Muslim Memo

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Allahu...

:salam2:

MashaAllah, a beautiful nasheed. You can read the lyric directly from youtube.

[yt]MhaTWCOvOq8[/yt]

HispaniHijabi

do you have the mp3 for this?

i am looking for some halal mp3's for this ramadan, can you help,

shukran in advance, and may Allah reward you.

ma salaama
:muslim_child:

HispaniHijabi

nasheeds

do you guys have some mp3's i can load into an ipod cuz i want to listen to lots of nasheeds this ramadan.... i'm trying to cut out tv for ramadan,

thanks,
salaam.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
do you guys have some mp3's i can load into an ipod cuz i want to listen to lots of nasheeds this ramadan.... i'm trying to cut out tv for ramadan,

thanks,
salaam.
Woah sis your Hispanic?! YEAH ALLAHU AKBAR!

ONE GREAT VICTORY IN THE GROWTH OF ISLAM IS THAT EVEN SPANISH PEOPLE ARE ALSO CONVERTING TO ISLAM, LIKE PURTO REACANS, AND STUFF.

The reason why it's a great victory is that THAT'S WHATS GONNA FINALLY PUT THEM INTO THE LIGHT, CAUSE YOU SEE MOST HISPANICS (from Peru, Purto, Dominican Republic) are people who are in gangfs and who have messed up lives because they're always in the darkness.

One of my friends (he's Dominican) he admitted that Dominicans and other Spanish people aren't really "un" violent and stuff.

And I've seen a lot of Spanish people who get into fights and gangs, you get drunk and do nasty things, and I've asked Allah to guide them to Islam, to put a light in their darkness, and Mashallah it is happening.

Please don't take my post the wrong way sister.
I might have said somethings that were hurtfull (and which I did not mean to hurt anyone's feelings intentionally).

May Allah guide everyone to the light of Islam, Ameen!

And having you as our Hispanic Muslim sister is a victory, and with Inshallah you will be a guide to your people into coming to the light of Islam Ameen!