Interesting Miracles of the Islaam

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
Please don't post just links, no matter how good they are. You found some nice information, please break it down into some interesting posts for us :SMILY126:
:jazaak:

Platina.-

The best richness, is the richness of the soul.
The Age of Forty

31.jpg

A recent British study has found that the brain growth continues until almost the age …

30(1).jpg
A recent British study has found that the brain growth continues until almost the age of forty and then stops. Other studies confirm that mental skills deteriorate after the age of forty. Amazingly, the holy Qur’an points out that man reaches his full strength at the age of forty and then starts deteriorating afterwards. Allah, the exalted says:
We have enjoined on man Kindness to his parents: In pain did his mother Bear him, and in pain Did she give him birth. The carrying of the (child) To his weaning is (A period of) thirty months. At length, when he reaches The age of full strength And attains forty years, He says, "O my Lord! Grant me that I may be Grateful for Thy favour Which Thou hast bestowed Upon me, and upon both My parents, and that I May work righteousness Such as Thou mayest approve; And be gracious to me In my issue. Truly Have I turned to Thee And truly do I bow (To Thee) in Islām." Ahqaf: 15
We ask all those who have doubts about the message of Islam how did Prophet Mohammad, PBUH, know that the age of forty is the dividing point between the completion of mental abilities and the deterioration of such abilities.

--------------------

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
Ok, forgive me if I was a little hasty, still getting used to the new role myself!

I looked at the site, and subhanullah there are a lot of nice looking articles. If there is just a link to an interesting site, we will thank you for the link, but then maybe that is all :(
Better for us if you post some article you found interesting, then we can have nice discussion, in shaa Allah. Then another day you can post another interesting article and we discuss that. This way we get the interesting information, and can think about it too.
Of course, you can still post a link to the article on the site, it is the source, and giving sources is good

How does that sound?

Platina.-

New Miracles in The Prophetic Sunnah

walking-mosk0.JPG

The question is: isn’t this hadith sufficient evidence that Prophet Mohammad, PBUH, speaks nothing but the truth …

Turning lights off
walking-mosk3.JPG

A recent scientific study confirms that having lights on when going to bed impacts the biological processes inside the brain and causes disorders that lead to obesity. Consequently, scientists recommend turning lights off at night to protect the body and brain. Glory to Allah; this advice, recommended by scientists in the 21st century, was long stated by Prophet Mohammad, may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, 14 centuries ago. A sound chain of transmission reported: Prophet Mohammad, PBUH, said: "when you go to bed, put the lamps off." The question is: isn’t this hadith sufficient evidence that Prophet Mohammad, PBUH, speaks nothing but the truth?
Purity (in body, mind, and heart) is half of faith:
walking-mosk2.jpg

Prophet Mohammad, PBUH, said: “purity is half of faith,” reported by Imam Muslim. Scientists also assert that cleanliness help prevent almost most diseases. When the body remains clean and pure, it gets rid of most of the germs and dust that get stuck with. Such purity prevents several diseases such as skin and mouth diseases. Moreover, constant cleanliness of the face and the hands entails the decrease of the number of germs that attack the body through the mouth and nose. Hence, the diseases of the respiratory and digestive system are also reduced.
The Prohibition of Urinating in Water:
One of the Prophetic purification methods is the prohibition of urinating in water. It has been proven that human urine contains a number of germs and bacteria that are transmitted form one person to another through water. Urinating in water, particularly stagnant water, causes the spread of many epidemics such as cholera, typhoid, and polio just as it’s the case in public swimming pools. Therefore, Prophet Mohammad, PBUH, forbade it so as to guarantee us, in Allah’s will, a happy, disease free life.
Washing Hands:
hands1245.JPG

