Most rediculous sufi "Zikrs"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nurain

Asalamu alaykum

JazakAllaah all for highlighting these. I was a bit speechless ( see above ) so my words were repititive. But these make me want to vomit and it makes me absolutely disgusted. Thanks to these FOOLS people might think Islam is some freaky religion subhanAllaah!!

Now we've got to make Islam pretty as it is in its original form. We need to overtake these people! They are disgusting!

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Has anybody noticed how they HUMILIATE themselves for their leaders or whatever they're called?!..they lay on the floor and kiss their feet REPEATEDLY..how can they do that?..how can another human being be WORTH that?!..ao'otho billah..ao'otho billah!

The later clips just added to the previous creepiness (I couldn't even finish the first one..I had to turn it off..too scary for me)..this just doesn't look human..maybe I am too shocked by all of this..but seriously..this DOES-NOT-LOOK-HUMAN!..now I have some really *gross & disturbing* images to go along with the Sufi-doctrine deviations I read about..why can't they just lay-out a prayer rug and pray like a normal (Muslim) human-being?..it's so upsetting what they do!..I've been thinking about this since last night..it's THAT upsetting!

May Allah Protect us! (Ameen)

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum,
seriously some of their acts like im not even sure wat to say, im like out of words i looked at them and the only thing that comes to my mind is What is psycologically wrong with them, especially the one where they all were hurting themselves like ..... what are they doing?

Ibn_hassan

Servant of Allah
Subhanallah these guys are the real mutaidi'een, the most disgusting part is the feet kissing, I bet that guy wouldn't even kiss the feet of his own parents if he was forced to, It is an absolute humilation. I mean who is that sufi sheikh to let his followers do that, is he not afraid of the fitna the next thing is that they would worship him?. What is amazing is These guys are not rewarded for all these actions because it has no basis in the quran and sunnah after all that pain and crazy dance rather they are sinning for devaiting those innocent children form the path of Allah because the kids would grow up and practice the same.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
:salam2:

What about Deobandis, they are doing the same as well. I won't put that up here though, I'll be embarrased if I did.

:wasalam:

As-salaamu `alaykum.

Alhamdulillaah, they are better. But some of them still do some crazy forms of dhikr. Not as crazy as anything I've seen in this thread.

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
Asalaamulaykum,

Ridiculous!

I just watched the 1st one with the breakdancing! what rubish! May Allah guide them and keep us away from it.

revix

This is sad

Assalamu aleikum

Because of people like sufis and so... this ummah is being humiliated every day more and more. These people are more concern about music and dance than study our religion.
May Allah guide them all to the right path, and this ummah in the path of the salaf.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
wa alykum salamu wa rahmatu Allah taala wa barakatuhu .

we have some ones like this in Morocco who beat their body with knifs and drink a warm water , play with snakes ... it's a sorcery .

that remember me of sorerer who used to lead Salat some time in a small masjid near to our home.( this masjid was destroyed by the governors and many other masjid subhana Allah al alyi al adime).

As-salaamu `alaykum

Just like Jamaa`a ul-Fanaa' in Marrakech.

Musulmanin

can sufi visitors of this site identify particular pseudo-zikrs on this thread?

what tariqahs they belong to, etc.

Is there some kind of competition between tariqahs on the craziest pseudo-zikr they can come up with?

here a few more: NOT ALL SUFIS are alike this, but I'm sure when sufis started they were not like this, later shaytan (satan) played a few tricks on them.Now see where they end up.

Note: this is NOT example of of the Prophet.

[yt]D_es5NZzVSQ[/yt]

[yt]rOwFi_OU2NQ&feature[/yt]

[yt]vwS_tyAleqA[/yt]

[yt]xibjPDckIXs[/yt]

Note: this is NOT example of of the Prophet.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
assalamu allaicum

:astag::astag::astag:

Indeed it is so wrong what they are doing. How can they praise Allah subhan we teala with a loud music and with danceing.Alhamdulillah it was not practice of our Prophet Mohmmed s.a.w.s ,neither of Ashaabas r.a. ,neither of early Muslims. This is only one of more bidaah in Islaam. May Allah protect us all from such a wrong teachings.ameen Ya Allah.

