Mods/Admins read this.

Rebaz

Salam. First of all, I hope every muslim's provided with good health, and may Allah grant the ummah victory in Syria and other muslim countries. With that said, I will get to my question.

Lately, I've been unable to contact mods/admins, I tried to send PM few times, but somehow it seems like it never came? Anyways, I wish the mods/admin can send me the IP I had when I registered this account. It's very important for me, since I need that IP to refound something.

/Regards.

Rebaz

Salam again. Looks like none of the mods/admins did read this thread. Could you guys help do it soon? It's very important piece of information for me.

Regards.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
wa`alaykum us-salaam

I would help, but am having trouble myself with administrative tools right now. Please remind me if I don't get back to you soon.

Rebaz

When will it be fixed, brother? I'll keep bumping this thread until I get it. So please check this section then and then, when it's fixed. Thank you!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
assalaamu alaykum,

akhi it aint that they not willing to help---it is that they are on it. Brother Kashmir already told you that he is having problems, maybe they're still trying to work that out. be patient. inshaAllah, everything goes well.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam, sorry for delay. Here it is:

Why did you need your original IP?

John Smith

Trying to reply to someones message but i cant due to thier message box being full,how can i respond back to them?

Thanks

John Smith

I tried but it bounced back stating message box is full.

They cant receive more messages and I don't think they realise some need deleting in order to receive new ones.

John Smith

For what it's worth I think the forum should put in place a temporary Ban on new users being registered till the troll decides he has enough from his sick thrills.

It's the only way to get him to go away.

He does not fear Allah.

Also maybe introducing a ban on new registered user from the PM/REP's function?