One of the Prophetic purification methods is washing hands as soon as waking up in order to remove the germs and remnants of sweat that get stuck to them while sleeping. Today, scientists emphasize the significance of washing hands in order to prevent diseases. Such emphasis clarifies the importance of the following hadith: “when you get up from bed, don’t put your hand in a bowel (of food or drink) before washing it three times,” reported by al-Bukhari and Muslim. One might wonder: who could have revealed the significance of washing hands to Prophet Mohammad?
Cleanliness:
One of the purification methods is performing Istinja (cleaning the private parts) after the call of nature as well as cleaning the place of urinating well. A great medical benefit of following such a good habit has been proven for the good removal of impurities (Najasaat) prevents several diseases of the reproductive system. This was confirmed by Prophet Mohammad, PBUH, when he instructed us to perform Istinja and purify ourselves. Within the Islamic context, believers must have a bath at least once a week, every Friday, so as to clean the skin surface from dirt, bacteria, germs, fungi, and the remnants of sweat thus preventing skin diseases, enhancing its breathing, and maintaining its pores. Once again, one wonders who could have informed Prophet Mohammad, PBUH, about the significance of cleanliness for the prevention of diseases. (Istinja means the removal of dirt that is left on the body after the call of nature: such as urine or faeces).
Aging:
walking-mosk1.JPG

Scientists affirm that aging is the best way to end human life naturally; otherwise, any attempt to prolong human life above certain limits would have serious impacts, the least of which is cancer. Besides, they say: “any attempt to become immortal goes against nature.” They have concluded that despite spending billions to treat aging and prolong human life, experiments prove useless. Such a conclusion is exactly what the great Prophet pointed out when he said: “Oh servants of Allah, seek remedy for Allah has not sent down an illness without sending down a cure for it except for one illness, aging,” reported by Imam Ahmad.
Cupping:
Scientists declare that human growth stops after 20 thus disabling the body from getting rid of part of the bad blood. Accordingly, toxins begin to accumulate especially in the back (the non-moving part of the body). The increase of aging blood cells causes a defect in the circulatory functioning thus leading to a defect in the functioning of the body systems. Consequently, cupping is highly recommended since it rids the body of bad blood. Al-Bukhari reported: the messenger of Allah said: “if there is any good in any of your medical treatments, it is in a scarification for cupping.”
The Treatment of Epidemics:
kabanight21212.JPG

Scientists say that the perfect method for eradicating a contagious epidemic is to quarantine infected patients or even suspected ones until the epidemic is cured. Fourteen centuries ago, such a medical fact was unknown. However, Prophet Mohammad, PBUH, revealed it when he said: “when you hear that the plague is in a land, don’t enter it. When it arrives in a land where you are, don’t leave it,” reported by al-Bukhari and Muslim. Isn't this hadith sufficient proof that Prophet Mohammad is the messenger of Allah?
Sujud (Prostration to Allah):
walking-mosk4.jpg

Researchers have found out that Sujud has numerous benefits since it activates blood movement in the blood vessels and guarantees pumping blood to the brain. This has a positive psychological impact on people for they feel closer to Allah, the Great Creator. Hence, people's distresses and agonies vanish because Allah the Almighty is greater than this world and whatever is in it. That’s why when one of the companions asked Prophet Mohammad, PBUH, for his (eternal) companionship in paradise, Prophet Mohammad, PBUH, told him: “then help me with plenty of prostration,” reported by Imam Muslim.
Brushing Teeth:
teeth-saidaonline.jpg

Scientists have discovered that regular teeth brushing strengthens the memory i.e. removing bacteria from the mouth strengthens the immune system. This confirms what Prophet Mohammad, PBUH, said: "If I had not found it hard for my followers or the people, I would have ordered them to clean their teeth with Siwak (toothbrush) for every prayer," reported by al-Bukhari and Muslim.
--------------------

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Why not links?

If I have to be honest, most people don't even bother with them. So as brother Hassan said, it'd be much better if you posted tidbits from it, that way you have a better chance of people reading it inshaa'Allaah.

Platina.-

Ok, forgive me if I was a little hasty, still getting used to the new role myself!