daywalker

Those people who are seen dancing are in the state of not knowing themselves.
are you sure?
They are lost in zikr of Allah swt.
well, none was lost more than prophet(sw) in zikr of Allah, yet he never jumped up and down like monkeys.
They sit and listen and listen to the praises of the auliya ikraam,prophet mohammed sws and Allah swt.
well, they didnt listen anything, but shouting and hand clapping like the kuffars of mecca time used to do.
If you think it is good then you can join and if you think it is bad then don't choice is yours.
In Islam we dont have any choice, we have sumbit ourself to practise upon Quran and sunnah.
Sufism is not everyone's capability to understand and to follow.
But Islam is for all. So keep this fake sufis outside of Islam.
problem is that many think it like doing sajdah as if think it is Allah swt.
In the last video , the guy did sajdah.
You are totally wrong they don't think
how do you know? can you read their heart?
they touch the shaikh's feet unknowingly.
Hope they dont behave bad, and touch something else of sheikh instead his feet :astag:
Have you felt how they feel in their hearts.
did you felt?
Have you seen a person's heart and tell that he is the right muslim because he practises this way or the other.
We can say who is right muslim, if he does behave according to Quran sunnah-.
A drunk in the bar is more in Imaan than a person reading me if Allah swt wants.
and why Will He wants such thing?
Trying to say that this person is doing hip-hop and stuff like that, then i think you all are doing a big sin.
Well we are not trying. It is the fact that they are doing hip-hop! dont say they arent doing hip-hop!
If Allah swt wants anything he can do it without anyone knowing.
well here is the question what these people are doing, and not what Allah will do!
He will make someone wali if he raises a small chit with the name of Allah swt on it and kisses it.He can do whatever he wants.
Indeed, follow quran and sunnah, they are known is wali of Allah as mentioned in quran.

Fatwa by Sufi of Salaf time scholars prohibiting music :

Harith bin Asad Al-Muhasibi: "Music and singing is prohibited for us just like the meat of a dead animal is prohibited." (Risala Al-Mustarshideen)

Junaid Al-Baghdadi: "If you notice that a murid (student of spirituality) is asking for the permission of listening to Sama’a (religious songs) then this means that he still has spiritual defects in him. (Suhrawardi, Sheikh Shahab-ud-din (1966). ‘Awarif-ul-Ma'arif. Beirut, Darul Kitaab Al-Arabi.)

Fudhail bin Ayaadh : "Ghinaa (singing) is a prelude to zina (fornication)". (Suhrawardi, Sheikh Shahab-ud-din (1966). ‘Awarif-ul-Ma'arif. Beirut, Darul Kitaab Al-Arabi)

Shahab-ud-din Suhrawardi: "When people indulge in sama’ (listening to religious singing), they waste a lot of time. The taste in their prayers is reduced. Those people become addicted to going to the gatherings of sama’. In order to seek pleasure from the singers, they arrange for these get-togethers more and more frequently, even though this is not a hidden matter that Sufi scholars consider such kind of gatherings as impermissible and rejected." (Awarif-ul-Ma’arif” )

Abu Ali Rohaadhi was once asked that there is a man who seeks pleasure with musical instruments and claims that “such an act is halal (permissible) for me because I have reached to such a (spiritual) station that different conditions do not affect me.”
Rohaadhi retorted: “Yes, that person has reached a station. But where? In the Hell-fire!” (Kaf-ur-Ra’a)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Originally Posted by sami_88
They are lost in zikr of Allah swt.

Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatuulah wa barakatuhu

Wallahi dear brother they are not "lost in zikr of Allah swt", but they are lost in to much music, danceing and so much spining around :astag:

May Allah guide them and may Allah guide us all.

Ibn Uthaymin

"You cannot say if someone dances to the voices of some man and he is speaking about Allah swt and Prophet mohammed sws and other pious people is an idiot."

Al-Hakam bin al-Mubaarak informed us that Amr ibn Yahyaa said my father related from his father who said: "We used to sit by the door of 'Abdullah ibn Mas'ood before the Salaatul Ghadaat (morning prayer), so that when he came out we would walk with him to the masjid. (One day) Aboo Moosaa al-Ash'aree came to us and said, "Has Aboo 'Abdur-Rahmaan come out yet?" We replied, "No." Therefore, he sat down with us until he came out. When he came out, we all stood along with him, so Abu Moosaa said to him, "O Aboo 'Abdur-Rahmaan I have just seen something in the masjid which I deemed to be evil, but all praise is for Allaah, I did not see anything except good!" He inquired, "Then what is it?" (Aboo Moosaa) replied, "If you live you will see it. I saw in the masjid people sitting in circles awaiting the Prayer. In each circle they had pebbles in their hands and a man would say 'repeat Allaahu Akbar a hundred times.' So they would repeat it a hundred times. Then he would say, 'say Laa ilaaha illallaah a hundred times.' So they would say it a hundred times. Then he would say, 'say Subhaanallaah a hundred times.' So they would say it a hundred times." (Ibn Mas'ood) asked, "What did you say to them?" (Aboo Moosaa) said, "I did not say anything to them. Instead I waited to hear you view or what you declared." (Ibn Mas'ood) replied, "Would that you had ordered them to count up the evil deeds they acquired and assured them that their good deeds would not be lost!" Then we went along with him (Ibn Mas'ood) until he came to one of these circles and stood and said, "What is this which I see you doing?" They replied, "O Aboo 'Abdur-Rahmaan! These are pebbles upon which we are counting takbeer, tahleel and tasbeeh." He said, "(You should) count your evil deeds and I will assure you that none of your good deeds will be lost. Woe to you, O Ummah of Muhammad (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam)! How quickly you are rushing to your destruction! These are the Companions of your Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) and who are widespread (and numerous). There are his clothes which have not yet decayed and his eating utensils which are unbroken. By Him in Whose Hand is my soul! Either you are upon a deen better guided than the Deen of Muhammad (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) or that you are opening the door of misguidance (from this bid'ah)." They said, "O Aboo Abdur-Rahmaan! By Allaah, we only intended good." He said, "How many there are who intend good but do not achieve it. Indeed Allaah's Messenger said to us 'A people will recite the Qur'aan but it will not pass beyond their throats.' By Allaah! I do not know, perhaps most of them are from you." Then he left them.

Umar ibn Salamah (the sub-narrator) said: "We saw most of those people fighting against us on the day of Nahrawaan, along with the Khawaarij."

From the introduction of ad-Daarimee, volume one, page 73 with an authentic chain.

daywalker

The Question arises of how you follow it.And i do not want to debate on anything.
Firstly music is not completely haram, there are musical instruments are halal.
dont you see the hand clapping?

in the context of worship, whistling and clapping are associated with the disbelievers as in Qurʾān 8:35. Commenting on this verse, mufassirūn report on the authority of Ibn ʿAbbās, Mujāhid, al-Suddī and Ibn ʿUmar (raḍiya llāhu ʿanhum) that the Quraysh used to go naked around the Kaʿba, whistling and clapping their hands, considering this to be an act of worship.

“Their Salaah (prayer) at the House (of Allaah, i.e. the Ka‘bah at Makkah) was nothing but whistling and clapping of hands”

[al-Anfaal 8:35]
It is not sunnah i agree with you but it is not haraam as well.
And sufis were well-known to stick with sunnah only and left all mubah things!
The music is called as Qawwali.Like one does Naath, but accompanied with musical instruments which are hallal.
the part you missed:
Harith bin Asad Al-Muhasibi: "Music and singing is prohibited for us just like the meat of a dead animal is prohibited." (Risala Al-Mustarshideen)

Junaid Al-Baghdadi: "If you notice that a murid (student of spirituality) is asking for the permission of listening to Sama’a (religious songs) then this means that he still has spiritual defects in him. (Suhrawardi, Sheikh Shahab-ud-din (1966). ‘Awarif-ul-Ma'arif. Beirut, Darul Kitaab Al-Arabi.)
Oh and he did sajdah.Well you should ask that person whom he did sajdah, whether is he a god or something instead of making fun of that person.
Doing sajdah is prohibited in all kind of intention. once sahaba(rd) said other give sujood infront of their rulers, we also wanna give sajdah to you. prophet(sw) totally prohibited it. So you think when prophet(sw) prohibited it to do so infront of him, the guy who was putting a niddle like juhal of kuffar from mecca days, he deserves a sajdah! la hawla wala quwwata illa billah. no doubt what fake sifusm has done to you, and turn your heart blind.ANd its totally haram to harm ownself. these fake sufis are no different than shias.

Deen_e_Mohammad

All praise for Allah Alone........

I swear by the Rab of Kaaba, this people are anything but Muslim. Kindly read the following article. May Allah bring us nearer to the truth..

Path of Misguidance
Sufism
Part 1 of 3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sufism reached its most organized form by the end of the third century after the Hijrah (which occurred in 623 AD), when one of the well-known and infamous Sufi teachers, Al'Husayn ibn Mansoor Al-'Hallaj, announced his most deviant and un-Islamic beliefs. The scholars of Islam during that time issued several Fatwas that declared Al-'Hallaj's beliefs and ideas as clear Kufr. Consequently, he was executed in 309 AHI, and was' crucified on Baghdad's bridge. In spite of what had happened to Al-'Hallaj, Sufism continued to spread in many areas such as Persia, in particular, and also in Iraq. As for Persia, Abu Sa'id Al Mayhani was instrumental in spreading Sufism, as he established a special order for Sufis, which he called "Al-Khanat", which served as Sufi social clubs. Later on, other Sufis adopted this practice of establishing their own Khanat, and hence the Sufi Turuqh --pl. for Tariqhah, each of which is considered a distinct Sufi school of thought-- started to appear in the fourth century after Hijrah, especially in Egypt, Iraq and Morocco.
During the sixth century AH, many Sufis who have started their own Turuqh claimed that they were direct descendants of the Messenger of Allah. They did so in order to gain the support and loyalty of the common-folk, so they will be receptive to the Sufi methodology. Thus, many people embraced the Sufi Turuqh, such as the Turuqh of some infamous Sufi teachers as Ar-Rifa'i in Iraq, and Al-Badawi and Ash-Shathili in Egypt. Many other Sufi Turuqh then appeared and spread throughout the Muslim World.

