• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ignore mistakes and take the correct ones

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

manal09

First of all this is not to insult Dr. Zakir Naik, I have always loved watching his programs and Masha Allah he does have a good knowledge, but then today a non-muslims showed me this video and said he was fake, I don't know, yes even I can relaise his mistakes here.

This video is in regarding to Evolution and Dr. Zakir Naiks answers to it, but now I'm confused are his lectures reliable? I know there are many controversies arising on his programs...

I want any reasonable answer or advice should I still keep watching Dr. Zakir Naiks videos?

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Assalaamu `alaikum warahmatullah, sister.

First of all, a "non-Muslim" lead you to this? That's unquestionably a red-flag, I think. I mean, if you think about it, what exactly are they trying to achieve from showing you a 'refutation' video? They're only out to make him look bad obviously. May Allaah guide us.

Before I say anything else, I'd like to share an image (courtesy of @Seeking Peace lol )
correct_spellings-jpg.10241

Now that that's out of the way, perhaps you'd like to review this thread where a similar question was asked. http://turntoislam.com/community/threads/question-regarding-dr-zakir-naik.92894/

manal09

Assalaamu `alaikum warahmatullah, sister.

First of all, a "non-Muslim" lead you to this? That's unquestionably a red-flag, I think. I mean, if you think about it, what exactly are they trying to achieve from showing you a 'refutation' video? They're only out to make him look bad obviously. May Allaah guide us.

Before I say anything else, I'd like to share an image (courtesy of @Seeking Peace lol )
correct_spellings-jpg.10241

Now that that's out of the way, perhaps you'd like to review this thread where a similar question was asked. http://turntoislam.com/community/threads/question-regarding-dr-zakir-naik.92894/

Jazak Allahu khairan =D i totally understand their point the whole post was like calling Dr. Zakir Naik a taliban or terrorist they mentioned, when I said 'no' they were like.. about the 'Osama' then praised America finally this came up..

true, they should not prove he was a Taliban, so they posted this link to prove he was fake which has no least relevancy!! :)

PS- I corrected my spellings now :-/ in this comment :p

Abu Juwairiya

First, I agree with what has already been said. Second, the Prophet (SAW) narrated we should remain as one ummah; meaning defend and represent your brothers and sisters, think good of your brethren and remain suspicious of what is said by those outside of our community, namely Non Muslims. Where there is some truth to something, we can accept it but remain with our brothers and sisters. The Prophet (SAW) once remarked he distanced himself from the actions of one follower, but not from the follower himself. If something is truly serious., we can rectify the situation and still think good of our brother/sister while informingt them and others of the error.