Mumbai blasts - The inside story

Status
Not open for further replies.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
SAlam all th brothers and sistrs in Islam

I am very distrubed that we Muslim fail to condemn the such a gross act of terror on the innocent people of Mumbai, it's completly irrelevent that this people were hindu or muslim first and foremost they were human being.

For the sake of Allah please refrain from making such a diabolical claim and conspiracy, we muslims are taller then this and we need to rise to the challenges facing Ummah.

If Pakistan has indeed being launched as a launch pad for the attack then India has a right to take a corrective measures, it's same as if your house is attacked by your neighbour then you have a right to defend yourself.

Please stand tall and accept if evil is being done, like myself a Indian muslim i condemn the terror in all it's forms, and we all must condemn the terror and agression whereever it exsists.

There are far more Muslims living in India then in Pakistan, my first proirity always lies with my religion Islam which i love dearly BUT my religion does NOT allow me to hide behind such stupid conspiracy theory.

Jazakallah
Anish

:salam2:
brother i feel like your misunderstand we all are against the terrorist attack in mumbai nothing justifies killing people but is it not right for India to attack Pakistan on this basis and the analogy your using is wrong because Pakistan govt has no part to play in it ... Indian gov't started to blame Pak when there wasn't even a evidence ... if the terrorist came to Pak then they should be punished , the war will only cause the innocent to die plus you should think about ur country but we all muslims are brothers and sisters you should care for the innocent as well,
and its not like Pakistan has not suffered from terrorist attack, India should strengthen his own security instead of blaming Pakistan and basically justifying a attack.

helpinghumanity

If Pakistan has indeed being launched as a launch pad for the attack then India has a right to take a corrective measures, it's same as if your house is attacked by your neighbour then you have a right to defend yourself.

Jazakallah
Anish

saalam brother:

I am positive that no muslims in this forum will defends the attack on mumbai. Killing of innocents muslims is no where allowed in islam. Thus all of us are in agreement that whatever happened in mumbai shouldn't happen.

However the past will prove the character of India to you and to other muslims. I would briefly give an example

Last time when there were attack on SAMJOTA EXPRESS (TRAIN), Pakistan was blamed for it even when the investigation were not done. However as the time passed by and the investigation took place they figured it out that it was not Pakistan. There were some generals and top personals were involved in it. Hence they themselved proved it.

So this one brief example will i guess portray the image of India. They themselves do it and blame every thing on Pakistan so that they could attack Pakistan. ALLAH PROTECTED IT IN THE PAST AND INSHALLAH ALLAH WILL PROTECT IT IN THE FUTURE.

The major general (i don't exactly remember his rank ..but i know that he was top ranked) who was killed in this incident, was the one who provided the glimpse of reality about samjota express. And who know as a result of that he was moved from the way.

The character of india has been like that in the past. However they never proved any thing. As this is the month of zill hajj so please pray that nothing goes too serious.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
i would agree with "helpinghand" brother like India blames Pakistan for everything ... even for this incident ... those ppl according to some sources have been there for couple of months, they have gather so many weapons ... where is your security, WHERE IS IT and since Taj Mahal is such an important place people from all over the world come there and stay and u dont even have gud security like geez .... i feel like the Indian govt had something to do with it likehow is it possible ?????
and they started blaming Pakistan before anything even happened and the the example the last bro gave us is true as well they blamed Pak for that too like have some honesty in what you say
and its great shame how some muslims support Indian hindus, although its Pakistan that provide our muslim bro/sis with shelter when there is hindi-muslim fight and hindus start killing muslims ... its been like 60 years since Pak and India separated and Indian still dont accept it.... and i feel like ths is just another reason for them "to take what they think is still India!!!"

Abu_Luqmann

My standpoint

aslam o alikum
and its great shame how some muslims support Indian hindus, although its Pakistan that provide our muslim bro/sis with shelter when there is hindi-muslim fight and hindus start killing muslims ... its been like 60 years since Pak and India separated and Indian still dont accept it.... and i feel like ths is just another reason for them "to take what they think is still India!!!"

I can understand your feelings. You should be able to comprehend that in the same way we say that all muslims are not like the ones shown with muslim names in the media, the same applies to non-muslims as well.

How many hindus do you personally know? Has anyone personally attacked/threatened/abused you?

They are, on the whole, a very tolerant people. If the Indian and Pakistani govt has issues, that is politics. You should very well know that the common people are very different from politicians.

I have lived among hindus for decades and some of them are my best friends. I have stayed in their homes for days and they have provided me with room (without statues and images) for praying. I have even been provided with iftar and suhoor during the time i used to stay when Ramadan and Uni exams coincided. And this is not one exceptional family, I have many friends who and their family have done similar things in one way or the other.

I am sure a lot of muslims from India would have had similar experiences because it is not uncommon in India. We, Muslims, have lived in harmony with hindus, christians, sikhs, jains, buddhists in my part of the world. I have very good friends among all of them

This, also, doesnot mean that all hindus are like that. There are good human beings everywhere. And so are the bad ones.

Dont let politics, politicians and media give you the wrong picture

:wasalam:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
Abu_Luqmann i would totally agree with u ... But wat about the most of the population who do u think gets hurt the most when there is fights between muslims and hindus in India US the muslim brothers, I am just saying as a muslim we should all be together.. and shudn't go like im Indian so im gonna go kill Pakistani ... cuz we r just shedding muslim blood idk wat happen to our muslim oma where no one cud lift a finger at us, and i guess it annoys me a lil how India muslims agree with attack on Pakistan cuz who is dieing ur muslim brothers and sister no one else, and if u dont think u feel anything for us than its up to u I just feel like innocent ppl shudn't pay for something they didn't do.

and tell me why doesn't the Indian goverment ever prosecute those ppl that kill Muslims in India on the basis of Hindu-Muslim fights
look at this pics
http://indianterrorism.bravepages.com/gujarat pictures 1.htm

these ppl r still free, when i was small one mosque in India was shaheed it was so sad no one stepped up and I have alot of muslims friends living in India and everyone has their own bussiness cuz no one wud let them enter the govt and im not making this up im just expressing my rage cuz im shocked how you wud have ur muslims brother and sisters die

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Also I feel like US has alot to do with everything .... they will make India attack from one side and they will attack on Pakistan from Afghanistan side ... they know pakistan is really strong military power so they r basically using Indians to die and then they are gonna take over the country themselve ... NOw you tell me who wins there

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger

There are far more Muslims living in India then in Pakistan, my first proirity always lies with my religion Islam which i love dearly BUT my religion does NOT allow me to hide behind such stupid conspiracy theory.

Jazakallah
Anish

This is false. For some weird reason, people believe that India has more muslims than Pakistan does simply because it is a much larger country. ALHAMDULILLAH that is NOT the case. Pakistan has more muslims with 136,000,000 than India has with its 103,000,000 and Pakistan is actually the second largest muslim country in the world after Indonesia. :ma:

I would respond to the first paragraph of your post, but I see others have done a good job of it. Regardless, I will just say that India has been gunning after Pakistan for awhile and this is yet another excuse to wage war with them as Lord knows these blasts were staged. Doesn't matter as we know who Allah will be with. :hearts:

http://www.adherents.com/largecom/com_islam.html
http://futurepakistan.com/wp/archives/tag/the-second-largest-islamic-country/

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Subhan Allah still every one just arguing and discussing something Allah permited to happen. pakistan , india, what dose it matter at the end if we want to get in politics I think we should shut down TTI, calm down people stop arguing about the same subject. It happened if you are really concerned about Muslims wake up in the middle of night and pray 2 rakkah in these blessed days and make Duaa for Muslims all over the world your opinion will not matter in what happening, but your Duaa matters so stop this.

Wa salaam alikom

AlQurtubi

Banned
Mr. Muslim, that will always happen what ALLAH has written but you are not asked to fold your arms and watch or wear bangles and dance. You are asked to strive.

Every thing has its time and importance. Some times, teaching enemy, the lesson it deserves gets higher priority than prayers. I am not saying one should abandon prayers but you need to do more beside praying some times.