During the period between the sixth and the eighth centuries after the Hijrah, the Sufi Turuqh became very popular with many ignorant and misguided Muslims. Many more new Sufi sects appeared and, as a consequence, many monuments were built around the graves, to fulfill the Sufi urge to call the dead in supplication instead of Allah. The Fatimiyyat dynasty, which appeared in Egypt, Syria and other parts of the Muslim World, and who claimed to be direct descendants of the Prophet's daughter, Fatimah, helped significantly in spreading Sufism. Hence, the practice of erecting monuments around the graves became even more widespread, such as the monuments that were built around the claimed grave-site of Al-'Husayn ibn Ali, and around the grave of As-Sayyidah Zaynab, a grand daughter of the Messenger of Allah. Also, the Fatmis started the innovation of celebrating the Prophet's birthday, along with inventing many other Bid'ahs an deviated, misguided practices. The Fatimiyya Caliphate set free a numerous number of Sufi sects in the Muslim World so that they would transfer and preach the Sufi misguidance everywhere the go. When the eleventh century after the Hijrah started, there were already thousands of Sufi sects operating in the Muslim World. This sad situation continued until the present time ' where it is said that there are currently more than 60,000 Sufi Turuqh spread throughout the world, not only within the Muslim countries as before.

During the eighth century AH, a great Imam of Islam was especially active in fighting all types of deviation in belief and practice, both with his tongue and pen. His defending the true Islamic Faith and the correct 'Aqeedah, against sufism in particular, has had and still have a tremendous impact on the successive generations that came after him.

He was Imam ibn Taymiyyah, who was succeeded by his famous students, all Imams in their own right, such as ibn Al-Qayyim, ibn Kathir, Ath-Thahabi, Al-Mazzi, among many others. These very well known students of ibn Taymiyyah carried the legacy of their great teacher and defended the integrity of the Islamic Faith against both the Sufis and their innovated, deviant beliefs and practices. In the twelfth century after the Hijrah, Allah raised yet another Imam and defender of the true Taw'hid, Imam Mohammad ibn Abdil-Wahhab, who exposed the utterly misguided way of thought, heretic beliefs and deviant practices of the Sufis, which almost engulfed the entire Muslim world then. This is why Imam Mohammad ibn Abdil Wahhab was called, "The Mujaddid (reviver) of Da'wah (the call) of Taw'hid."

First: The Sufi Creed

I - With regards to Allah: The Sufis have different types of belief in Allah. Al-'Hallaj and those who followed his misguided way, believed in incarnation and that Allah's Soul appears in all types of shapes, even animals, such as cows, pigs, donkeys, etc. Allah is praised from the Kufr and Shirk that the disbelievers attribute unto Him. Abu Yazid Al-Bustami, a renowned yet deviant Sufi teacher said, "Allah once ascended me (meaning to Him!) and raised me between His Hands, and then said to me, 'O Abu Yazid! My creation like to gaze at you.' So I said, 'Bestow Your Oneness unto me, and make me wear Your Selfishness, so that when Your creation see me, they will say, 'We have seen You (meaning Allah),' so You will be him (meaning 1), while I will not be here! "' [Al Luma', p. 461].

