Mumbai blasts - The inside story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idris16

:salam2:
how can say not to worry brother im so worried i dont anything to happen to pakistan and especially when your not in ur home land u worry about ur loved ones that are still there please everyone pray that things dont get bad in pakistan.
thank u

Palestine is a sister. but she said no need to worry insha'Allah(if God wants):D:D:D . but u misunderstood the thing she meant.

wa salam alaykum

Obase

Speaks his mind...
For the past many weeks, the biggest story in India was involvement of Indian Military Intelligence officers in orchestrated acts of terrorism against Muslims to create a Hindu-Muslim riot situation as well as to create a justification for war against Pakistan. Many Indian army officers were caught
and Indian Police was forced to work deeper into finding more BJP, Bajrang Dal and RSS terrorists in Indian military and Intelligence setup. This story had created a serious panic in Indian military and their Fascist patrons in Hindu Zionists. Something had to be done to divert the attention of the world and Indian public from acts of terrorism by Hindu Hardliners. .....Then comes the Mumbai Massacre.

Even when the shootings were going on in hotels, Indian media and army were blaming Pakistan for the attacks. The game is clear and sinister. The Indian Intelligence have diverted the global attention towards another issue where they would blame Pakistan for this slaughter and use Barack Obama's doctrine of attacks on Pakistan to encircle Pakistan from both sides. It is such a shame that Pakistani media is not highlighting this issue and is only repeating what Indians want the world to see and
believe.

There is no such group in India as Daccan Mujahideen.

In the coming days, Pakistan should prepare for a high risk threat response as Indians would go to any limit to open another front against Pakistan to divert the local and world attention from their internal fascist elements in Hindu Zionists and military intelligence.

And now, I seriously ask the moderator to moderate all such posts which are associating muslims with such attacks.

Great cut and paste job. http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.pakistan/msg/72ab0ae11c23faad

islam_best

Assalaamualaikum
im new here and your right brother. Even the indian media didnt mention anything about Islamists involved yet they did about pakistan, but the foriegn media the moment they knew about it Islamists.... LA HAWLA WALA KUWATA ILLA BILLA

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Only this CNN writing that Muslims did it ,no whereelse they say who done it ,because nobody knows yet ....
All the information and interviews on CNN are always twisted ,just to brainwash americans ,and they believe what CNN says ...

waaleikum salam

Alhamdulillah.

Those who had supported Obama saying that they were choosing the lesser evil, we will see now inshaAllah in what degree he is actually the lesser evil. SubhanAllah are the muslims blind? It's high time for us to focus on our taqwa, if we reach that taqwa help will be sent from the skies, but how many of us are involved in disputes rather than trying to increase our taqwa. Just look how the kuffaar are having this upper hand, Allahul musta'an.

wantobeMumin

I was talking to a Sikh brother who owns a Deli in our area and has a keen knowledge about Indian propaganda. What he told me was something no one is talking about.
1.. where was Indian navy when terrorist were using speed boats to bring weapons from outside of India (meaning from Pakistan). I guess they were too busy sinking pirate ships off the horn of Africa!

2. while the whole attack was talking place a parallel event was happening just outside of mumbai. a car got fired upon killing 3 passengers but the driver was ok. The 3 passengers were top notch intelligence officers from 3 different agencies. what were they doing together and where were they going? y were thy killed?

3.. Russian intelligence had alerted India a day before the attack occurred

i could be wrong but isnt it a coincident that indian elections are going of at the same time? prove that its muslims mainly pakistanis then guess what whois going to win with huge number of votes! BJP the hindu nationalist party.

But again it could just be Kashmirs having enough of Indian brutality and have justification to kill in their own minds. at least they have caught wests attention now. because the long march which happened in this summer in kashmir is considered as orange revolution (if it had happened in Europe) but no one cares because its Muslims who are revolting. It was not even a blip on western media's radar. at least now they know something is wrong some where.

palestine

Servant of Allah
Alhamdulillah.

