Mis-understandings about 'Muslimah16'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2:
I hope and pray my brothers and sisters are in the best of health inshaAllah.
I just wanted to clear up some misunderstandings that brothers and sisters here at TTI have about Me, 'Muslimah16'

* I am not a convert, i am a born Muslimah Alhamdulillah
* I do not fall under the 'Single and Searching' Category!
* I am NOT cheap, so please do not pm me about marriage!!

And that's about it really.
I hope you can understand exactly where i am coming from inshaAllah.

Someone told me that from my posts i seem like i am 'looking to get married'!
And this news really shocked me! I really didnt mean to come accross like that.
and if in your heart you felt this then i am really sorry.
I joined TTI to learn more about my deen, make friends. Not to get married.

I am really sorry it had to come to this, me posting a thread about this, but in my eyes there was no other way.

I hope this clears things up inshaAllah.
Your SISTER

Take care.
P.S. Brother Shaheerpak....... I have not put any smilies apart from this one because i'm not in a very good mood and i dont want to scare everyone by putting in angry smilies. :) Loll.

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

Thats the problem with typing your points across you dont know how other people will take it so we have to be careful what we write in future inshallah and sis i understand you get some pm's and you think GOSH do i sound desperate??? it throws me a bit lol :SMILY231:

:SMILY209: Sis i hope you get your mood back i enjoy seeing you happy in your post with lots of smileys lool :SMILY346:

Dont be angry sis i think you can get pm blocked from people sending it to you i am not sure how to do it though???

:wasalam:

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Salaam jazakAllah for your reply. :)

What?! You too? What are these brothers playing at?

i was going to do the same but i thought i'd give one chance.
If it happens again then definately i am going to take this forward.

It's just so sad.
Do they really think we were going to respond positively ................?!!

It makes me feel like a cheap Muslimah, Which i am most certainely not.
Am i really that low in the brothers eyes......??!

Im sorry i have to keep saying brothers, it sounds like i'm addressing all you brothers, which i am not. Just some Freaky, wierd ones have to spoil it for the others.

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
Salaam jazakAllah for your reply. :)

What?! You too? What are these brothers playing at?

i was going to do the same but i thought i'd give one chance.
If it happens again then definately i am going to take this forward.

It's just so sad.
Do they really think we were going to respond positively ................?!!

It makes me feel like a cheap Muslimah, Which i am most certainely not.
Am i really that low in the brothers eyes......??!

Im sorry i have to keep saying brothers, it sounds like i'm addressing all you brothers, which i am not. Just some Freaky, wierd ones have to spoil it for the others.

LOL at freaky weird ones Sister your not cheap dont let them make you feel that way your a diamond precious muslimah alhamduliah :hijabi:

I hope the brothers see how it affects us what they do its no joke i hope they see and gain respect for all sisters :girl3:

We should all read back about how the prophet:saw: used to treat and honour the women subhannallah May Allah forgive us all and guide us to take the example of our beloved prophet Ameen

AlQurtubi

Banned
"Someone told me that from my posts i seem like i am 'looking to get married'!
"

Who said that? If u are replying to marriage related posts, it doesnt mean that u r "single and searching". ( that was funny BTW)

And no one is considering you low here. We should look into ourselves before thinking abt any other muslim like that.

Lol @ sister khangul :)

ahmad107

To every one

alsslamualikum:)

It is really bad to hear that what our brothers are doing, every one thinks about other like what he thinks about hem self. Don't feel bad sisters, just ignore them and don't give them attention.

Even if that is right what is the problem and please don't misunderstand me sisters. what is the problem if any woman really looking for a good husband and from this website. It is better than doing something haram :astag:.
Every one has the right to find the good partner in their life.

May Allah bless and give us the best partner to help us to stay in His right path :inshallah:

AlQurtubi

Banned
"Even if that is right what is the problem and please don't misunderstand me sisters. what is the problem if any woman really looking for a good husband and from this website. It is better than doing something haram "

Brother, you are going to get bashed as well now. I will just watch..lol

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
I dont think there is nothing wrong with girl proposing to any sister/ brother via PM. They probably see you as pious, which inshALLAH you are .

But this does not mean i PM the sister above. WAllahi , it was not me.

mhamzah

Come on guys, what you doing, bringing us shame. This is not a marriage matrimonial site, if you are looking for one, there are thousands out there, just google it.

This site is to help clear up misconceptions about Islam and Muslims and to help us learn our deen better.

Let us keep our personal opinion to ourselves.

AlQurtubi

Banned
So, the guys have started to open up.. lol... There might be more PMs (a.k.a proposals) i guess.

We need FBI here. FBI for TTI. Catch those guys and lash them? :)

BinteShafi

Left long ago

Well...."if someone has proposed to someone" then that proposal can be accepted or rejected. It is entirely up to the person who is being proposed. I think this is something very normal in a Muslim society....Parents/unmarried girls often receive more than one proposals.......

Apologies sisters if I offended any of you. I am not sure what sort of PMs sisters have received...there might be more than "Just Marriage Proposal In Good Faith"....if that is the case than that should be of course condemned.

May Allah help us to get ready for the moment when each one of us will be standing in front of HIM and we all will be held accountable for our deeds.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
I hope and pray my brothers and sisters are in the best of health inshaAllah.
I just wanted to clear up some misunderstandings that brothers and sisters here at TTI have about Me, 'Muslimah16'

* I am not a convert, i am a born Muslimah Alhamdulillah
* I do not fall under the 'Single and Searching' Category!
* I am NOT cheap, so please do not pm me about marriage!!

And that's about it really.
I hope you can understand exactly where i am coming from inshaAllah.

