Muslim Woman Forced to Covert to Hinduism

sis khadidja

proud to be muslim
:salam2: wow!!!!! i am shocked i never thought people could do such thing it's amazing forcing people to convert like that it's stupid i mean if they belive forcing people to accept hinduism is going to turn the peolpe in to devoted hindus and beating and all the other things she said that's why islam is the best choice you can accept it whenever you want you dont have any one behind your back with a knife calling out death threats to you!:blackhijab:

sachin4islam

assalam alaykum .. i have always found you to speak wisely and with respet brother

but ithink we can all get heated when there is any insult against our ccountry culture or way of life...

i have also got into some arguments because of that

i guess we just need more tolerance and understanding all around inshalla

Walikum Assalam: Sis.

Thanks. You caught the point. I came from Hinduism but now I am proudly a Muslim. But the facts which are falsely associated to Hindus,shouldn't I correct them,for I have spent big fraction of my life as a Hindu and now also though I am a Muslim,most of the time in my proximity are Hindus. I am speaking truth for that I swore by Allah (SWT). Still I am doubted?.

Regards.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Walikum Assalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh:

Well,My dear Sister,at first I didn't use the word in the context it was taken. I used the concerned word to mean what we denote in Sub-Continent as ' "BAKWAS".

Secondly though I am hot tempered but even on being humiliated multiple times on this site I never went out of control. A post of which you are familiar a guy called me a Bum. Did I respond to his foul usage of words against me. Contrarily I sent him a PM to be patience. Similarly a sister Disdained me via visitors message. Here too I sent her a PM to cool down.

Thirdly,it doesn't matter for me if someone question my faith and Imaan for Islam. The matter is between me and the Supreme authority who is the only knower of what a heart conceals. I haven't been gifted Islam with infancy. I took a journey of twelve years for final submission. You know major fraction my journey towards Deen was spent in learning to discriminate between Islam and so called Muslims.

Lastly,I decided to be dormant on TTI just reading posts from backyard but this thread and one other too compelled me to in active state again on TTI.

Regards.

Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

You seem all upset, and my post added to it. I apologise.

I simply pointed this out here not in a PM because you are a brother. I pointed out a word that was wrong and not because you sided with your people or country when in your opinion unfair generalization was made. I already said I understood your feelings and your defensive words. I would do the same. No, I'm always doing the same. I only disagree with the word you used because I believe Islam does. I never said you've been using it 24/7. I saw you doing so the very first time. People use it a lot and take it lightly, I don't know about you guys but here the urdu speakers take real offense if that urdu word is used for them. The english one is disgusting if or if not it's got a nasty meaning.

I mean no harm nor insult. A simple caution for me and for all. One word may result in negation of our 'Amal. I respect you and was not questioning your temper or your loyality or patience or tolerance or whatever. I am a nobody to do that. Allah is sufficient as a Judge. I had to correct. I did that.

I apologize for the offense.

May Allah bless you in duniya and akhira.

Wasalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

sachin4islam

Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

You seem all upset, and my post added to it. I apologise.

I simply pointed this out here not in a PM because you are a brother. I pointed out a word that was wrong and not because you sided with your people or country when in your opinion unfair generalization was made. I already said I understood your feelings and your defensive words. I would do the same. No, I'm always doing the same. I only disagree with the word you used because I believe Islam does. I never said you've been using it 24/7. I saw you doing so the very first time. People use it a lot and take it lightly, I don't know about you guys but here the urdu speakers take real offense if that urdu word is used for them. The english one is disgusting if or if not it's got a nasty meaning.

I mean no harm nor insult. A simple caution for me and for all. One word may result in negation of our 'Amal. I respect you and was not questioning your temper or your loyality or patience or tolerance or whatever. I am a nobody to do that. Allah is sufficient as a Judge. I had to correct. I did that.

I apologize for the offense.

May Allah bless you in duniya and akhira.

Wasalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

Walikum Assalam: Respected Sister.

You are always welcome to correct me. We are here a true family bonded together with love of Allah (SWT).

Regards.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
It is not surprising, I received death threat when I announced my reversion to Islam. I was given ultimatum to return to hinduism or burn alive.

May Allah protect the sister from this barbarian.
~~~
:salam2:

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Muslim woman accuses Bajrang Dal of forcing conversion; urges IGP to take action

~~~

This is a very very sad news
altogether a very shock one too

i never thought of such thing happen.
imagine;
''He married that poor woman just to get her convert
to his religion later.
Then
brought in man to their house to seduce her !''
Poor woman!!!
~May Allah swt help,protect and guide her~Amin!

Thank you for sharing this news,
brother.
:jazaak:

Take care,
~Wassalam.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
BTW, Hard Rock, I hope you called the police about those who threatened to burn you alive if you did not return to Hinduism. Death threats are against the law.

septhitol,

Thank you for your concern. I thought about it but I love them, I was taken care by them after I lost my father and mother. I still love them, but they still hate me until today. After receive the threat, I moved to undisclosed location with my wife for three years to let things to calm down, alhamdulillah my worst nightmare is over I guess. I still want to normalise relationship with them, breaking family ties is against Islam. I'm afraid will not be able to smell the paradise, any suggestion?

septithol

Banned
http://islamqa.com/en/ref/34770/

That is the islamic ruling. Accepting the truth is not a choice. Truth is always truth.

Ershad: I disagree with you somewhat. It is true that truth is truth, however, a person does have a choice whether to accept it, and violently forcing them to accept it is very bad behavior. Take, for instance, an obvious truth that I can actually show proof of, say, the fact that the world is round. If someone will not believe this and insists that the world is flat, even after I show them many proofs that the world is round, well, so much the worse for them, they are obviously a stubborn fool, and not worth my bothering with. Certainly, I will not lower myself to have a tantrum and threaten them with violence to get them to *say* the world is round. On the other hand, I also won't hire them for any job involving navigation, or other things that require believing the world is round, either.

septithol

Banned
septhitol,

Thank you for your concern. I thought about it but I love them, I was taken care by them after I lost my father and mother. I still love them, but they still hate me until today. After receive the threat, I moved to undisclosed location with my wife for three years to let things to calm down, alhamdulillah my worst nightmare is over I guess. I still want to normalise relationship with them, breaking family ties is against Islam. I'm afraid will not be able to smell the paradise, any suggestion?

Hard Rock, well, based on pure logic, I do have a re-assurance for you. *Breaking* is a verb, it implies the initiating action to be on your part. In this case, the initiating action was on the part of your family, they are the ones that broke ties with you, when they threatened to burn you alive. The fact that you are the one who then moved away in response is irrelevent, the initial 'breaking' action was their threats against you. It is hardly reasonable to expect you to remain there and be burned to death. In fact, if your effort was to avoid 'breaking' with your family, moving away to keep from being killed was probably actually the best thing you could do, since it leaves open the possibility of someday being reconciled to your family, while on the other hand, if you are dead, you can hardly be reconciled back together with your family again.

This assumes that your ONLY action was to become a Muslim. If there is something else you have not mentioned, such as then criticizing or threatening them, or Hinduism, then I would say that the breaking action was on your part.

My suggestion to you if you want to try to contact them, and feel they might still be serious about their threats, is to do so at first in a way that won't let them know where you are. Email them from a 'throwaway' email account from Yahoo or something, or use a cell phone that you registered under a false name, with an area code different from where you actually live. I'd be a bit leery about moving back or letting them know where you are, I've heard bad stories about religious fanatics who falsely claim to have 'forgiven' something they were angry about with one of their relatives, they will actually spend months or years lying about having 'forgiven' the relative, then if the relative believes this and moves back, they kill the relative, because they never did forgive them.

septithol

Banned
Some americans and britons are doing the same with saudi women.They claim to become muslim but when they go back to their own country they show extreme hatred towards islam.

Well, this is what I can tell you about the matter. These particular Americans and Britons are rather low-quality men, they want a woman they can control, who is very submissive and weak, and will not object if the man treats her badly, or even beats her. Most women in America and Britain are not that submissive, and will likely divorce a man who treats her that way. So they go looking for women in other countries who are much more submissive. Because their main goal is to find a woman who will let them treat her badly, they don't really think much of doing things like lying to them about their religion (or anything else) in order to get them to marry them.

