More sisters than brothers?

What are you?

• A sister

Votes: 1,258 46.9%
  • A brother

Votes: 1,431 53.4%

• Total voters

abdelhadi

:astag: so..i'm a new joiner ..plz accept me amnog you...i' wich that god almight forgive us...and make this a hard life too easier even we can cross to paradis savely. plz say aamiiin.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Yup we will win.. we just have some shy sisters here... But inSha Allah they will overcome their shyness and VOTE..

Or else im gonna register with 70 different names and vote...LOOOOOOOOL

Salam,

didem

selamı aleyküm. ı think that ıt is not so important to have more than sister. ı think that the most important thing is that we hava both sister and brother.:shake:

boot

I would have thought that there are more sister than brothers, too. But clearly, the sisters are less inhibited and more vocal than the brothers.

raayinrahman

Can anyone explain me, whats da point of this.. who cares who is more, afterall everyone is a muslims and it doesnt really matter of either sex being dominating.. so i would suggest that mmmm y not v concentrate and focus more in to islamic activities...

nori suja'i

Alhamdulillah,
wheather sisters or brothers the more the merrier
after all we have the some goal that is to beautify Islam, InsyaAllah.

hunky

Asalamu-alyi-kum,
To my brothers and sisters,
As according to a survey it is proved that there are many womens than mens in this world hence it is 2:1 ratio and if one man marries one woman than a large group of womens would be left, but islam has every problem's solution and hence allah and prophet given an option for a man that he could marry more than one woman but he has to give equal rights to his wives..
and hopes that u all understands the best of allah's and his messenger's words that is none other than the HOLY QURAN, the hadith........
allahafiz

Noor_Al-Ain

SolideresS Of Allah
Hence the Increased number of "Playaz" here in the western part of the world, the majority of them Muslims... :astag:

I don't think their Niyaah is to Marry their women either...

Pffrt, and they call themselves Muslims...
...O, okay, they provide for them - Designer labels, jewellery, top-up their phones and then go Pray Jummah Salah at the local Masjid once a week...

:girl3:

:salam2: