Muslim Sister Stabbed in German Courts!

Idris16

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji3un- 18 stabs?? where were the police, judges, everyone???
Yes where's the western media i heard it on Al Jazeera, and read abt the articles in several forums. Is it acceptable?

May Allaah curse the killer and set pain on his heart&brain Amiiiiin

i dont understand that im the only one replying to this topic so far:(

HasbunAllahi wa ni3mal wakeel
They truly need Shari3ah

'Hijab Martyr'

Sherbini's husband, Elwi Ali Okaz, an Egyptian academic, was also critically injured as he tried to protect her.

Al Jazeera's Rawyeh Rageh, reporting from Alexandria, said that the case had attracted huge attention in Egypt.

"The local council here in Alexandria, the victim's hometown, has decided to name a street after her and the press is describing her as the 'Hijab Martyr'," she said.

"At least two protests are expected to take place in Alexandria and Cairo as this is being seen as a xenophobic and Islamophobic attack.

"People on the street and members of parliament are asking the government not to take the issue lightly."

"If she was just stabbed once, I would have said this is a mad man, but the number of times she and her husband were stabbed reflects the extent of racism this man had in him," Tarek Sherbini, the victim's brother, said.

"Here in Egypt, we believe in 'an eye for an eye'. The least we expect is the death penalty for the murderer."
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2009/07/20097612424648553.html

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Assalamualaikum... 18 times.. 18 times...how long does it take for someone to stab another 18 times??? and in that duration were the in the world were all the people?

Amina 1

:salam2:

HER THREE YEAR OLD WATCHING AND SHE WAS PREGNANT TOO!! HOW DOES THE POLICE OFICER SHOOT THE HUSBAND TRYING TO HELP HIS WIFE AND NOT SHOOT THE ONE DOING THE STABBING?????:angryred: MAY ALLAH PUNISH THEM FOR THIS HORRIBLE THING .:angryred: MAY ALLAH HAVE MERCY ON HER SOUL AND GRANT HER ENTRANCE INTO PARADISE . MAY ALLAH STRENGTHEN THE HUSBANDS FAITH SO HE CAN GET OVER THIS HORRIBLE THING AND HELP HIS THREE YEAR OLD . MAY ALLAH HAVE MERCY ON THEM ALL AND MAY ALLAH LET EVERYONE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS HORRIBLE THING BE PUNISHED IN THIS LIFE AND IN THE NEXT:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:

WHY DOES THE COURTROOM DRAWING SHOW THE SISTER SLEEVLESS WITH HER HAIR SHOWING???? SHE IS PROPERLEY COVERED IN THE REAL PHOTO'S I SAW:angryblue:

FreedomFighter

cant believe this. astaghfirullah this is crazy. may Allah punish all those whom support this criminal act. cant believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge

The police knew very well who they were shooting, because (Alhamdulillah, as sister Aminah said:) how can the police shoot her husband instead of the dog that was stabbing her?

And also that there is NO news that the man who committed HOMICIDE was even punished or convicted of murder after he stabbed her to death!

Wallahi these are like the same upsetting things that you hear and see (of what the dogs of the "Sovereign of the World," AKA "the liberal USA") about Abu Gharib, but Wallahi, when you just REMEMBER and REFLECT upon the DEEP and SEVERE punishment of Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla, it lets you KNOW that what they will receive in the Akirah is MORE THAN HORRIBLE FOR THEM, Wallahi it ALWAYS soothes my heart when I remember the severe heat and punishment of Jahanam for those who attacked the worshippers of Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla, and who wage war against his religion.

Well I have one thing I'd like to tell the USA: Your time is OVER, BECAUSE THE USA IS BEING DESTROYED ECONOMICALLY.

And the ONLY way that an empire can stand is by it's ECONOMY, and although I live in the USA, and it's even though it's hard that my father can find work, I actually feel HAPPY, because this SHOWS that the USA is FALLING DOWN, just like the other Empires and Nations whom Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla DESTROYED (Aad, Thamud, the Greeks, the Romans, the Persians, etc.), and Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla said in Surah Ghafir:

"Have they not travelled through the lands and see what was the end of those (Empires and Nations) before them? They were more in number than them and mightier in strength, and in the traces (they had left behind them) in the land (were many), yet all all their efforts had perished away (when their Lord destroyed them)."

