Interesting Moving to An Islamic Country

sclavus

Assalam,

Middle east countries very seldom give visa to foreigneres. I know of people who lived for tens of years in SA, when their children grow up and get their baccalaureat they are not accepted in SA universities because they have no SA nationality. You are accepted only if you're a citizen of SA or of some countries like UAE, Qatar, Kuwait..

But there are some exceptions, like universities who accept students of knowledge, royal interventions and so forth.

Salaam.

facethetruth

Yes and this is not an excuse not to move from a place that you cant practice your mandatory deen from. Many people send their children to UAE, Jordan and surrounding countries. People are welling to go to UK and the States for school so send their children to Boston while they are in CA.

Abu Loren

Defender of Islam!
It's not as easy as you guys seem to indicate here. Just imagine the upheaval a family has to make, they can't just up and go. In fact, for many families this would be impossible.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

I remember one of the senior scholars was asked about this, and he said the hijrah is made when you can actually have permanent residence. How can it be hijrah when all of a sudden you just have to packup and go back to wherever you came from?

It is also very difficult and hard on families, just as Abu Loren stated. Even if you manage to move to a place, if you have not got citizenship, your children might end up having to move back to your country of citizenship.

I apologise for not remembering which scholar was asked this question.

Wasalamu Alaykum wa rahmatullah

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

Wasn't he Shaikh Muhammad Al-Maliki? I've heard him saying something like that in a talk mashallah

Asalamu Aleykum.

I want to move because here in Sweden (the people I know) don't behave like muslims, they follow the ways of the disbelievers and ignore the Sunnah.

And beside my parents house in Iraq, there is a masjid where I can pray my 5 daily prayers, it's only 20 feet away from my house.

And there are many more Islamic schools there where I can increase my knowledge in Islam.

As a 13 year old, all I can do is to make du'aa.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

Wasn't he Shaikh Muhammad Al-Maliki? I've heard him saying something like that in a talk mashallah

Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullah,

No, but I am sure it is possible he said similar. May Allah give us the tawfeeq of living where we can practise our Deen in the best way. Amin!

facethetruth

Allah knows who is trying and who is not. I dont know why is it very easy to move to the U.S and UK where we see all of these Muslims out there and their family, and it looks impossible when it is vise versa. There is nothing called maybe. We do our best and depend on Allah and if it did not work, Allah will not hold somebody accountable for something that out of his limits.

I am not saying all Muslims who live in the west are in sin because some of them really cant, but I for those who are not admitting that they should move or they are not trying their BEST then they are indeed in sin unless they are practicing fully the religion.

Lets be honest how many brothers can lower their gaze at work?? How many brothers can afford to put their children in privet islamic schools?
How many brothers are missing Jumua prayers because they at work?
How many sisters took of their hijab for job?
How many brothers put their daughters into fitna and ended up losing them in one club?
I just had a brother who I used to work for panicing telling me his daughter wants to take off the hijab because she cant handle peoples stairs, he will be held accountable infront of Allah.

If a person between him or her and Allah know that they are doing their best by applying for jobs online, calling them, taking higher education calling friends and asking them then they could not find a job then they did their best. What if scenario should be closed becaues anything could happen... believe me who is scenere and keep trying Allah will find him away. This is for the sake of Allah and it is not going to be easy. Allah's item is expensive.

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullah,

No, but I am sure it is possible he said similar. May Allah give us the tawfeeq of living where we can practise our Deen in the best way. Amin!

Ameen!

Here is Shaikh M. Al-Maliki hafidhullah: