Status
Not open for further replies.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
Brothers and sisters,

Those who understand Urdu can see this TV program:
http://www.brasstacks.pk/brasstacks/Default.aspx?TabId=158

It appears that India is falling in a fatal internal fight. Radical vs the moderates Hindus. The radicals which consists of militants and terrorists groups like like Bajrang Dal, VHP, BJP etc wants to remove the congress party from power and take over the government by hook or by crook and want to go to war with Pakistan. They believe that with help of Israel and US they could destroy Pakistan in a short time. Ever since they have developed defence relations with Israel, Israel has been pushing them on this path. Recently there was huge news about solving the Kashmir issue by giving Kashmiri people their right of self determination, but now with this act they have put all those efforts to ruins. These guys say that if Bush/US can do 9/11 and attack a Muslim country then why can't we do it?

To derail any friendship process with Pakistan these terrorists organization have done many horrible acts of terrorism. Here is one example:

Read this news:
Sixty-seven people have burned to death after blasts ignited a fireball on a train from India to Pakistan in an attack condemned as terrorism aimed at derailing the South Asian peace process.....
http://sweetness-light.com/archive/at-least-66-killed-in-indian-train-fire-bombing

Now read this:
New Delhi November 15 The Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) suspects that Lt Col Prasad Purohit supplied the RDX that was used in the Samjhauta Express blast on February 18, 2007 that killed 68 passengers.....
http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/Purohit-supplied-RDX-for-Samjhauta-Express-blast-ATS/386143/

The two officers investigating this crime were murdered in broad daylight in the so called biggest democracy called India. And no body has been arrested for this crime and now they have done this in Bombay (Mumbai).

Their tactic is now very clear. Every time there is any incident in India the first thing they say is Pakistan did it, their Lucifarian cousins CNN and BBC etc immediately start repeating the same. This is their standard procedure for Pakistan.
ABC, BBC, CBC or any other ABCDs all do the same because they are all working for the same global objectives.
That is why brother shaheerpak you can't find anything informative on CNN or BBC.
brother/sister can u provide the link cuz nothing is found like that on CNN or BCC or most places where i searched

Please read brother nyerekareem remarks.
i always check fox news website everyday because it seems that they always have an anti islamic biased. every day since the mumbai attacks occurred fox has put this story on the frontline. using words as " RADICAL MUSLIMS " , " ISLAMIC TERRORISTS ' ETC.

i have yet to see them put any muslim responses to these attacks. no one to say that this type of act aren't things that we muslims approve of. they just keep putting " muslim " and " islamic " before the word terrorist. it's very frustrating at times.
:wasalam:

I agree with brother MrMuslim regarding the importance of duas and that Muslims ruled the whole world when they were following the Islamic teachings.
I believe that Inshallah soon there will emerge great Muslims who will change the course of the history. But we will have to go thru a very frightening and horrible period before we get there. Prophet :saw: hadiths are very detailed and clear about these times and how they will occur.

A Pakistani security expert has appeared in several TV shows and have predictted these events. You can watch these here (sorry... they are in Urdu only):
http://brasstacks.coolpage.biz/
:wasalam:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
thank you brother Munawer
thank you for the detailed post I think you are perfectly right, most of the hindus still dont accept Pakistan as a country and they probably see this as a oppurtunity to go to war against Pakistan and take over ... and alot of people before understood me wrong I am not saying we should attack india or be terrorist thats not islam what im saying is that us MUSLIMS need to stand together ...isn't it shameful that Pakistan is under threat and only China said they will help NONE OF THE MUSLIM countries step up WE ARE YOUR MUSLIM BROTHERS/SISTERS slowly they are taking us down one by one we need to be United like we have so many strong arab countries someone should step up and ask WHY IS THIS HAPPENNING why is India Isreal and US targetting PAKISTAN ... We are muslims and always will be ... but Islam doesn't say dont defend yourself what is Pakistan trying to do here its trying to defend itself WHAT ELSE, Islam gives us FULL right to defend ourselves and do JIHAD to protect our country and religion
Now maybe some muslim brothers are going to start argueing with me, I am telling them right now JUST STOP OK --- We Muslims needs to be UNITED thats all, We were IF WE WERE ONE WE WOULD STAND STRONG NO ONE COULD POINT A FINGER AT US and now millions of MUSLIMS suffer all over the world while those saudi prince enjoy the wealth
and yes im furious cuz Pakistan is the only ISLAMIC NUCLEAR POWER and kuffar know it and they are taking it down and what are rest of the muslims doing they r playing the blame game and going we should pray OBVIOUSLY we should pray, nothing can HAPPEN WITHOUT THE HELP OF ALLAH SWT but some ACTION is required, ACTION TO BE UNITED AND DEFEND OURSELVES Like i said before You just cant pray and expect to get a "A" on the test YOU GOT WORK FOR IT WE MUSLIMS NEED TO WORK ON OUR UNITY
May Allah (swt) help Pakistan, and all muslims all over the world and UNITE US AS ONE UMMA -- The Same UMMA that spread from MECCA AND MEDINA To CONQUER HALF OF THE WORLD.
aslam o alikum

Salem9022

aslam o alikum
thank you brother Munawer
thank you for the detailed post I think you are perfectly right, most of the hindus still dont accept Pakistan as a country and they probably see this as a oppurtunity to go to war against Pakistan and take over ... and alot of people before understood me wrong I am not saying we should attack india or be terrorist thats not islam what im saying is that us MUSLIMS need to stand together ...isn't it shameful that Pakistan is under threat and only China said they will help NONE OF THE MUSLIM countries step up WE ARE YOUR MUSLIM BROTHERS/SISTERS slowly they are taking us down one by one we need to be United like we have so many strong arab countries someone should step up and ask WHY IS THIS HAPPENNING why is India Isreal and US targetting PAKISTAN ... We are muslims and always will be ... but Islam doesn't say dont defend yourself what is Pakistan trying to do here its trying to defend itself WHAT ELSE, Islam gives us FULL right to defend ourselves and do JIHAD to protect our country and religion
Now maybe some muslim brothers are going to start argueing with me, I am telling them right now JUST STOP OK --- We Muslims needs to be UNITED thats all, We were IF WE WERE ONE WE WOULD STAND STRONG NO ONE COULD POINT A FINGER AT US and now millions of MUSLIMS suffer all over the world while those saudi prince enjoy the wealth
and yes im furious cuz Pakistan is the only ISLAMIC NUCLEAR POWER and kuffar know it and they are taking it down and what are rest of the muslims doing they r playing the blame game and going we should pray OBVIOUSLY we should pray, nothing can HAPPEN WITHOUT THE HELP OF ALLAH SWT but some ACTION is required, ACTION TO BE UNITED AND DEFEND OURSELVES Like i said before You just cant pray and expect to get a "A" on the test YOU GOT WORK FOR IT WE MUSLIMS NEED TO WORK ON OUR UNITY
May Allah (swt) help Pakistan, and all muslims all over the world and UNITE US AS ONE UMMA -- The Same UMMA that spread from MECCA AND MEDINA To CONQUER HALF OF THE WORLD.
aslam o alikum

wow this is alot of furious emotion stuff going around here in your post :D

calm down. Pakistan is noting and Im pakistani myself, you talk about unity right which "Muslim" countries wants to unite with Pakistan?

25%-30% of Pakistanis are shia3s
1047640552.3288334422.jpg

atleast 40% are soufies and berwelis
2660928943_5c5e00f220.jpg

and then 20% of them are deobandies/tablighies and Kharajites
LiveNewsPakistanOsama.jpg

now :) think about it you said the only "Islamic" Nucler weapon, you really think we are Powerful in the sight of Allah with us having a "Nuclear" weapon? we are like the foam on the ocean an example of this is the constant strikes inside pakistan by american drones. where is this only "islamic" nuclear power now?

how can you do Jihad(fard al-3ayn) when there is no Khilafah?

also how can you gather the muslims together in Pakistan when they have beliefs which are opposition to each other?

this is a good talk by Shaykh Saleh-as-Saleh a student of Shaykh Uthaymeen listen to it and here what students of knoweldge have to say not just some tom, harry, dick and joe down the street.

[yt]t8qmMoRSBP0[/yt]

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam,

This thread really shouldnt have got into argumentation. Well, we never should be arguing.

I suspect, that if you are able to read the words in this website and write replies, there must be something in that gap between your ears. :) So, let us all use it.

So, lets have a quick look at the issue.

All the brothers and sisters here had some good points. Our ummah, is indeed suffering and under much oppression. And, there is nothing wrong with admitting that the Muslim nations themselves are weak and do not do enough to help Muslims.

There are a lot of things lacking and infact humiliating for Muslims, both from the actions of the enemies of Islam and those who we expect a lot more from.

The solution to these problems is not varied. It is One.

The first question is, What is it that should unite Muslims? It is simple, the book of Allah and the Sunnah of his Messenger :saw:. We get our explanation of these not, as brother Salem said from just anyone, but those who have the knowledge. The great scholars of Islam from the past and from the present. THey all had same manhaj (methodology) in dealing with these issues.

But, we must always remember to give da'wa and call people to the truth in a wise way. Indeed, there are various incorrect beliefs and groups in places like Pakistan, but what have we done in order to rectify those incorrect beliefs?

We can talk about how bad Muslim rulers are, we can talk about how oppressed Muslims are, we can be on any side of any argument, but the real issue is what we do. Our future, Allah has promised to us in the Qur'an is based upon what we do and how we persevere through our trials and tribulations.

Every person in this world faces a tribulation of sorts. This life is a test, and a journey. Whether our test is to make a halal earning or to deal with those people who oppress us and kill our brothers and sisters.

We must deal with it in the right way. So, those who deal with issues by doing haram actions or do things without thinking are on the wrong way. So, angry protests where people smash windows, or kidnap, kill people or take up arms against Muslim rulers is not allowed.

It is natural to be angry, but those things mentioned above, which is what certain groups and people do will achieve nothing except more problems.

We need to defend ourselves and to defend our honour, that includes to fight if need be, but it has to be done in the right way. What is the greatest honour for us to defend other than that of our Islam, of our Propht Muhammad :saw: and our Lord Allah ?

Is it a wonder we are so weak, when so many Muslims do things that are against the tenants of Islam? People do so much Shirk, Kufr and Bid'ah.

If we are to unite, then we must do so by holding onto the Rope of Allah (the Most High). To come back to the Quran and Sunnah and worship Allah properly. This way, the Ummah will become strong from the ground up and Allah will give us good leaders.

For the leaders are a reflection of society at whole. If we want our situation to improve, then we need to improve ourselves, our families our friends etc.

How many here spend time memorising the Qur'an? Or are learning Arabic? or have memorised even one Hadith with Isnaad?

It is only through knowledge and improving ourselves will we as an Ummah get strong. This website was made not for people to argue, but for people to get on the right way to learn and understand Islam.

Its of vital importance for us all to be seeking knowledge and giving da'wah to those around us. Make sure our fellow Muslims know what they do might be Shirk or might be Bid'ah. Make sure they do things in accordance with the Quran and the authentic Sunnah. This is the only way we will regain our glory. Its the only way we will get good Leaders, for they will come from ourselves.

So, we should all be making efforts, rather than wasting our precious time arguing politics and complaining about Muslim countries or even about non-Muslim countries. Knowing what is happening, such as the civillian casualties from the bombing of innocents in AFghanistan etc, is fine, but spending all our time debating and discussing about the Neo Cons to great detail etc is not beneficial.

InshaAllah, the situation, although bleak, is improving. Many of our brothers and sisters are returning to following Islam properly, alhamdulillah. There is much greater interest in Islam than before.

There are many good articles on this here:

Ummah in Conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.