(40:82)​

I ask Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla to accept our sister as one of the Shuhadah in Jannah, and may he forgive her from all her sins, and grant her the beautiful places in Jannah (that are specifically for the Shuhadah), and may he grant the same to all of her loved ones, Ameen Ya Zaal Jal Laaly wal Ekraam!

[yt]gXSlpa6C5eY[/yt]​

FreedomFighter

people was just there and staring? why didnt no one do anything? and she was pregnant too? astaghfirullah. just when you think your going to court where you can get justice, you get stabbed to death. something gone so wrong and so bad. i thought police gave you justice, but you get shot when you run for justice.

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
we are just dreaming ........................huh
nothing will happen ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajeun, Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajeun, and Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajeun on our spirit less ummah
we are just trying to avoid to stereo typing,,,, but someone tell them who is barbarian , racial extremist n terrorist,,,,,,,,,

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
ofcourse only Allah knows who are believers and who are martyrs but i thought to share these verses here.

Those who persecute (or draw into temptation) the Believers, men and women, and do not turn in repentance, will have the Penalty of Hell: They will have the Penalty of the Burning Fire. (Quran 85.010)

‘Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah as dead. Nay, they are alive, with their Lord, and they have provision.’ (Surat-aal-Imran, ayah 169-170).

She was killed just bcoz she was a muslim.May Allah accept her as a martyr.
Ameen.

PS: to get killed in His way is not in everybody's fortune.

rtbour

american muslima
This is the saddest thing I have heard in awhile. That poor family. There are supposed to be police all over the place in a court room. 18 stabs? Nooooooo. The authorities obviously just sat back and watched it happen. They obviously wanted that psycho to stab that woman- otherwise they would have shot him, NOT THE HUSBAND. How horrible. Somehow, some way, that man will get what he deserves from Allah. So will the others who stood by and did nothing through 18 stabs, when they should have and could have stepped in and stopped this. He didn't kill one person, he killed two people because she was pregnant. Maybe three people, because the husband is in critical condition so he might not make it either. Who gave that man the right to take innocent life? No one. Allah will give him what he deserves.

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,

DId you brothers and sisters notice that most mainstream american channels or western channels like Fox news did not cover this??

Now can you imagine if this happened in a muslim country and a white christian woman was stabbed how much of it they will make? "muslim terrorist kills innocent woman and stabs husband" and they will go on to say how the police shot the husband who was only trying to protect his wife, and how could this ever happen in a Court of Law where they came for justice...blah blah..

But when its a muslim it doesnt matter right??

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Ina illahi we inna illahi rajeun

This is so sad news,wallahi I do not know waht can I say Ya Allah .I could not watch video becasue it is too painfull.:(:(:(

May Allah punish her murder with greatest punsihment like he deserve and all those who were watching this horrible crime and did not done aynthing to stop it,and may Allah reword our sister with Jannatul Firdows.Ameen
This is not act of one human being,this is act of one monstroum.

May Allah suabhn we teala protect our Ummah from every evil and give us patiente.Ameen.:tti_sister:

FreedomFighter

Salaam Alaiykum,

DId you brothers and sisters notice that most mainstream american channels or western channels like Fox news did not cover this??

Now can you imagine if this happened in a muslim country and a white christian woman was stabbed how much of it they will make? "muslim terrorist kills innocent woman and stabs husband" and they will go on to say how the police shot the husband who was only trying to protect his wife, and how could this ever happen in a Court of Law where they came for justice...blah blah..

But when its a muslim it doesnt matter right??

ya i didnt see it on the news. i only found out in here. i didnt see it on aljazeera, maybe i missed it. this is big news and even fox news should cover this.

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajeun
SubhanaAllah sad news indeed, I pray for her family and her husband to recover from this inshaAllah....:girl3::girl3:

Dont they check the people before they enter a court room if they have weapons on them, they allowed this to happen in their own so called court "justice" system justice to who the murderer :astag:May Allah punish these evil people and May Allah give her jannah Ameen :tti_sister:

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
It reminds us of the Jewish Holocaust and it shows that racism is deeprooted in the western blood.

No politicians, no news channels and no human rights groups in the west mentioned it.

A criminal is allowed to bring a knife to the courtroom, he is given enough time to stab the pregnant woman 18 times and the security barely manages to shoot her only rescuer, her husband.

And more interestingly, we don't hear about it in the media of the west where human rights are so important.

Extremely sad and worrying...