As evil and utterly deviant this belief certainly is, many other Sufis have even gone a step further in Kufr and Shirk, as they believe that everything and everyone is Allah Himself! They say that there is no difference between the Creator and the creation. This polytheistic belief appeared in the third century and took its final shape by the hand of such infamous, deviant Sufi teachers as ibn 'Arabi, ibn Sab'een, At-Tilmisani, Al-Jeely, Abdul-Ghani An-Nabulsi, and others. The majority of the Sufi teachers in the present time and a numerous number of their followers adopt this very clear type of Kufr and Shirk which, and as ibn Taymiyyah and other scholars have attested, is worse than the Kufr of the Christians, who claim that Jesus is god, or the son of God. In contrast, the Sufis who believe in Wa'hdat Al-Wujud (that everything and everyone is Allah Himself), as compared to the Jews and Christians, claim that everything and everyone is Ilah! Ibn 'Arabi said in his book, Fusus Al-'Hikam, "Moses had more knowledge than Aaron, because Moses knew what his people had worshipped in reality [when they worshipped the golden calf (refer to the Quran, 2:54), meaning they only worshipped Allah Himselfl, for Moses knew that Allah has decreed that none should be worshipped except He (refer to 17:23 in the Quran), and what Allah wills, occurs. (Thus, Ibn 'Arabi twisted the meaning of this Ayah, so that its meaning becomes, "None is being worshipped except He," instead of, "None should be worshipped except He!) So Moses criticized his brother, because of Aaron's rejecting (worshipping the calf by the Jews) and because he did not have wide knowledge, for the 'Arif (who truly knows) sees the 'Haqq (meaning Allah) in everything. In fact, he sees that He is everything!" [Al-Fusus, p. 192].

2 - The Sufi belief in the Prophet: Again, the Sufis have various types of beliefs with regards to the Messenger of Allah:

a - Some Sufis claim that the Messenger neither reached their status, nor did he acquire the knowledge that the Sufis have acquired, as Al-Bustami has stated, "We went into a sea which the Prophets could only reach its shores!"

b - Some Sufis believe that the Prophet is the dome of the universe and that he is Allah Who is settled on the Throne, and that all the creation were created from his light. This is the creed of ibn 'Arabi and those who accepted this utter deviation from the truth. Ibn 'Arabi said, "The creation started with the Habaa' (atoms), and then the first to come into existence was the true, beneficent Mohammadan essence, and which is described as being settled on the Throne of the Most Beneficent, which is the Lord's Throne!" [Al-Futu'hat Al-Makkiyyah, v. 1, p. 152].

c - Some Sufis claim that Prophet Mohammad's light is the first created existence, and that the rest of the creation were created from the Prophet's light. Ahmad ibn Mubarak AsSuljumasi, in his book "Al-lbreez", related that his teacher, Abdul-Aziz Ad-Dabbagh, said, "... the first of all that which Allah has created, was Mohammad's light. From him (meaning from Mohammad's light), He then created the Qalam (the Pen, which Allah has commanded to write all what will occur in the universe from beginning to end), the seventy veils, and their respective angels (meaning who attend each veil!). He then created Al-Law'h (in which all what will occur is duly recorded)..."

d - Some Sufis claim that the Prophet's light was the first to exist, and that Allah created everything for Mohammad's sake, but they do not state that everything was created from Mohammad's light. Al-Booseiry said, in his Burdah, which is a well-known poem, among the Sufis that is, and which is still frequently recited until today, especially during the Prophet's birthday! This poem contains several deviant beliefs, "Among your (meaning the Prophet's) favors (that he has generously gave away, so Al-Booseiry claims), is the Dunya (the life of this world) and its Dharrah (it means here the Last Life), and among your knowledge, is the knowledge of Al-Law'h and Al-Qhalam."

Al-Booseiry has thus stated that the Prophet gave up the Last Life, although the Prophet strived hard to gain the good of the Last Life, by worshipping Allah more than any other human being. AlBooseiry has also claimed that the Prophet has possessed knowledge of the Unseen, which Allah has reserved for Himself.

We previously talked about the history o the Sufi sect and how it started. We also talked about their misguided beliefs wit regards to Allaah and His Messenger. We will now Allaah willing, continue discussing the Sufi deviation in the matters of creed, such as their belief i the Fire, the Awliyaa', and Satan.

3 - Their belief in the Fire and Paradise: It is unbecoming of the Sufis to seek Paradise, as this is a sign of weak Imaan, so they claim! Abu Bakr Al-Kalabathi said in his book, At-Ta'arruf li Mathahib Ahl At-Tasawwuf (Gaining Knowledge in the Schools of the Sufis), p. 15 5, "Some people entered on Rabe-'ah Al-'Adawiyyah (a well known Sufi teacher) to visit her when she was suffering from an illness. They said, 'How do you feel?' She said, 'By Allaah! I do not know of a particular reason behind my illness, except that Paradise was offered to me and my heart felt eagemess towards it. Hence, I believe that my Lord got jealous and then criticized (or blamed) me (by making me sick!). "' The Sufis say this, while a man once said to the Prophet that he asks Allaah for Paradise and to be saved from the Fire while praying, and added that he does not understand what the Prophet and his companion Mu'ath murmur while praying. The Prophet replied, " We murmur about the same thing. " [Abu Dawood, ibn Majah, Ahmad & ibn Khuzaymah]. The Sufis seek what is greater in value, they claim, that is to reach the Fanaa' with Allaah, when they will be able to disregard everything and everyone, and only feel the unifying presence of Allaah, to acquire knowledge in the Unseen and to have control over the universe. This is the Sufis' Paradise.