Ershad

Ershad: I disagree with you somewhat. It is true that truth is truth, however, a person does have a choice whether to accept it, and violently forcing them to accept it is very bad behavior. Take, for instance, an obvious truth that I can actually show proof of, say, the fact that the world is round. If someone will not believe this and insists that the world is flat, even after I show them many proofs that the world is round, well, so much the worse for them, they are obviously a stubborn fool, and not worth my bothering with. Certainly, I will not lower myself to have a tantrum and threaten them with violence to get them to *say* the world is round. On the other hand, I also won't hire them for any job involving navigation, or other things that require believing the world is round, either.

Your analogy doesn't really meet the requirements of the problem here. What people usually think is we are trying to convert them to Islam to increase the number of muslims and make Islam prevail etc. etc. Islam doesn't need anyone. Islam will prevail no matter what. Islam and Qur'an is a mercy and blessing from Allah. Now, the fact that a person is believing world is round or flat, doesn't have any consequences to him or the world. Not believing in Islam and rejecting the verses of Qur'an is a very easy ticket to hellfire. We are trying to save the people from hellfire by offering them Islam. Islam is the only way out of hellfire. Islam is doing you a favour, not the other way.

P.S. In fact, calling the earth flat would be actually rejecting the verses of Qur'an - “And we have made the earth egg shaped”. [Al-Quran 79:30] :D

septithol

Banned
Now, the fact that a person is believing world is round or flat, doesn't have any consequences to him or the world.

The fact that his belief doesn't have any consequences to the world is one reason why I would not beat someone for refusing to believe the world is round. Although it might possibly have consequences to himself, if he ever finds himself lost somewhere and needs to know how to navigate.

What people usually think is we are trying to convert them to Islam to increase the number of muslims and make Islam prevail etc. etc. Islam doesn't need anyone. Islam will prevail no matter what. Islam and Qur'an is a mercy and blessing from Allah. Not believing in Islam and rejecting the verses of Qur'an is a very easy ticket to hellfire. We are trying to save the people from hellfire by offering them Islam. Islam is the only way out of hellfire. Islam is doing you a favour, not the other way.

A suggestion for you for getting along in the world: If, after you explain to other people what sort of 'favor' you would like to do for them and why, they tell you that they are not interested in your 'favor' and prefer to be left alone, you should listen to them and leave them alone.

I might point out that very violent people of many other religions, besides Islam, have used that very same justification for their violence, that their religion, whatever it might be, was the only one that could keep people out of hell. You would have me believe that this argument justifying violence is false, as regards all other religions, but somehow 'true' when it comes to your religion, Islam. Which is the very same thing that violent people of other religions would have me believe as well, that the violence of all other religions is 'false' and 'wrong', but the violence of THEIR religion is 'right' and true.

I take a simpler approach, there is not one special religion where it is somehow 'right' to use violence. All of these arguments are wrong, and the use of violence in ALL religions is wrong. Including my own, btw, I do not make special exceptions for myself from the moral laws that I expect everyone else to follow.

septithol

Banned
Ershad: try turning your own argument around backwards, to understand what I am talking about. You claim that Muslims are trying to do people a favor and keep them out of hell, by using violence to get them to convert to Islam.

Turn this backwards, consider the origional article, where Hindus violently forced a Muslim woman to convert to Hinduism. What if the Hindus who did this told people that they believed that becoming a Hindu was the only way to keep out of hell, and they were trying to do this woman a favor, by forcing her to be a Hindu when she did not want to.

What would you say to that?

Because whatever it is you would say and feel about Hindus doing and saying such a thing, that is how all non-Muslims feel when Muslims do and say such a thing.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Septhitol,

Firstly thank you for sharing your thought with me. Actually I'm no more in hiding, so they know where I used to live but I think by now they would have come to their senses.

By the way, a Muslim must obey Qur'an, Chapter no 2, verse no. 256 - "There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance] the religion".

In law, my friend lawyers used to say this, the word "shall" means it is a must. Therefore, a muslim can not force anyone to embrace Islam although he intended to take him / her to the heaven.

Ershad

The fact that his belief doesn't have any consequences to the world is one reason why I would not beat someone for refusing to believe the world is round. Although it might possibly have consequences to himself, if he ever finds himself lost somewhere and needs to know how to navigate.

A suggestion for you for getting along in the world: If, after you explain to other people what sort of 'favor' you would like to do for them and why, they tell you that they are not interested in your 'favor' and prefer to be left alone, you should listen to them and leave them alone.