Those who had supported Obama saying that they were choosing the lesser evil, we will see now inshaAllah in what degree he is actually the lesser evil. SubhanAllah are the muslims blind? It's high time for us to focus on our taqwa, if we reach that taqwa help will be sent from the skies, but how many of us are involved in disputes rather than trying to increase our taqwa. Just look how the kuffaar are having this upper hand, Allahul musta'an.

finally someone whom i can agree with when it comes to obama.

palestine

Servant of Allah
how can say not to worry brother im so worried i dont anything to happen to pakistan and especially when your not in ur home land u worry about ur loved ones that are still there please everyone pray that things dont get bad in pakistan.
thank u

Sister i'm sure we will be worried whether we like it or not, and i understand that there are relatives back home. same as me, but we should not worry ourselves to the extent that we become actually crazy. What Allah plans no one can change or prevent them from happening. When a muslim says don't worry, it doesn't mean that you should forget about your people back home, but it means you should try and stay strong and make dua and dhikr to Allah that he makes things peaceful and better. But what is the point if we complain and worry, instead of using our time to do something for those muslims out there, or either to make dua for them. I have relatives back home who are at war, and yes i care and worry for their safety but i have complete hope that they will soon get victory even if it may not seem like it. why? Because i keep reminding myself that Allah does not forsake his servants. and who are his servants? the Muslims, the muimins...those who believe in him truly and who fight for his sake. and who put their full trust in Him Alone. sister i hope things back home get better for you and the rest of the muslim ummah. ameen. asalamu alaykum wrwb and im sorry for any disrespect or rude words. peace.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Sister i'm sure we will be worried whether we like it or not, and i understand that there are relatives back home. same as me, but we should not worry ourselves to the extent that we become actually crazy. What Allah plans no one can change or prevent them from happening. When a muslim says don't worry, it doesn't mean that you should forget about your people back home, but it means you should try and stay strong and make dua and dhikr to Allah that he makes things peaceful and better. But what is the point if we complain and worry, instead of using our time to do something for those muslims out there, or either to make dua for them. I have relatives back home who are at war, and yes i care and worry for their safety but i have complete hope that they will soon get victory even if it may not seem like it. why? Because i keep reminding myself that Allah does not forsake his servants. and who are his servants? the Muslims, the muimins...those who believe in him truly and who fight for his sake. and who put their full trust in Him Alone. sister i hope things back home get better for you and the rest of the muslim ummah. ameen. asalamu alaykum wrwb and im sorry for any disrespect or rude words. peace.

First of all im a bro, shaheer is a guyz name:)
well brother i admit i am really worried but true i cant do much except make dua thats why i asked everyone to make dua as well, and please LOL dont worry i am not going crazy just worried
well Allah (swt) knows best and inshallah nothing will go wrong
but everyone who reads this please do make a dua

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

Event's like these will not wake the Ummah. Until the Ummah returns to the Qur'aan and Sunnah then it will awaken. When our Ummah realises the importance of Tawheed and the correct Creed then it will awaken from it's slumber.

Our Unity, Glory and Honour lies right there (Tawheed and Creed).

We are in a bad state. The best weapon's we have is to supplicate to Allah Alone that He guides us, that we command good and forbid evil (as stated), demonstrate the true Islaam through our actions (even while posting on this forum, how many non-Muslims do you (directed to everyone, me too) think have browsed this forum and then been put off by a post? Allah Knows Best.

Subhaan'Allaah, we are in these 10 days of Dhul-Hijjaah, so let's make Du'a' that Allah guides us all and that we make use of these days.

The bombings there have taken over news coverage but we have to be strong, patient and persevere through it.

May Allah help those Muslims that are going through difficulty and have mercy on those that have lost their lives because of such actions.

Ameen.

Walaykum Salaam.

Assalamu'alaykum warahmatuLLAHI wabarakatuhu..

Brother ditta.. I felt like saying this couple of times but didn't say it.. I LOVE YOUR POSTS! lol. Its like you steal my thoughts.. Keep posting.
Fee AmaniLLAH!

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

i always knew that pakistan would be immediately blamed. i think the hindu population of india want this to have been done by pakistanis to justify an attack on pakistan.

here's the thing, even if the people that carried out this attack were pakistani; it still doesn't justify attacking an entire country based of the acts of a few citizens of another country.

we all know that iraq and afghanistan should have never been attacked, but what really made it morally wrong to attack them was the fact that 9/11 was not sponsored or endorsed by any government. the people that carried out 9/11 were criminals and have to be dealt with like criminals. but attacking the nations of the criminals? i don't understand.

Thorcana

Akhi Al qurtubi , i have many doubts about what you posted. Even if it was done by muslims, we should not be apologetic....

:hearts:

Apologetic .... that would be a stretch. Of all the posts in this thread only one expressed the slightest empathy and then proceeded to deny Muslims could have been involved.

Oh, of course muslims would never be involved in any attacks on innocents.

How pathetic and self absorbed.