As for the Fire, it is not befitting for the firm Sufi to seek to escape from it, because only those who are not free" fear the Fire. This is especially the case since a Sufi can merely spit on the Fire, and it will be extinguished, as one of their leaders once claimed! Other Sufis, such as Abu Yazid Al Bustami [Al-Luma', p. 490], ibn 'Arabi and their likes who believe in Wa'hdat Al Wujud --that everything and everyone is Allaah Himself-, believe that the Fire is Allaah! Therefore, the Fire actually has more joys and tranquillity in it than the joys of Paradise, so they claim! Ibn 'Arabi said, in Fusus Al-'Hikam, p. 94, "And if they enter the residence of misery, they will be in joy therein!" Further, and to add to this utter confusion and defiance of Allaah and the Islaamic principals, Mohammad ibn Uthman Al-Mirghani said, "Whoever saw me, or saw those who saw me, up to five generations, will be saved from the Fire!" [Taj AtTafasir, p. 41.

4 - The Sufi belief regarding the Awliyaa': The true Awliyaa' are Allaah's loyal slaves who strictly adhere to the Allaah, the Sunnah and the way of the rightly-guided ancestors. However, the Sufis have different beliefs with regards the Awliyaa', as some Sufis believe that the Wali is better than the Prophet, as ibn 'Arabi has stated, "The grade of the prophet-hood is in a Barzakh (a border area), just above the Messenger and below the Wali." Further, many of them elevate the Wali to the status of Allaah Himself. To these Sufis, the Wali is equal to Allaah in attributes, for the Wali brings life and death, provides sustenance and controls the existence, just as Allaah does. Ibn 'Arabi said, in Al-Futu'hat Al-Makkiyyah, chapter 270, "The name of the Qutb (the Grand Wali who controls the universe) during every time- frame is Abdullah, and Abdul-Jami'. Al-Qutb is described as having acquired all the names of the Lord!" Further, Abu 'Hamid Al-Ghazzali said in his book, Al-Mufsi'h Bil-A'hwal, "When they are awake, the Sufis witness the angels and the souls of the Prophets, hear their voices and acquire benefits from them. Then, the Sufis' status is elevated from being in the company of the "copy" to certain ranks that cannot be expressed by the tongue!"

The Sufi scholars divide the ranks of the Sufi Awliyaa' into the following categories, all of which were compiled and explained by Abdul Wahhab Ash-Sha'rani, based on ibn Arabi's book, Al-Futu'hat Al-Makkiyyah:

a - Al-Ghawth, the grand Qutb (or the pillar), who controls everything in existence. AshSha'rani said that ibn 'Arabi said, chapter 383, "Know that the entire existence is being preserved (or protected) through the Qutb."

b - The four Awtad (poles), who control the four comers of the universe on behalf of AlGhawth. Ash-Sha'rani said that ibn 'Arabi said, chapter 383, "Through the Awtad, Allaah perseveres and protects the south, the north, the east and the west."

c - The seven Abdal [as whenever one of them passes away, another Badal (replacement) is appointed in his place]. Each of the Abdal controls one of the seven continents, again on behalf of AlGhawth. Ash-Sha'rani said that ibn 'Arabi said, chapter 383, "Through the Abdal, Allaah protects the seven continents."

d - An-Nuj'abaa' (honorable, chosen ones) who control the individual cities. Ibn 'Arabi said, "Know that every city or province has its own Qutb (meaning Najeeb)..." [Al-Yawaqheet wal-Jawahir, by ibn 'Arabi, v.2 p. 83].

The Sufis claim that all these Awliyaa' meet every night in Cave 'Hiraa to decide the destiny of the creation! As-Suliumasi said, "I heard the Shaykh (meaning his teacher, AbdulAziz Ad-Dabbagh, who was an ignorant illiterate person, yet he claimed that he was given the entire knowledge, from beginning to end!) say, 'Ad-Diwan (the conference or meeting, where the Awliyaa' meet every night) is held in Cave 'Hiraa, where the Messenger of Allaah used to go to mediate and think about the creation before he became a Prophet."' He also heard Ad-Dabbagh say, "When the Diwan is held, the Awliyaa' will agree on what will occur until the same time the next night. They will thus discuss what Allaah will decide in the following day and night, as they have the authority over the worlds..." [Al-lbreez, p. 169].

5 - Their belief with regards to Satan and Pharaoh: The Sufi mainstream believe that Satan is the best of the creation, and that he has acquired the highest status and grades with regards Taw'hid (worshipping Allaah in Monotheism), since he refused to bow down prostrate except for Allaah when Allaah ordered him to bow down before Adam. They also claim that Allaah has forgiven Satan his sins and has entered him into Paradise! Pharaoh is also the best person who practiced Taw'hid, since he claimed that he is Allaah, the Most High. According to the Sufis, Satan and Pharaoh have thus known the truth, that they are Allaah, and this is the reason behind Satan's refusal to bow down in Suiud before Adam, as Allaah has commanded him,

"And (remember) when We said to the angels, "Prostrate yourselves before Adam. " And they prostrated except satan, he refused and was proud and was one of the disbelievers. [2:34], and since Pharaoh proclaimed, "I am your lord, most high." [79:24]!

Al-'Hallaj said, "No being has practiced Taw'hid in the heavens better than Satan!" He also said that Moses once asked Satan, "O Satan! What prevented you from Sujud?" He said, "The call unto the only One who is being worshipped is what prevented me, and if I had performed Sujud, I would have become like you!" [At-Tawaseen, for Al-'Hallaj]. As for Pharaoh, ibn'Arabi said, "Since Pharaoh was the ruler, he had the supreme authority... this is why he said, 'I am your lord, the most high,' meaning, 'Since all are lords in a sense, I am your highest lord."' [Al-Fusus Al-Makkiyyah, p. 210-211]. This is why ibn'Arabi said that Pharaoh is in Paradise, for Pharaoh knew that he was Allaah, just as Satan refused to bow down in Sujud for himself, as he too knew that he was Allaah! Allaah is exalted from this utter deviation from the truth.'
We have previously discussed the history of the Sufi sect and their misguided beliefs with regards to Allaah and His Messenger and also their belief in the Fire, the Awliyaa and Satan. We will now, Allaah willing, discuss their beliefs and practices in matters of worship and also their resources of knowledge and revelation.

Their Beliefs regarding the Acts of Worship

I - The Sufis believe that the prayer, the fast, the Hajj and the Zakat are all types of worship that are reserved for the commoners! The Sufis are special people, and thus practice a higher type of worship. Hence, the various Sufi Turuqh have invented their own method of practicing Thikr, that is, remembering Allaah in supplication. They also practice isolation, avoid seeing people for extended periods of time, eat special kinds of food, wear special uniforms, etc.

The legal acts of worship in Islaam are a means to purify the individual's soul, and the community at large. The Sufi acts of worship, on the other hand, are claimed to put the Sufi 's heart into direct contact with Allaah, so that the Sufi will be able to receive direct revelation from Allaah!! The Sufis also seek to acquire the status of Fanaa' and to acquire Allaah's Attributes, until when the Sufi says to a thing "Be.". it comes into existence!

Further, it is not important for the Sufi to adhere to the apparent acts of worship in Islaam. or to refrain from the prohibitions. such as alcohol consumption and mingling between men and women etc. This is because Prophet Muhammed’s (SAW) law is for the commoners. while the Sufis have their own law which is reserved for the special breeds of people, so they claim.

2 - With regards the prohibitions: As we have stated the Sufis have their own law that Allaah Himself reveals directly to their hearts. Hence, there were those among the Sufis who would commit adultery, sodomy, and even have sexual intercourse with donkeys, in public! Ahmad ibn Mubarak said that he once heard about a Sufi Shaykh who had several students, among whom was one student whom the teacher thought showed promise. So the Shaykh made the image of a woman appear to his students (!), and she then entered the private room with him. Since the students thought that the Shaykh was committing adultery with the woman, they all left, except for that one student. This student then started heating some water, so that his Shaykh could use it to take a shower (after he had sex with that woman). When the Shaykh went out, he asked the student, "What are you doing?" He said, "I saw the woman enter with you, and I thought that you will need to perform Ghusul, so I heated the water for you!" His Shaykh then said, "0 my son! That was the Dunya (meaning the woman was actually the life of this world, not a real woman!), taking the image of a woman. I did this intentionally, so that the people (meaning his students who did not have faith in their adulterer teacher) would abandon me." [Al-lbreez, p.188].

3. The Sufis try their best to eradicate any independent thinking that the new Sufl might have. They also strive to enlarge the role of the Sufi Tareeqhah, so that the new Sufis will strictly and loyally adhere to their Tareeqhah, never think about abandoning it even to any other Tareeqah. Al–Qushayri in Al-Qushayriyyah, p180, "It is not allowed for the Mureed (the Sufi commoner) to join any other Mathhab whose members are not followers of the Sufi Tarceqhah; and if this occurs, the Mureed will be testifying to his ignorance."

