bombay and the environment of entire India resounds with this proclamation. Srinagar and Sialkot (a north city in Pakistan) have the same timing for Azaan. The time difference between Sialkot , Quetta , and Karachi is forty minutes, and within this time, Fajar Aazaan is heard throughout Pakistan .. Before it ends there, it has already begun in Afghanistan and Muscat .

The time difference between Muscat and Baghdad is one hour. Azaan resounds during this one hour in the environments of Hijaaz-e-Muqaddas (Holycities of Makkah and Madinah), Yemen , United Arab Emirates , Kuwait and Iraq .

The time difference between Baghdad and Alexandria in Egypt is again one
hour. Azaan continues to resound in Syria, Egypt, Somalia and Sudan during this hour.

The time difference between eastern and western Turkey is one and a half hours, and during this Alexandria and Tripoli (capital of Libya ) are located at one hour's difference. The process of calling Azaan thus continues throughout the whole of Africa. Therefore, the proclamation of the Tawheed" and "Risaalat" that had begun in Indonesia reaches the Eastern Shore of the Atlantic Ocean after nine and half hours.

Prior to the Aazaan reaching the shores of the Atlantic, the process of "Zohar Azaan" has already started in east Indonesia, and before it reaches Dacca, Asr Azaan" has started.

This has hardly reached Jakarta one and half hours later, the time of "Maghrib" becomes due, and no sooner has "Maghrib" time reached Sumatra, the time for calling "Isha Aazaan" has commenced in Saibil! When the Muazzins of Indonesia are calling out "Fajar Azaan", the African Muazzins are calling the Azaan for Isha.

If we were to ponder over this phenomenon thoughtfully, we would conclude
the amazing fact that there is not even a single moment when hundreds of thousands of Muazzins around the world are not reciting the Azaan on the surface of this earth.

Subhaan Allah !!!

Even as you read this material right now, you can be sure there is Azaan somewhere !!!

** Allah keeps me going day & night. Without Allah, I am no one.. But with Allah, I can do everything. Allah is my strength." *

May Allah Be With You:

omahmed

Sister in Islam
Subhan Allah

Great to know! I didn't know that if you didn't repeat the adhaan you wouldn't be able to say the shahada on your death bed - Jazzak Allah Khair.
Al hamdulillah.

Salaam.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
A reminder! This is something we tend to ignore on a daily basis.

The Holy Prophet Mohammad (SalallaAllahu Alehi Wasallam) said, stop doing everything during the
Azan even reading the Quran, (and repeat the Azaan with the Moazzin.) The person who talks during the Azaan will
not be able to say the Kalma-e-shahadat on his/her death bed. Plz try to pass
this message to more muslims as u can afford. Please send to other to know….

:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu..

i've heard this before but never with a referance.can you pleeease post the referance..

jazakallah khair.

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

The two threads were merged, please remember to use the search function before posting.

Secondly again I request that everyone check the sources of information posted before putting it anywhere or sharing it with anyone. The first Hadeeth was changed to an authentic one, and the comment at the end referred to "Allaah" with no source ... Astagfirullaah was also removed.

Remember brothers and sisters, we are not like other people who take Allaah's name and throw it around saying He said this or that, we back everything Allaah and the Messenger of Allaah :saw: says with evidence from our books, so please keep that in mind when posting!

As is quoted:

The Lawgiver issued a stern warning against passing on all that one hears. It was narrated that Hafs ibn ‘Aasim said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “It is enough lying for a man to speak of everything that he hears.” Narrated by Muslim in al-Muqaddimah, 6; Saheeh al-Jaami, 4482.

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “It is enough sin for a man to speak of everything that he hears.” Al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 2025.

JazaakumAllaahu khayran

wasalaam