Muslim men looking for marriage ?

blackivy393

yes so many children of color dont get adopted. i know many of course dont want an older child or one who come from bad environment. there are many children in the system that are there simply because they come from small family and no one is living and parents are dead. so many children get in the system and experience physical and sexual abuse once in the system. and i think us as muslim can make a difference in the usa, if each family was to do adopt the child and raise it muslim

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister, you write the truth. Most families of color use extended families and they provide. Most children of color are only placed in the system as a last measure.

Once again, I think it is up to the Muslim communities to sponsor an orphanage and let the sisters run it. They would have male role models as well as female. There would not be the threat of sexual or physical or emotional abuse. A group home concept. The Muslim community could even have a young married couple run the home. As the children would be wards of the state it would not cost anything.

MalikBrother

I am not married yet, and getting marriage offer, but i always want to marry poor woman or woman who have children don't have father. The problem is i live in Canada, and as per visa documentation situation, only woman will be permitted, but not her child or children. Anyways, the option of marrying poor woman is possible though. However, my family is nervous about me marrying poor woman outside of our family reach or beyond our close relatives.

We Muslim men, should marry poor woman to give them life and everything. That's noble thing to do which is quite rare in today world.

According to your thread topic, there is nothing wrong with adoption. It's not that giving birth that make them parents, and if anything, it's parenting them whether their own or adopted, and at the end, that's what it matters. Parent them well, and you will be rewarded with full of happiness by them whom you have raised, and most importantly, the reward of GARDEN, promised by ALLAAH (SWT) in afterlife.

Mairo

Maryama
:salam2: sister

I personally do plan to adopt/care for orphan(s), inshaAllah as many children as possible. I do already have a relationship with someone who is now in his late teens who lost both of his parents at a young age who I consider my "son" and do everything I can to help and support him. Unfortunately in the U.S. there is an increased barrier to adoption due to the high cost, which I believe should be eliminated.

I think when you have an open heart you will be wonderfully surprised by the people Allah will bring into your life as family. As an example, my father and his wife adopted an orphaned child from China 10 years ago (she was 4 yrs old at the time). She is the most precious gift, a young intellegent girl with the sweetest character . . . I couldn't have loved her more if she was from my own blood.

I think it is important for Muslims to remember that the prophet himself was an orphan, and he also had an adopted son he was extremely close with. Although adoption in Islam may not be in the exact sense of what is understood in the U.S. (as in Islam the linkage to the original parents is respected and upheld), but the care for orphans and bringing them into a family life is the same. In Muhammad's case, his "adopted" son had an opportunity at one point to return to his birth father, but instead he chose to stay with Muhammad, peace be upon him, for the rest of his life. In Islam we are encouraged to be kind, protect, and take care of orphans.

:salam2:Inshallah,this is something that is very close to my heart personally.One day if I have the ability I Would in someway raise an Orphan and foster them according to the Islamic etiquette.If the money is right I de take care of so many of them as I can.May Allah grant me this long time dream.If my wife doesn 't like it she can go I even told her but she loves children too(Joking but still..) This is the way I am, my house will always be open for Orphans.My Grandmothers genes will never die in me.

On another note: What excellent news brother - I am so glad to hear you have officially tied the knot! Congratulations and I pray Allah bless you with a wonderful family.

:wasalam:

Mairo

Maryama
The Messenger of Allaah (blessings and peace of Allaah be upon him) said: “I and the one who sponsors an orphan will be like this in Paradise,” and he gestured with his forefinger and middle finger. Narrated by al-Bukhaari (6005) and Muslims (2983).

Abu Hurairah (R.A.) reports that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) stated:
"Whoever caresses the head of an orphan (in affection), solely for the sake of Allah, a good deed will be written to his account for every hair over which he passed his hand, and whoever treated an orphan (boy or girl) with goodness and kindness, he and I will be close to each-other in Heaven as these two fingers."