AlQurtubi

Banned
No brother Abdul Musa'ir, you have got me wrong. Islam has told us when to do what. We should not intermix the teachings of islam

When you are told to slap, you must slap at the time. No other thing would work. When you are told to pray, you must pray, no other thing would work.

yameenahmed

I dont know how media say that muslims have attacked with out any evidence and media disposes the news with in few minutes after the attack .And when the images of teerorist where shown they have no BEARD i dont know how they will be muslims and MUJAHIDIN great play

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
This is false. For some weird reason, people believe that India has more muslims than Pakistan does simply because it is a much larger country. ALHAMDULILLAH that is NOT the case. Pakistan has more muslims with 136,000,000 than India has with its 103,000,000 and Pakistan is actually the second largest muslim country in the world after Indonesia. :ma:

http://www.adherents.com/largecom/com_islam.html
http://futurepakistan.com/wp/archives/tag/the-second-largest-islamic-country/

Saalam

Hey if Pakistan has only 136 million, then your statement is false too because Bangladesh has slightly more than 136 million :D, including Hindus the total population is 150million.
Also, Indian government census claim that Indian Muslim population i s 154million.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
salam

i dont know why some of the muslims think that killing innocent people is like doing jihad as the terrorists killed many innocent people beause of this kind of muslims ..all over the world people think muslims are terrorists
i hate terrorists
:blackhijab:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Saalam

Hey if Pakistan has only 136 million, then your statement is false too because Bangladesh has slightly more than 136 million :D, including Hindus the total population is 150million.
Also, Indian government census claim that Indian Muslim population i s 154million.
Omg brothers look at urself fighting over something like this ... who cares tell me who cares ... what matters is that US MUSLIMS SHOULD BE ONE we are not Indians or Pakistani first we are MUSLIMS.... we shud be united and holding hands with each other in w/e condition, not pointing guns at each other ....
This is wat annoys me the most Pakistan was built for muslims not for hindus not for anyone else Pakistan was built for muslims!!!
Its a muslim country we should all be together, have some shame people we consider ourselves Indian and Pakistani first ... and than muslims, we all were muslims living in one place when britishers took over our freedom, afters sacrificing so many lives Pakistan came into existence just so muslims can have a contry on its own like be thankful about it, according to any census there are 4 times more hindus in india than muslims, and im not sure if you watch any movies but all the bad guy, the terrorist are always muslims WHY I ASK? i live in Canada I have seriously never seen any Indian Muslim in Canada like why??? My friends dad side of the family lives in Hyderabad, he says muslims are not allowed to eat Beef, muslims cant get into govt jobs, Look if you are better off in India than stay there but dont say anything to other muslim brothers be thankful
and sorry if i was harsh

Editing post to include stats from a neutral source
Stats for India and Pakistan
CENSUS FROM 1997
Pakistan:
Population: 151 000 000.
Religions: Muslim 97%
Muslim Population: 146,470,000
India
Population (1999 est.): one billion
Religions: Hindu 81.3%, Muslim 12%, Christian 2.3%, Sikh 1.9%,
Muslims in India: 120,000,000

IF my calculation is wrong correct me but thats the data i got from the website, now people you cud argue all you want or you Could say mashallah there are approx. 266 Million muslims in Indo-Pak sub continent Subhanallah

I pray that our oma be one and once we are no one nothing can separate us

helpinghumanity

:salam2: This conversations will keep on going without any productive result.

I would like to share some of the statements which i heard in the past

"Muslims have agreed on this point that they will never agree (unite) with each other" (funny but true..no offense)

Regarding the attack on Pakistan, the Mushrikeen have been planning it for years. Its not a new thing. The Jewish Lobby in US said the the government that

"Iran is not a danger to Israel. The real danger is Pakistan".

In my own Government and history class my professor (Jewish) said a year ago that

"Pakistan is the most dangerous Islamic country which is going unnoticed." in front of the whole class.

And i guess you guys have heard of NEW WORLD ORDER OR MAP(If you don't then look it up). They say that the world was divided into countries at the time of British rule. British was a super power during that time so it was divided according to their interest. Now as we, AMERICAN, are the super power of the current era so countries should be established according to our interest. AND MUCH MORE B.S

All of these open statements should make you think of what are the intentions of the kuffar.

IS DUAA ONLY ENOUGH OR SHOULD WE BE PREPARED
Now under these circumstances the question arises whether we should only and only pray and make duaa or we should prepare ourselves.

In my opinion yes we should pray and especially in this blessed month. BUT besides praying we should also prepare to depend our umma by defending the attack on the Muslims countries. Allah say in the holy quran that make your horses ready (sth like that i forgot the ayat..if anyone know kindly provide). So wht does that mean oh brothers

FALSE ACCUSATIONS
Now coming to the critics who say that all of this was done by the Pakistani's.