Someone told me that from my posts i seem like i am 'looking to get married'!
I joined TTI to learn more about my deen, make friends. Not to get married.

I am really sorry it had to come to this, me posting a thread about this, but in my eyes there was no other way.

I hope this clears things up inshaAllah.
Your SISTER

Take care.
P.S. Brother Shaheerpak....... I have not put any smilies apart from this one because i'm not in a very good mood and i dont want to scare everyone by putting in angry smilies. :) Loll.

sister Muslimah16, Mashallah Allah (swt) has given you the gift of putting smile of people face and may Allah (swt) reward you for that dearly.

To all the TTI brother i cant believe we have actually hurt my sister, but i do share the guilt :( cuz i asked her once if she is convert or born muslim, So i apologized for that sister I had no intention of asking you for marriage or something i was just curious.

My sisters dont take me wrong but i just want to point something out, In a recent thread it showed that most of the member on the forum are around the age of 21-30, When i look around i dont see many nice muslims, There are many so called muslim who dont follow islam or love islam as many of the people here at TTI do

So i guess when i a pious brother sees a pious girl the thought comes to his mind about marriage and stuff, I know its wrong to do that on the forum but sisters Allah (swt) have made you pious, alot of the brothers dont care about looks or other duniya (earthly) joys they are looking for a pious girl that can help them in their deen and lead them to jannah, Well i speak for myself mostly.

I didn't ask anyone for marriage for i feel like i can see where its coming from
My sister Muslimah16 dont think bad about me or anything Im just trying to explain some brothers point of view

Inshallah i will write another reply in a while i g2g now
take care
PS: sister this smile :) is only for u , i didn't put any smile on the thread either cuz i respect you for what you have said and its a serious thing.

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
alsslamualikum:)

It is really bad to hear that what our brothers are doing, every one thinks about other like what he thinks about hem self. Don't feel bad sisters, just ignore them and don't give them attention.

Even if that is right what is the problem and please don't misunderstand me sisters. what is the problem if any woman really looking for a good husband and from this website. It is better than doing something haram :astag:.
Every one has the right to find the good partner in their life.

May Allah bless and give us the best partner to help us to stay in His right path :inshallah:

Brother i understand what your saying but i dont think the website is the best and safest option i know its hard for brothers to ask sister for marriage so they may feel it better by pm i just think this website is not the place...

"Even if that is right what is the problem and please don't misunderstand me sisters. what is the problem if any woman really looking for a good husband and from this website. It is better than doing something haram "

Brother, you are going to get bashed as well now. I will just watch..lol

LOL brother hope i didnt bash him and why are you watching and not helping out lol...

I dont think there is nothing wrong with girl proposing to any sister/ brother via PM. They probably see you as pious, which inshALLAH you are .

But this does not mean i PM the sister above. WAllahi , it was not me.

Its sooo funny to see the brothers here trying to explain and worm around dont worry i believe you bro lol Maybe they think sister you are pious like the brother said lol at Wallahi it was not me :lol:

Come on guys, what you doing, bringing us shame. This is not a marriage matrimonial site, if you are looking for one, there are thousands out there, just google it.

This site is to help clear up misconceptions about Islam and Muslims and to help us learn our deen better.

Let us keep our personal opinion to ourselves.

Well said brother i think this is the best response yet from a brother mashallah

May Allah forgive us all ameen

AlQurtubi

Banned
This marriage issue needs another thread, i guess.

On Matrimonial sites there is a lot of cheating on . But here, we know each other pretty well. Perhaps that is why, brothers are more inclined towards TTI.

I understand that there is not much difference between TTI and other matrimonial site when it comes to marriage but sisters are pious here. This has caused those PMs to be sent.

Anyhow, its against the TTI policy and we should respect it. Banning members isnt the right solution always.

AlQurtubi

Banned
No Brother.... in fact the proverb "Jis ghar bairee hoti hai wahan pathhar tou aatay hi hain" fits really well

Yes sister, but that sister has taken this on her. She has got hurt.

In our locality, we might not need websites for marriages but there are some places in the world which lack good muslims.

Wahen say pathar a rahay hain..lol

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Allaicomu dear sister

I think dear sister that you should only ignore those pm-s Inshallah.

We all know that you are good Muslimah sister Mashallah and like all other dear brothers and sisters here.

May Allah guide us all and may Allah bless all Muslims.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

If anyone is being pestered, do notify mods, we have banned people before do to their persistent proposing, talking to sisters in private WAY too much etc. This site is not a matrimonial service, and if there are people who wish to propose, then please do it in a more professional, shar`i manner, not via a private message. A new saying goes 'woe to internet courting'.

As a word of caution, we should be careful when we post, as many, many people will see what you are going to type, try not to come across in a way that could lead to proposals (I'm not saying anyone in specific is). Sisters especially, please try not to show too much emotion in your posts, start by cutting back on the smilies and lols! Many sisters here maa shaa' Allaah, they type highly beneficial posts, are active on this site, and they come across in a way in which I personally believe no one will bother them, at all... well, maybe the odd person or so.

The `Ullemaa' have spoken even about forum etiquette, so let's try to observe them inshaa' Allaah, especially when we talk to kuffaar and the opposite gender... care needs to be taken.

Allaah knows best.

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
So, the guys have started to open up.. lol... There might be more PMs (a.k.a proposals) i guess.

We need FBI here. FBI for TTI. Catch those guys and lash them? :)

:lol: FBI how would they be lashed lol virtual lashing...haha

Why do you say there might be more coming have you got a lead on a culprit lol

Status
Not open for further replies.