Mumbai blasts - The inside story

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlQurtubi

Banned
Dearest Brother Abdul Haseeb, I think you have said it all from your heart. Its so true and we need to get united.

"But anyway, like I was saying before; I'm sorry Bhai if I've put you on blast; my intentions were just to wake up all of us so we understand the problem that we are in; the problem with us is that we have lost our Islam and have become servants of the evils of Securalism, which leaves us in bigotry and hate for each other. Iinstead of us trying to strive to become Pious and to Please Allah Ta Alla, we strive for nothing but the pomp and glitter of this world, and THAT is what has destroyed our brotherhood; our betrayel of each other; and more than that, our betrayel of the oen who created us and who by his Mercy. is allowing us to mend our differances and Love each other like brothers and sisters in Islam."

Yeah , that is 100% right. We need Islam

mali1

Well Here I go again and I am sure the hardliners here will start jumping with what I have to say....

Firstly. I do not support such acts of cowardice where innocent people are killed. Secondly I do not consider those who do such acts as muslims. I prayed for the souls that were killed in the massacre (muslims or otherwise as they were all innocent) and also prayed to Allah to burn the terrorists in hell forever - Ameen.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Mr. Muslim, that will always happen what ALLAH has written but you are not asked to fold your arms and watch or wear bangles and dance. You are asked to strive.

Every thing has its time and importance. Some times, teaching enemy, the lesson it deserves gets higher priority than prayers. I am not saying one should abandon prayers but you need to do more beside praying some times.

salaam alikom

Your discussion will not add a single difference in what had happened, you guys keep arguing and dicussing about one point 1000 times, I didnt say fold your arms and watch and I think you can use better words than dance and bangles,

I said pray in the middle of the night and make Duaa for Muslims, first of all we need to change our self , before we blame others for our mistakes, how many times we made dawah to tell people about ISLAM to correct the misunderstanding, but instead we discussing Indian vs Pakistan. I dont want to get in to discussion of status of Pakistan and Muslim there, we need to pray and make Dawah and change our self before we ask OTHERS to change.

Wa salaam alikom

mali1

salaam alikom

Your discussion will not add a single difference in what had happened, you guys keep arguing and dicussing about one point 1000 times, I didnt say fold your arms and watch and I think you can use better words than dance and bangles,

I said pray in the middle of the night and make Duaa for Muslims, first of all we need to change our self , before we blame others for our mistakes, how many times we made dawah to tell people about ISLAM to correct the misunderstanding, but instead we discussing Indian vs Pakistan. I dont want to get in to discussion of status of Pakistan and Muslim there, we need to pray and make Dawah and change our self before we ask OTHERS to change.

Wa salaam alikom

Alhamdullillah..... Finally some sense on this forum. I have been away for over a month and came back this week and was totally disgusted (or disilluioned) with the fanatisicm and the politics on this website. Alhamdulillah there are people like you who create some sense in all this.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
I agree with AlQurtubi, obviously what Allah (swt) wants will happen but it doesnt mean you don`t do anything. LIke praying is extremely important and making dua too but if Prophet (P.B.U.H) had done nothing but pray than Islam would have never spread, i think we should always have a action cuz Allah (swt) rewards those that work hard for their goals not those that just do study for exams and pray ... i hope your seeing my point, an action is required

abdul hai

One Flag, One cause
:salam2:, the world is coming to an end. I am 100% sure that there will be a war between India vs Pakistan vs America. Just a moment of days and bang bang bang bang! India has nukes Pakistan has nukes

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

As I read through these responses it was obvious that most did not research anything. Eight pages of speculation. Eight pages of mostly empty thoughts. It is disturbing. Is there anyone who has taken two minutes to discover the factions involved in the ongoing Mumbai attacks. It is very Indian. It is very nationalistic. It is a movement to rid India of Muslims. It is not new. Now please before you respond do your homework.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Salaam,

As I read through these responses it was obvious that most did not research anything. Eight pages of speculation. Eight pages of mostly empty thoughts. It is disturbing. Is there anyone who has taken two minutes to discover the factions involved in the ongoing Mumbai attacks. It is very Indian. It is very nationalistic. It is a movement to rid India of Muslims. It is not new. Now please before you respond do your homework.

