Interesting Miracles of the Qur'an

Platina.-

The best richness, is the richness of the soul.
Miracles of the Qur'an
tumblr_m1blaer44L1rsqrb4o1_500.jpg

As-Salaamou 'Alaykoum warahmatoe-' Allaahie wabarakatoeh,

Ad-Dunya (this world) = 115 number of times mentioned in the Qur'an
Al-Akheerah (Hereafter) = 115 number of times mentioned in the Qur'an

Al-Malaa'ikah (Angels) = number mentioned in the Quran 88 times
Al-shayaateen (Satan) = 88 number of times mentioned in the Qur'an

Al-Hayah (Life) = 145 number of times mentioned in the Qur'an
Al-Maout (Death) = 145 mentioned in the Quran several times

Al-Rajul (Man) = 24 number of times mentioned in the Qur'an
Al-Mar-ah (Female) = 24 number of times mentioned in the Qur'an

Al-Shahr (Month) = 12 number of times mentioned in the Qur'an
Al-Yaum (Day) = 365 number of times mentioned in the Qur'an

Al-Bahr (Sea) = 32 number of times mentioned in the Qur'an
Al-Bar (Country) = 13 number of times mentioned in the Qur'an

381849_297852653580177_294561753_n.jpg

Considering the number of times the words "land" and "sea" occur together we get a total count of 45. And now we do a simple calculation:

32/45 X 100% = 71.11111111%
&
13/45 X 100% = 28.88888888%

And above we see what we now know as the percentage of water that the soil covered world (71,111 ..%) and the percentage of land (28.888 ...%). These facts illustrate yet another miracle of the Qur'an.

tum116.jpg

The miracles of the Qur'an will never end. It will never happen that man the complete knowledge of the Qur'an will understand and distill (because of the multitude of them). One can never give enough appreciation to the word of the Creator. It is a treasure that gives guidance to those who wish the success of this life and the hereafter.

tumblr_m4t6yfWjXo1r19e2io1_500.jpg

Alaykoum ou wa sallam

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
:salam:

Subhaanallaah! This is really interesting. People have actually sat down and counted all these things?

I think I'll sit down and go over this one day, too..

Platina.-

:salam:

Subhaanallaah! This is really interesting. People have actually sat down and counted all these things?

I think I'll sit down and go over this one day, too..
Yeah it's Really!
In Shaa Allah i want do this to.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
One cool miracle (although every harf in the Qur'aan is a miracle) is in the 3rd ayah of surat al-muddath-thir.

(Wa Rabbaka FaKabbir)

Besides the letter waaw, if you read it backwards starting from the last letter of the verse, it's still "Rabbaka FaKabbir".

Another is in Surat Al-Baqarah.

This surah has 286 aayaat, and it just so happens that the middle ayah of the surah (#143) is "wa kadhaalika ja`alnaakum wasatan" (And thus We have made you a Middle nation [also translated as a Just nation])
But the "Middle" ayah of the surah is the one that says we are the "middle" nation.

I didn't come up with these, got them from a lesson by one brother but I thought i'd share them here :)

Platina.-

Wow, beautiful. Inshallah I will be able to recite the whole Qur'an at some point.
Yeah Ma Shaa Allah
Sister fi deen don't say inshallah because it have an another meaning Look:
When writing God Willing in Arabic/english, we should NOT write it as "inshAllah" or "inshallah"because it means create Allah.

Whether Arabic or English please make sure we write it properly as "In shaa Allah", this means "if Allah wills".

In Shaa Allah sis <3 i want it to!

WannabeHijabi

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Yeah Ma Shaa Allah
Sister fi deen don't say inshallah because it have an another meaning Look:
When writing God Willing in Arabic/english, we should NOT write it as "inshAllah" or "inshallah"because it means create Allah.

Whether Arabic or English please make sure we write it properly as "In shaa Allah", this means "if Allah wills".

In Shaa Allah sis <3 i want it to!
Thank you for the correction. My Arabic is terrible.