Mirajmom is in need of your dua

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Ya sister, I will definitely make dua for you and your son, inshallah.
I pray that Allah grants health and wellbeing to your son. Ameen.

pcozzy

:salam2:

may Allah accept all our duaas and heal him quickly.

may Allah make this incident a positive/beneficial one for him and for you and all muslims.

may Allah protect the muslims from any evil.

may Allah save him from any punishment in the hereafter.

may Allah shower his mercy upon you and your family

may Allah give us speech with hikma.

may Allah guide us to the straight path

may Allah heal all our pains

may Allah grant all the muslims justice

may Allah with all his names known and not known that are preserved in His Book, answer our duaa and open the doors of his mercy.

inna lillah wa inna ilayhi rajioon,

:wasalam:

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

may Allah accept all our duaas and heal him quickly.

may Allah make this incident a positive/beneficial one for him and for you and all muslims.

may Allah protect the muslims from any evil.

may Allah save him from any punishment in the hereafter.

may Allah shower his mercy upon you and your family

may Allah give us speech with hikma.

may Allah guide us to the straight path

may Allah heal all our pains

may Allah grant all the muslims justice

may Allah with all his names known and not known that are preserved in His Book, answer our duaa and open the doors of his mercy.

inna lillah wa inna ilayhi rajioon,

Ameen ya rabbil aalmin

Sister i will remember your son, you and all the muslims in my prayer it brings a tear to my eyes :girl3: that a young boy went through this mashallah you have a man not a boy May Allah protect him and give him shifah and make blessings come for this calamity ameen Be patient sister and make lots of dua we all will to inshallah:tti_sister:

fada_all

salam alikom

oh im sorry for you sister, may allah swt heal your son and provide him with a complete recovery inshallah soon , and i think as some of my br/sis say u have to investigate this fact in order to make things clear , and to make insurance towards your lovable son.

may allah swt make things easy for u inshaallah , and give patient and protect you and all members of your family insha allah..i will insha allah make dou'a for you ..

ur sis

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Allaicomu

May Allah help you sister Mirjamon and to your litlle son Inshallah.:tti_sister:

But maybe it was not inentional dear sister,becasue it happen to me too_Once when we girls were playing volleyball in school a ball hit me in the head but Alhamdulilah it was not intentional.

May Allah bless you

wathiq

Salam Alykum

Every days morning and evening we must say this duaa: "Oh Allah, You are my Lord, no Allah but You, you and you trust the Lord of the throne, the great
What Allah want s be and what Allah did not want won't be.
I know that Allah has power over all things
And Allah took note of everything
Oh Allah, I forbid you from the evil of myself
From the evil of every animal is Bnasitha You

My The Lord on the Straight Path

This duaa the Prophet peace been upon him wanted all of Ummah to say this duaa. Teach it to your family members and friends.
This duaa as shield from enemies.

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: dear sister, you and your son are in my duaa. Please let us know that everything is okay with his health and that the bullies were disciplined appropriately. It is a heartwrenching story from another mother, I really feel for you. May Allah grant your son a full recovery physically and psychologically from this awful incident.

mali1

May Allah keep him safe from harm and protect him (Ameen). My heart goes out for your son and I will remember him in my duas. Talk to the principal and document this incident so that they take all precautions that this does not happen again.

Please do keep us posted on developments.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Alhumdulila he seems to be better. His spirits are up. That is because I turned to my family and your prayers were heard. I am still monitoring him.

I must say I am humbled as usual by the outpouring of love. I am so blessed to be a Muslim. I am also humbled by the power of faith.

Know that you are in my dua with each prayer.

Kakorot

may Allaah cure ur son and give u sabr ameen, you and ur son are in my du'aas and everyones du'aas too inshaAllaah.

fi amaan Allaah

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
:salam2: Aapa,

May Allah protect my brother and give him courage and strength. He is going to be fine, inshaAllah.

Allah bless him with a full recovery, aameen.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
I am so sorry to hear that dear sister. Its no fun being bullied. It all starts in the home and correct discipline should be enforced at home and school.

I will pray for your sweet little boy for a speedy recovery. Your in my duaas sister.

zainab bala

Allah is sufficient.
my heart goes out to you sister, i am also a mother, i can imagine the pain you are going through right now, may Allah keepyour son safe and give you the strength to move on.

gazkour

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato

Alhamdulillah sister he's feeling better, but please, don't stay silent, at school the have to know this is serious and unacceptable.

May Allah keep our kids safe.
Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato

ayesha_r

Muslimah
:salam2: sister
I will keep your son and you in my duas.Inshallah everythign will be alright. You have so many peopel on your side sister. My duas are with you.
May ALLAh bless you and your son.

yameenahmed

dont worry sister our dua is always with your son may allah bless your son and make a quick recovery of health ameen,,,,,,,,,,,

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

Any updates on the well-being of your son sister???

I pray that all is good with you..him..and the rest of the family!