:salam2:

brother/sister can u provide the link cuz nothing is found like that on CNN or BCC or most places where i searched

aslam o alikum
I agree with AlQurtubi, obviously what Allah (swt) wants will happen but it doesnt mean you don`t do anything. LIke praying is extremely important and making dua too but if Prophet (P.B.U.H) had done nothing but pray than Islam would have never spread, i think we should always have a action cuz Allah (swt) rewards those that work hard for their goals not those that just do study for exams and pray ... i hope your seeing my point, an action is required

AGREED.......TOTALLY..........the thing i dont get is we here are talking bout ONLY 150 indians being so called *Massacred* but WHAT ABOUT THOSE THOSANDS OF MUSLIM KASHMIRIS THAT HAVE BEEN KILLED, GONE MISSING AND RAPED????.....WHAT BOUT ALL THAT.......WHAT BOUT THAT STORY I WATCHED ON PTV A YEAR AGO IN WHICH AROUND 30 KASHMIRI WOMENS CHILDREN WERE HELD AT GUN POINT BY INDIAN ARMY AND WERE FORCED TO MAKE A *!*!*!*!OGRAPHIC MOVIE IF THEY WANTED TO C THEIR CHILDREN ALIVE???????????I MEAN THERE IS JZ NO END TO HYPOCRISY.....

MASSACRE...LMAO

im not saying i supported this act but what about all those bomb blasts that the indian agency(RAW) funds in pakistan ?......

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
AGREED.......TOTALLY..........the thing i dont get is we here are talking bout ONLY 150 indians being so called *Massacred* but WHAT ABOUT THOSE THOSANDS OF MUSLIM KASHMIRIS THAT HAVE BEEN KILLED, GONE MISSING AND RAPED????.....WHAT BOUT ALL THAT.......WHAT BOUT THAT STORY I WATCHED ON PTV A YEAR AGO IN WHICH AROUND 30 KASHMIRI WOMENS CHILDREN WERE HELD AT GUN POINT BY INDIAN ARMY AND MADE TO MAKE A *!*!*!*!OGRAPHIC MOVIE IF THEY WANTED TO C THEIR CHILDREN ALIVE???????????I MEAN THERE IS JZ NO END TO HYPOCRISY.....

MASSACRE...LMAO

im not saying i supported this act but what about all those bomb blasts that the indian agency(RAW) funds in pakistan ?......

exactly brother, now there are so many violence going on and its been confirmed thats from a outside source and approx same amt of ppl have been killed but no one goes like India did it and wat about that marriot bomb blast maybe India did that too !!! but one thing happens in India and they are ready to go to war
like wow doesn't the world think

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
aslam o alikum

salaam alikom

La:hawla: what action , actions like people did when the danish cartoon came out they burned buildings, it showed how ignorant Muslims are who dont even understand what to do.

The Babri Masjid is a mosque which was demolished, how many people use to pray in that Mosque ... NONE, then they wonder why the mosque was demolished....?

Do you know, according to what I heard that one of the people who particpated in the demolation later on started working in qatar and there they use to have lecture in hindi too before Jummah prayer, this person use to listen while standing out side the mosque and he became Muslim later on.. why did he became Muslim you think ?

The prophet peace be up on him teached the companion 13 years before taking any action against non Muslims, do you think the prophet peace be up on him wasnt able to do something while all his companion were suffering under the hand of Quarish ? One duaa and all of them would be destroyed.... but he didnt.......

Did we even bother to learn Quran as we should, do you think if you, me and Muslims around the world were following the islamic teachings as we should, anything like this will be happenning we are very good in screaming and explaining our problems and blaming others for our own problems but when it comes to say learn Islam and learn what Quran says and make Duaa we get the same thing ohh Prayers its not enough Subhan Allah, prayer is not enough ?

If you dont even have trust in your Duaa do you think the discussion of 8 pages will make any difference Allah said in Quran

إن الله لايغير مابقوم حتى يغيروا مابأنفسهم وإذا أراد الله بقومٍ سوءً فلا مرد له ومالهم من دونه من والٍ

surely Allah does not change the condition of a people until they change their own condition; and when Allah intends evil to a people, there is no averting it, and besides Him they have no protector. 013.011

reading through what you all saying wont make one single bit difference in the world unless you change your self to what Allah and his prophet peace be up on him called for, the reason people suffer in Kashmir, India, Chchnya, any part of the wrold BECAUSE OF YOU AND ME and all the Muslims who dont follow the religion as we should have.

It took companions of the prophet peace be up on him 13 years to learn from prophet peace be up on him and you all want to fix the whole world in one night Subhan Allah...I would love to see this.

The prophet peace be up on him was a walking Quran his manners were from Quran look at our manners now days and compare it to Quran dose it follow the Quran by even little bit, no it dosent so go fiqure out why all the problems muslims have now days...

None of you have one single fact but mashAllah all of you speaking as experts in the matter..people been killed , and you talking about past Muslim been killed because NON of us following Islam as we should.. Learn Islam first before blaming others for your own problems, our own people killing each other why you want to blam others, look at the status in Pakistan do they really follow islamic teaching I dont want to get in to discussion because it useless but for sake of Allah learn your religion before start blaming others.

Wa salaam alikom
wa salaam alikom

salam alaykum

the Prophet (saw) said there will b a time when muslims will b great in number but they will b like foam(cant remember the right wording)..........so if the Prophet (saw) himself said that then how can we change???........its impossible and we will jz have to wait for Imam Mehdi ......correct me if im wrong

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
NO Brother ( MrMuslim) you took me wrong wow im not stupid ... by action i mean defending ourselves, i agree that killing is wrong obviously its really wrong ... By taking an action i meant two things
-- Action need to be taken for all muslims to unite its not gonna happen on its own
-- We need to take action to show everyone our interest are important
-- Most important we Muslims need to defend Ourselves TOGETHER!

thats wat i meant brothers sorry if someoen misunderstood me

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
aslam o alikum
NO Brother ( MrMuslim) you took me wrong wow im not stupid ... by action i mean defending ourselves, i agree that killing is wrong obviously its really wrong ... By taking an action i meant two things
-- Action need to be taken for all muslims to unite its not gonna happen on its own
-- We need to take action to show everyone our interest are important
-- Most important we Muslims need to defend Ourselves TOGETHER!

thats wat i meant brothers sorry if someoen misunderstood me

salaama likom

You coming back to the same point I said

إن الله لايغير مابقوم حتى يغيروا مابأنفسهم وإذا أراد الله بقومٍ سوءً فلا مرد له ومالهم من دونه من والٍ

surely Allah does not change the condition of a people until they change their own condition; and when Allah intends evil to a people, there is no averting it, and besides Him they have no protector. 013.011

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
salaama likom

You coming back to the same point I said

im not sure wat to say brother i try to be a gud muslim in every way, well dont worry i dont have anything bad planned :)
c u around on the forum hehe as long as u dont bann me :)
take care

AlQurtubi

Banned
Mr. Muslim: In reference to your last post, if things would have been solved by prayers only, Nabi (SAW) never have gone in war himself. As far as 13 yrs of dawah is concerned, situation was different then.

You arent getting my point instead you are stuck at your same point. Podolski and Shaheer have got it. Probably muslims in USA have different mind set and its harder to set something in that.

Better read history in detail before writting here. And do not read lane pool or gibbon :)

AlQurtubi

Banned
MirajMom, with all due respect, this thread was started by a research oriented post. I think you didnt read that nor you know the facts before that incident happend.

Indian army colonel was suspended on accusation of being involved in malega village bombings. There was a chance that whole chain would be uncovered if the investigation goes on.

Immediately at the start of this incident, that officer named karkare and 1 other person were TARGET KILLED. Then this whole story happened just to give it a real touch. Media is now focused on muslims rather than those 2 officers who got killed initially.

Now you see the tactic? This wholle game was played in order to protect those officials. They can take other advantages if they want.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Mr. Muslim: In reference to your last post, if things would have been solved by prayers only, Nabi (SAW) never have gone in war himself. As far as 13 yrs of dawah is concerned, situation was different then.

You arent getting my point instead you are stuck at your same point. Podolski and Shaheer have got it. Probably muslims in USA have different mind set and its harder to set something in that.

Better read history in detail before writting here. And do not read lane pool or gibbon :)

Salaam alikom

The problem is you just stuck with your point of view, you didnt understand what the prayer is the prophet peace be up on him have the patience and his companion have the patience which we all lack now days....and just so you know situation were no different only the dates are different. Muslims ruled the whole world when they were following the Islamic teachings. But you can see the difference now we are in the tail of the nations. But as you said prayer wont do anything !!

Any way I just want to reminde you and every one if you want to discuss politics this not the site for it, there are other blogs and site to discuss this issue in details, I am not trying to stop people from stating their minds but this not the place for it.

So Jazaak Allah khair on your in put on this issue and the facts and evidence that you the only one have.

Wa salaam alikom

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Saalam

Hey if Pakistan has only 136 million, then your statement is false too because Bangladesh has slightly more than 136 million :D, including Hindus the total population is 150 million.
Also, Indian government census claim that Indian Muslim population i s 154million.

Actually if you read the census I sent, Bangladesh has a population of 106,050,000 and that's less than 136 million and according to this the Indian population is around 103,000,000....you might want to look at the actual link before coming up with your own statistics, which I noticed lack considerable evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.