The Resources of Knowledge to the Sufis

1. The Sufi Shaykhs and teachers, who claim that they receive direct revelation from Allaah. Abds-Aziz Ad-Dabbagh said, "Know, may Allaah direct you unto success, that the Wali whom Allaah has rightly guided, knows the truth and the correct way, and does not follow a certain Mathhab. Even if it happens that all the Mathahib that exist disappear, the Wali will still be able to revive the Shari 'ah (meaning Islaamic Law, for the Wali does not need the Mathahib, as he receives direct revelation from Allaah, the Sufis claim!). And why not, since he does not leave the Messenger for even an instant!" [AlIbreez,p. 192].

2 The Messenger of Allaah, who regularly attends the Sufi meetings, so they claim. At-Tijani falsely claimed, "I was told by the master of existence (meaning Prophet Muhammad), while I was awake not asleep, and he said to me and he revealed to him some matters of the religion. AdDabbagh also said that, "Sometimes, the Prophet attends (the Diwan where the Walis meet to decide on the future) and when he arrives, he sits in the Ghawth's place." [Al-Ibreez, p. 164].

3 The angels and the Jinn. As-Suljuinasi claimed that his Shaykh, Ad-Dabbagh, said, "First, the Diwan was inhabited by the angels." [AI-Jbreez, p. 174]. Also, Ahmad Ar-Rifa'i said, "If the heart becomes pure, it will be the residence of the revelation, the secrets... and the angels." [Tabaqhat Ash-Shi'rani9 p.141].

4 - AI-Kashf, that is, when the Wali's heart uncovers the Unseen, thus having access to the secrets of the heavens and the earth, so the Sufis claim. AI-jeeli describes a grand scene during which, "I saw all the Messengers and the Prophets, all the Awliyaa', the close angels, the angels who control (the various powers of nature that Allaah facilitated for mankind) and the spirits of all that which exists, and was able to achieve Al-Kashf regarding the true nature of all things, from the infinite beginning to the infinite end." [AI-Insan AlKamil, p.97' v.2]. Further, AI-Ghazali said, "The Prophets and the Awliyaa' have Kashfpowers that uncover all matters, as the light (of knowledge) flows on their hearts without teaching, studying, or writing," until he said, "The Sufi sits by himself, repeating the word, 'Allaah, Allaah', continuously, with his heart paying full attention.... until the only thing left for him to achieve is for Allaah to send down His Mercy (meaning granting the Sufi the Kashf that uncovers all secrets and knowledge of the Unseen), as He has sent it upon the Prophets and the Awl iyaa'!" [I'hyaa' 'Uloom Ad-Deen, V. 3, p.19-20].

The Imaams of Islaam on the Sufis

Imam As-Shafi'i said, "No one accompanies the Sufis for forty days will ever be able to reclaim his sanity!" He also said, "I left Baghdad after the Zanadiqhah (heretics) innovated something which they call As-Sama'." As-Sama' is the dancing and singing that the Sufis have invented in the third century of Islaam and which still exists until the present time. Yet, the Sufis call such innovated deviated practice, "Thikr". The legal Thikr, on the other hand, entails remembering Allaah by adhering to the legal practices and types of Du'aa' that Allaah and His Messenger have legislated-. not the Bid'ahs of the Sufis.

Further, Imam Ahmad ibn 'Hanbal used to strongly warn Muslims against embracing the deviant beliefs and practices of the Sufis. In addition. Imam ibn AI-Jawzi wrote a book that he called. Talbees Iblees (Satan's Deceit [of those who fall into deviant beliefs and practice, such as and especially the Sufis]). He dedicated most of this book's chapters to criticizing the Sufis.

Finally, we should note again that the Imaam who was the most active with regards exposing the Sufi deviation from the true Islaam. was Imam ibni Taymiah who wrote many books that exposed the misguided opinions and the deviant beliefs of the Sufis One of his beneficial books in this regard, is his book, AL-Furqan Bayna Awliyaa' Ar-Rahman wa Awliyaa As Shjaytan (The Distinction Between the Loyalists of Allaah and the Loyalists of Shaitan)"

daywalker

The people who enjoyed talking in this thread and laugh around said bad words
bwaaah it seems we are the one who made mistakes and fun of Islam, and not the one who indeed make fun of islam and did kufr!

And its a discussion forum. If we dont make clear to the viewrs what is wrong and what is correct, what is the purpose of logging in forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.