These are all false stories to attack pakistan. Tell me one thing, do you guys still know who attacked world trade center????????. I am living in this country and so far i don't even know who did FOR SURE. All these things are conspiracies. Investigation will never be done and never the truth will be out. The same tactics are being applied here.

NOW WHAT IF WARS HAPPENS.

If Allah forbid there is war, then i foresee that IT WILL BE THE LAST WAR. Tons of nuclear bombs on India and tons on the Pakistan. The winner will be the one who will have more people ..probably like thousand in each country. Plus there are chances that a great chaos will start in the whole world..So please make duaa that nothing goes that far.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
brother/sister helpinghumanity ... you are correct this is all planning of kaffur, and i feel like instead of using their own army and taking the damage they using India as a decoy, the real war is against Islam, Im not sure if u know but Bush address the attack as India 9/11 ???? like where did that come from and Indians very openly are blaming Pakistan for it without any reasonable proof ... well thats what ive been trying to tell everyone be united be strong, we should all be one strong muslim power not 100 different countries, We are muslim we are one we are united... UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Saalam

Come on Bhai stop being nationalistic. Your actually PROUD of Bangladesh? Well I'm hell not! There's no great Islamic influence in Bangladesh, stupid things, pictures of "young girls" on billboards advertising some women's products, girl's dresing up all studpi, Haram, and Amreecan on tv. There was also a case yesterday when a group of Bangladeshi brothers (the Madrashah adn practicing Muslim kind) that started rampaging and braeking down these statues that an artist made because they saw it as being un-Islamic, and then the police beat them SEVERLY, you could see those brothers, manny of them having Dar'ees, (some having long curly hair) and they were telling their story of what happened.

In other instances you would also find police breaking into a Masjid on Jum'ah and they would start attacking those brothers that are over there trying to worship Allah Ta Alla. In other instances you will find polices fighting Madrashah brothers on the street.

Unfortunatly there IS NO Islamic influnce in Bangladesh brother. PLEASE Bhai, don't be nationalistic. I HATE it when I see Muslims out there carrying flags saying "Bangladesh" or "Pakistan" and when there are those people that carry around those flags showing their, "Nationalistic Pride." Wallahi that upsets me when I see these things. Wallahi I feel ipset when I see some brothers from Bangladesh or Pakistan just hating each other because they are differant, it's HORRIBLE. It doesn't show any good by us holding these flags of Secularism; it just shows how divided we are. Wallahi I feel like breaking into tears when I see these kinds of stuff, the bigotry that's between us, why do we have to hate each other because we are differant? Why can't we just love each other like brothers and sisters in Islam? WHY? Why do we always have to seperate ourselves as being "Pakistani" or "Bangladeshi?" Our own losses are each other's losses. That tragec event of Lal Masjid was all of our losses, not just for those brothers and sisters of Pakistan. They were also OUR brothers, and OUR sisters; who gave their life up because they wanted to make an Islamic Nation, because they WANTED to DESTROY Secularism, and these evil things that go on everyday in Bangladesh and Pakistan. Those brothers and sisters and the brothers of Thaliban are examples to us of trying our best to establish a Khelafah, and like those brothers and sisters, we will NOT back down, Inshallah; no matter if it's the police, RAB, Nato, or some stupid army that wants a few thousand more Takas/Rupees in their pockets.
There IS no such thing as Bangladesh or Pakistan; we were once together before, and we WILL be together again under the banner of Khelafah, "No oppresion, No Secularism, No Nationalistam; May Allah Ta Alla protect our hands from raising the flags of Red, White, and Green Ameen!"

And I'm SORRY Bhai that I had to say all of this; it's just that it's SO upsetting when I see people (like in my family) who hate some brothers I know or hate a lot of sisters jsut because they are from Pakistan; it makes me feel like crying when I see this stuff. I remmber whenever I use to tell someone (in my family) that like, "Oh, I hate America," and they ask why? And I reply that "because of all the immoralities that take place in America, and because of how much they kill Muslims." And that person scolds me and tells me that "America isn't like that, just because there are some Americans that are bad does that mean that all are?" (And no I don't think that so don't say anything anybody). But when there's some brother that I know well or talk about that's from Pakistan, or if there's some Untie or sister out there that's from Pakistan, that SAME person goes and says, "Oh I hate Pakistanis." And I'm all angry and ask, Why? What have they done to you for you to hate them? And they ALWAYS go on about that stupid war in 1970. Yeah I know that so many Bangladeshi Muslims were killed; but those people that killed them were the same people that killed those brothers and sisters in Lal Masjid, why? Becayse those people are too Secularist or "Too Proud: that if you don't like hat they say, then "die" or "Go to hell." And that's what I say to them, that those people who massacred all those people in Bangladesh have NOTHING to do with the brothers and sisters of Pakistan; because Mashallah I know a lot of Pakistani brothers (some that aren't too practicing) that come to me and say Salam, and who talk to me and who we considfer as brothers; they don't care if I'm from Bangladesh; a lot of those brothers and sisters at school were suprised when they saw me; a lot of brothers and elders at the Masjid were suprised at me; many of those brothers that I know at the Masjid and who I spend time with are from Pakistan; many brothers and sisters that are here on TTI (that I know) are from Paksitan; and they're NOTHING LIKE THAT. And I tell that same person to stop being Racist, that Racism is Haram; and I tell them that it's stupid to blame your brothers in sisters in Islam just because of what a few Secularist Warlords did over 30 years ago! And many brothers and sisters that are in Paksitan don't think that like that! (I mean racism towards Bangladeshi Muslims), Well MOST of those brothers and sisters don't have any kind of that bigotry, and some do, but some do in Bangladesh also!

I hate it whenever I see those celebrations that they have because of those soldeirs that died during the wars; that's tragec because it shows how much we have all lost our Taqwa, our fear in Allah Ta Alla; because two Muslims that put down each other and argue are like two devils; two Muslims that fight each other are leaving the folds of Islam; and two Muslims that fight each other and kill each other will be the dwellers of Jahanam; a Muslim killing another Muslim will make him to lose his status of being a Muslim; but a Muslim that fights another Muslim in self defense (instead of anger) will ne excused from Jahanam, but the one he has killed (the dead Muslim who tried to kill him) will be among the fires of Jahanam.

(all information above is from Al Bukhari [RA])

But anyway, like I was saying before; I'm sorry Bhai if I've put you on blast; my intentions were just to wake up all of us so we understand the problem that we are in; the problem with us is that we have lost our Islam and have become servants of the evils of Securalism, which leaves us in bigotry and hate for each other. Iinstead of us trying to strive to become Pious and to Please Allah Ta Alla, we strive for nothing but the pomp and glitter of this world, and THAT is what has destroyed our brotherhood; our betrayel of each other; and more than that, our betrayel of the oen who created us and who by his Mercy. is allowing us to mend our differances and Love each other like brothers and sisters in Islam.

My words are done here. If Allah Ta Alla wills, then this will touch many of your hearts and minds, Allahu 'Atlaam. And if I made anyone angry or upset, I'm sorry. May Allah Ta Alla replace what you have lost by giving you more Ajr in Jannah, Ameen.

May Allah Ta Alla allow us from his Mercy be able to let us establish a Khelfah and live under one Banner, "Radi tu Billahi Rabban, Wa Beye Muhamadin Nabenan, Wa Bil Islami Denan/."

"Our Lord is Allah (Ta Alla, The Most High) Azza Wajjal, our father and Prophet (that we follow) is Muhammad ibn Abdullah (SAW), and our religion is Islam"

And to Allah Ta Alla belongs all Praise, to whom is our final return.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
abdul brother excellent post ... you are right we muslims are under one Banner ... banner of islam ... :) pray that we muslims be one and only one :)

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

i always check fox news website everyday because it seems that they always have an anti islamic biased. every day since the mumbai attacks occurred fox has put this story on the frontline. using words as " RADICAL MUSLIMS " , " ISLAMIC TERRORISTS ' ETC.

i have yet to see them put any muslim responses to these attacks. no one to say that this type of act aren't things that we muslims approve of. they just keep putting " muslim " and " islamic " before the word terrorist. it's very frustrating at times.
:wasalam:

i totally agree 100% with abdul hasibs view of the so called *nationalism*-(useless jz makes us go towards our indivual goals rather than the goals of the ummah! )

Status
Not open for further replies.