I looked at the site, and subhanullah there are a lot of nice looking articles. If there is just a link to an interesting site, we will thank you for the link, but then maybe that is all :(
Better for us if you post some article you found interesting, then we can have nice discussion, in shaa Allah. Then another day you can post another interesting article and we discuss that. This way we get the interesting information, and can think about it too.
Of course, you can still post a link to the article on the site, it is the source, and giving sources is good

How does that sound?

I understand what you mean and you're right, but I can just post the link so they can read it at ease and i post articles here, so that we can discussing them about it.
good?
They can with those miracles increase their imaan, because it is definitely a miracle .... and I can't post everything from that site.. it's too much ^^

Platina.-

If I have to be honest, most people don't even bother with them. So as brother Hassan said, it'd be much better if you posted tidbits from it, that way you have a better chance of people reading it inshaa'Allaah.

Correct, and if I do both? Then you get more readers! : D

Platina.-

A Great Smile of a 42 day Fetus

fetus-42day.JPG

This is a real picture of a fetus that has completed six weeks (42days) and his eye and ear openings have just started to be formed and have started to take his human look…

3(38).jpg
This is a real picture of a fetus that has completed six weeks (42days) and his eye and ear openings have just started to be formed and have started to take his human look. The skin and bone cells have also started to be shaped and he has a great smile. Prophet Mohammad, PBUH, described this image 14 centuries ago in such a precision that puzzles man; Prophet Mohammad, PBUH, says: “If a drop of semen spent in the womb forty two nights, Allah (the Almighty) sends an angel to it who depicts it and creates its ears, eyes, skin, flesh and bones." (Narrated by Imam Muslim) The question is who told Prophet Mohammad, PBUH, of such precise information? Isn't it Allah?

Platina.-

Camel Milk

8(24).jpg

Camels are considered puzzling animals to scientists because they are capable of adapting to the most difficult conditions …

6(28).jpg
Camels are considered puzzling animals to scientists because they are capable of adapting to the most difficult conditions. In a recent research, scientists have discovered that camel milk prevents against and cures from diabetes. Dr. Marcel Smits says “we have found evidence that diabetics feel better when they are regularly drinking camel milk." Today, physicians, therefore recommend drinking camel milk because it's nutritious and delicious, a fact that has been confirmed by Prophet Mohammad, PBUH, when he talked about the significance of camel milk for healing and curing diseases.
--------------------

Platina.-

The Memory of Zamzam’s Water

zamzam-water-214.jpg

Science, at a very later stage, reveals new secrets about Zamzam’s water and the way it is influenced by the verses of the Glorious Quran. Read more on the subject…….

Allah, the Almighty has mentioned the word “water” several dozens times in His Great Divine Book; the Glorious Quran. What we are interested here is the latest discovery of the Japanese scientist Masaru Emoto concerning “water’s memory”, and that water stores inside its memory all the events that take place around it! Masaru Emoto performed the first of its kind, pioneering experiments on water. He experimented with few drops of water which he put under various sound frequencies. He noticed that the water particles arrangement differs upon changing the frequency! Perhaps the final experiment Dr. Masaru Emoto did was on Zamzam’s water which he subjected to a stiff and fastidious test. He found out that this water is different than any other type of water on the globe. Interestingly, he noticed that this water has a special interaction and reaction with the Words of Allah, the Almighty; the Glorious Quran recitation on it.
This is a photo of Zamzam water gushing through the rocks. Zamzam water still gush non-stop since thousands of years. This is rather an amazing behavior. Where does Zamzam water come from, while in this barren land of a desert? Does this phenomenon require our deep meditation and thinking?
Perhaps we can comprehend now why it is preferable and encouraged to recite [i.e. verses from the Glorious Quran] on water with the hope to cure the patient! Water is the only element in the nature that is distinct in nature than all other elements due to its physical and chemical properties that makes it unanimously, the “Master” of all other elements in the nature.
Emoto brought few drops of Zamzam’s water and recited the “Basmaleh” [In the Name of Allah, the Beneficent, Most Merciful] in Arabic and noticed that the arrangement of the water particles became prettier! In fact, these drops of water formed unique shapes as if they were drawn by a fantastically skilled artist.