Obase

Speaks his mind...
Apologetic .... that would be a stretch. Of all the posts in this thread only one expressed the slightest empathy and then proceeded to deny Muslims could have been involved.

Oh, of course muslims would never be involved in any attacks on innocents.

How pathetic and self absorbed.

And why should you expect muslims in general to apologise? We may do that when the christians apologise for the evil they commit daily in Iraq and Afganistan.

And the evils of the Zionist against the Palestinians? Are you going to ask them to apologise too?

When Israel demolishes three apartment complexes or murders ten Palestinians, the news is presented as though Israel had no choice. When Palestinians resist occupation and kill even Israeli soldiers, America's moral backbone shores up, and from Bush on down condemnation rains down on the Palestinian "terrorists." Even CNN gives a pro-Israeli twist to its news coverage. According to CNN, any Palestinian Israel kills are some sorts of a "militant" or a "terrorist." Even when Israel destroys three apartment complexes contravening all international laws against collective punishment, making thousand of Palestinian men, women and children homeless, CNN justifies it by toeing the Israeli line, "they were lookout posts!" Thanks to this Jewish-Wolfowitz-Bush convoluted logic, the invaders and occupiers of Iraq are its "liberators," and the Iraqis resisting occupation are "terrorists."

Every few years, the Jewish lobby 'eliminates' an American politician who does not support the Israeli government!!

Why should over a billion people share responsibility for the actions of a dozen or so people? Why is there a blind eye to the human rights abuses Muslims face on a day to day basis? The hypocrisy, callousness and cold hearted approach of the enemies of Islam is at an unbelievable level.

warda A

Sister
And why should you expect muslims in general to apologise? We may do that when the christians apologise for the evil they commit daily in Iraq and Afganistan.

And the evils of the Zionist against the Palestinians? Are you going to ask them to apologise too?

When Israel demolishes three apartment complexes or murders ten Palestinians, the news is presented as though Israel had no choice. When Palestinians resist occupation and kill even Israeli soldiers, America's moral backbone shores up, and from Bush on down condemnation rains down on the Palestinian "terrorists." Even CNN gives a pro-Israeli twist to its news coverage. According to CNN, any Palestinian Israel kills are some sorts of a "militant" or a "terrorist." Even when Israel destroys three apartment complexes contravening all international laws against collective punishment, making thousand of Palestinian men, women and children homeless, CNN justifies it by toeing the Israeli line, "they were lookout posts!" Thanks to this Jewish-Wolfowitz-Bush convoluted logic, the invaders and occupiers of Iraq are its "liberators," and the Iraqis resisting occupation are "terrorists."

Every few years, the Jewish lobby 'eliminates' an American politician who does not support the Israeli government!!

Why should over a billion people share responsibility for the actions of a dozen or so people? Why is there a blind eye to the human rights abuses Muslims face on a day to day basis? The hypocrisy, callousness and cold hearted approach of the enemies of Islam is at an unbelievable level.

well said :ma:
:wasalam:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalamu'alaykum warahmatuLLAHI wabarakatuhu..

Brother ditta.. I felt like saying this couple of times but didn't say it.. I LOVE YOUR POSTS! lol. Its like you steal my thoughts.. Keep posting.
Fee AmaniLLAH!

Assalaamu'Alaykum wa'Rahmatullaahi wa'Barakatuh,

May Allah bestow you and us all with good in this life and the hereafter. Ameen. (Insha'Allaah you post too. :) )

At the moment, there are numerous links to different people/countries, but it is simply a lot of fuel with no substance.

Walaykum Salaam.

anish

Salam

SAlam all th brothers and sistrs in Islam

I am very distrubed that we Muslim fail to condemn the such a gross act of terror on the innocent people of Mumbai, it's completly irrelevent that this people were hindu or muslim first and foremost they were human being.

For the sake of Allah please refrain from making such a diabolical claim and conspiracy, we muslims are taller then this and we need to rise to the challenges facing Ummah.

If Pakistan has indeed being launched as a launch pad for the attack then India has a right to take a corrective measures, it's same as if your house is attacked by your neighbour then you have a right to defend yourself.

Please stand tall and accept if evil is being done, like myself a Indian muslim i condemn the terror in all it's forms, and we all must condemn the terror and agression whereever it exsists.

There are far more Muslims living in India then in Pakistan, my first proirity always lies with my religion Islam which i love dearly BUT my religion does NOT allow me to hide behind such stupid conspiracy theory.

Jazakallah
Anish

Status
Not open for further replies.