Modesty--The Beautifier.

Abu Fauzi

Assalam alaykum,
The Prophet, may Allah bless and grant him peace, was reported to have said:--

" The thing which has obscenity will be spoilt by it, and
the thing which has modesty will be beautified by it". [Tirmidhi]

This noble Hadith informs us of the secret of truly appearing beautiful, especially in today's world when modesty is attacked as lack of confidence and vulgarity is praised as boldness. Subhanallah! Indeed, values are inverted as the Day of Judgement approaches.

Fatima Amenda

Insha'Allah when others, Alhamdulillah, as I just did fully understand, the meaning of the words 'being spoiled' they will turn to Islam for salvation. Insha'Allah we stop spoiling our children with worldly gadgets and show our love for them and the gift they are from Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala entrusted in our care, with righteous knowledge instead

Wanryoku Sugoi

Need to find my Muslim Queen <3
This is so true today it's sad.

If you're humble, you're weak. If you're modest, you're a loser. Play follow the leader and be arrogant, that's the motto everyone goes with these days. It's even in muslim countries.

The only way to stop it is to lead by example and not be embarrassed by the deen.

Fatima Amenda

“Allah revealed His will to the angels, saying: ‘I shall be with you. Give courage to the believers. I shall cast terror onto the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers.” 8:12