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
So Hassan, Can i post the link? ^^
Of course. It was just the bare link with no information what is there I objected to.

Let me give a little more explanation, say the owner of that site doesn't keep it well, or sells it, or whatever happens, then it is no longer such a nice site (let us hope that does not happen, but it could). In 12 months, someone looks at this thread and clicks on the link that is so wonderful, only to find something very different, that could reflect badly on you. So if you include something from the site here, even just a few paragraphs, we can 1) Keep some interesting content here where it can remain relevant even if the site changes 2) We can know what is on the site and whether we are interested to look at it, 3) Know what it is you found interesting on the site and what it is you may wish to discuss about it.

It is not just you, I saw other people do this here and it has always annoyed me. I will react to them next time too in shaa Allah.

Platina.-

Of course. It was just the bare link with no information what is there I objected to.

Let me give a little more explanation, say the owner of that site doesn't keep it well, or sells it, or whatever happens, then it is no longer such a nice site (let us hope that does not happen, but it could). In 12 months, someone looks at this thread and clicks on the link that is so wonderful, only to find something very different, that could reflect badly on you. So if you include something from the site here, even just a few paragraphs, we can 1) Keep some interesting content here where it can remain relevant even if the site changes 2) We can know what is on the site and whether we are interested to look at it, 3) Know what it is you found interesting on the site and what it is you may wish to discuss about it.

It is not just you, I saw other people do this here and it has always annoyed me. I will react to them next time too in shaa Allah.

Thank you so much for your permission and for your explanation.
I will remember

Platina.-

Maurice Bucaille Embraces Islam

3(13).jpg

When French doctor Maurice Bucaille first studied the dead body of the Pharaoh, he stated …

3(14).jpg
When French doctor Maurice Bucaille first studied the dead body of the Pharaoh, he stated that he had discovered that Pharaoh had died of drowning in the sea, and that his limbs were broken, except that he had miraculously survived, after which he was mummified and preserved to this very day. To his great surprise, a Muslim friend informed him that this fact was actually well known to Muslims, by virtue of a Qur’anic verse in which God Almighty addresses Pharaoh as he drowns: {"This day shall We save thee in thy body, that thou mayest be a sign to those who come after thee! but verily, many among mankind are heedless of Our Signs!"} [Yunus, 10:92]. This was the catalyst by which he eventually chose to accept Islam, and Dr. Bucaille has now authored several books on Islam and its relationship with science, one of the most notable being The Bible, The Qur’an and Science (2001).

Platina.-

The Big Challenge

434344(2).jpg

Allah, the exalted challenges mankind and jinns to produce the like of the holy Qur'an:
“Say: "If the whole of mankind and Jinns were to gather together to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like thereof…

5443.JPG
Allah, the exalted challenges mankind and jinns to produce the like of the holy Qur'an:
“Say: "If the whole of mankind and Jinns were to gather together to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they backed up each other with help and support.” Isra’: 17:88
The number of words of this verse is 19 and the number of the letters of the above verse is 76, a multiple of number 19 i.e. 19 × 4= 76 and the letters of which this verse is written in Arabic are qaf, lam, ya, alef, gem, ta, mem, e’in, non, sin, waw, tha, ha, za, ra, kaf, ba, da, tha, and they are exactly 19 letters. The question is what's the relationship between these numbers and the holy Qur’an?
Amazingly, the total of these numbers is 19+ 19 +76 =114 and the number of the chapters, surahs, of the holy Qur’an is exactly 114. The question is what does it mean to find a verse, the verse above, in the holy Qur'an that challenges mankind and jinns to produce the like of the holy Qur'an and then find that the number of words of this verse is 19 and the number of its letters is a multiple of 19 and the number of letters of which it's written is also 19 and then realise that the total of these numbers is 114, the same number as that of the chapters of the holy Qur’an? It means that such numbers could never be a coincidence, but are rather the ordering of Allah, the exalted in power, the omniscient. All glory to Allah.
--------------------