I might point out that very violent people of many other religions, besides Islam, have used that very same justification for their violence, that their religion, whatever it might be, was the only one that could keep people out of hell. You would have me believe that this argument justifying violence is false, as regards all other religions, but somehow 'true' when it comes to your religion, Islam. Which is the very same thing that violent people of other religions would have me believe as well, that the violence of all other religions is 'false' and 'wrong', but the violence of THEIR religion is 'right' and true.

I take a simpler approach, there is not one special religion where it is somehow 'right' to use violence. All of these arguments are wrong, and the use of violence in ALL religions is wrong. Including my own, btw, I do not make special exceptions for myself from the moral laws that I expect everyone else to follow.

Septithol, in all my previous post i never condoned violence or justified it. I don't want to go to that turf. You blew it out of proportion (like your fox news and bbc) and said I used it to justify violence. It is really a jurisprudence question and I am not a scholar to answer that. As for morality, your definition of morality is different from ours. That is where the problem comes. You would say it absolutely moral to do abortion if it is an "unwanted" pregnancy. That is not my morality. I believe in absolute morality.

By above discussion, I meant to "fight" for truth to prevail. "Fight" with Da'wa (spread of knowledge). not with swords. That is the least I could do. That is the start. But ignorance is not a excuse ( I don't want the world to take that as an excuse), so I want to remove the ignorance with the message of Islam. I am not saying kill the people. without even making them realize what mistake they are doing.

If you people, Hindus, you and everyone of them who questions Islam, actually spend time reading Qur'an and Hadeeth, than questioning us and "correcting" us, you will know what the truth is. So, for your second question, I know why Hinduism is not the truth and why Islam is. It is not completely "blind faith" and I would be happy if Hindus and others did the same.

Islam always forbids violence, killing is never justified unless it is done to prevent corruption and evil. Stop demonizing us. And don't question Islam for what some wrongly guided muslims (Allah knows the best) do. Violence doesn't come out of Islam. It is strange how you decide who speaks for islam. Then what are we? I have never hurt a person in my life. It is strange how you stereotype muslims.

As for labelling people terrorists, when your military kills thousands of children and women in Iraq, afghanistan and palestine, why don't you call them terrorists? Now they protect peace and prevent evil? how? by killing children?

Please ponder upon what is happening in the world before questioning me. Look at how biased you are. Look at yourself. If you see, in the above posts no one claimed Hinduism violent, no one claims Christianity violent for what Brevik did in norway? Why do you call Islam violent?

And, oh, thank you for the suggestion. I don't really want to get along with the world by rejecting the command of my creator. Just because it is politically incorrect according to you, I can't leave the truth. Because if I do a small unislamic thing today just for the sake getting along with the world, tomorrow you would ask me to leave my faith. I don't care if the world is not happy with me. I am not answerable to the world. I am answerable to my master.

Everything that a muslim does looks offensive to the world. If he does a prayer in the public..that is offensive. But, Oh no, kissing in public doesn't look offensive? Dancing hand-in-hand doesn't look offensive? partying hard in public doesn't look offensive? We have lost enough for the cause of societal approval or recognition and getting along. We can't lose anymore.

septithol

Banned
ErshadAhamed: you wrote:
By above discussion, I meant to "fight" for truth to prevail. "Fight" with Da'wa (spread of knowledge).

If Muslims limit themselves to informing people with knowledge, I don't have a problem with that. However, not everyone is going to believe that Islam is the truth. Even if it were the truth (which I don't believe) there would be people who would not accept it, just as there are people who do not believe that the world is round.

That is where the problem comes. You would say it absolutely moral to do abortion if it is an "unwanted" pregnancy. That is not my morality. I believe in absolute morality.
Actually, I would not. My position is a bit more complex than that.

First of all, I consider failure to use birth control, and getting an abortion instead, as rather immoral behavior. Correspondingly, I regard laws against birth control, (or lies about the effectiveness of birth control which discourage people from using it) which then result in unwanted pregnancies, and thus an increase in abortion, as ALSO being immoral, because they result in an increase in abortion, however they might be intended.

However, abortion is an 'immoral behavior' which people have a right to. One person, even a fetus, cannot have a claim to own another person's body. That said, I would also consider to be highly immoral someone who waits until near the end of pregnancy to get an abortion. If they don't want to have a baby, they should probably make that decision earlier. It is not clear to me when a fetus becomes a 'person'. There are no proofs of when it might or might not have a soul, so I can't base a decision on that. However, science does know a lot about brain function, and based on what science knows about the brain, the fetus is not a 'person' in any meaningful sense of the word, prior to the sixth month of pregnancy, because that is when certain changes in the brain (myelenization of the nerve sheaths) takes place, and before that occurs, it simply isn't physically possible for the brain in the fetus to have any thoughts or feelings.

There are also some medical reasons for abotion to take place, some babies may have horrible deformities. In other cases, the mother may not be able to survive continued pregnancy or giving birth. Although a cesearean operation can solve some (not all) of these problems. A third reason is when a mother becomes pregnant with more than 3 babies at once. If there are too many babies inside the mother, they are likely to be born prematurely and none of them to survive, and in this case, selectively aborting some of the fetuses (the ones that appear smallest) at an early stage will give the remaining fetuses a better chance of surviving.

As for labelling people terrorists, when your military kills thousands of children and women in Iraq, afghanistan and palestine, why don't you call them terrorists? Now they protect peace and prevent evil? how? by killing children?

As a matter of fact, I'm a Libertarian. As such I disagree with a great many agressive actions done by the US military. From what I can tell, they do things which are neither more, nor less, nor otherwise violent, that the things done by Muslims, or various other countries as well.

Look at yourself. If you see, in the above posts no one claimed Hinduism violent, no one claims Christianity violent for what Brevik did in norway? Why do you call Islam violent?

Based on your posts in which you said people had 'no choice' but to accept the truth, and that Muslims were doing them a 'favor' by forcing them to accept Islam. Both of which statements seem to me to justify violence done by Muslims, according to you.

If you see, in the above posts no one claimed Hinduism violent, no one claims Christianity violent for what Brevik did in norway? Why do you call Islam violent?

If you read my posts in this thread, I have also disagreed with what the Hindus did, both to the woman in the original article, and for their threats against Hard Rock Moslem. I object to ALL violence regarding religion. As for this incident at Brevik, I was unaware of it. If it involves Christians using violence, and they were the initiators of the violence, then I would object to that as well.

And, oh, thank you for the suggestion. I don't really want to get along with the world by rejecting the command of my creator. Just because it is politically incorrect according to you, I can't leave the truth. Because if I do a small unislamic thing today just for the sake getting along with the world, tomorrow you would ask me to leave my faith. I don't care if the world is not happy with me. I am not answerable to the world. I am answerable to my master.

If your master just tells you to verbally talk to people about Islam, I don't have a problem with that, although many people will get annoyed if you continue to talk to them, personally, when they say they do not wish to speak to you any more. It probably depends on WHERE you are talking, going to someone's house which is their property, when they have stated they do not want you on their property, is a form of violence. Talking in public, or making newspaper articles or other such things are not violence, so I don't have a problem with that. On the other hand, if your 'God' tells you to be violent against people, to try and force them to become Muslims or live like Muslims, then I would have a problem with that.

Everything that a muslim does looks offensive to the world. If he does a prayer in the public..that is offensive. But, Oh no, kissing in public doesn't look offensive? Dancing hand-in-hand doesn't look offensive? partying hard in public doesn't look offensive? We have lost enough for the cause of societal approval or recognition and getting along.

No, EVERYTHING that Muslims do is NOT offensive to me. To take your example, praying in public is NOT offensive to me. Neither are kissing, dancing, or partying in public, or several others things that most Americans AND most Moslems probably WOULD be offended to see in public.

Praying in such a way that it blocks the traffic in the street IS offensive to me, but it would be equally offensive to me if someone kissed, danced, partied, or did anything else in such a way that it blocked traffic.

I am also not offended by Hijab, as many Americans are. I *am* offended by laws in some Islamic countries requiring people to wear hijab, but I am equally offended by the laws in France which ban hijab. I myself sometimes like to wear trench coats, which some people are offended by. Despite my liking to wear them, I would be offended by laws requiring people to wear them, as well as laws (which do exist as rules in some public schools btw) banning people from wearing them. As I would by laws either requiring or banning any other peice of clothing, ranging from underwear to a birthday hat.

We have lost enough for the cause of societal approval or recognition and getting along. We can't lose anymore.

I'll give you some more advice, using force in your religion and setting yourself above all other religions (in terms of the laws you pass and the aggressive way you act, not your private opinion of Islam being true) will cause you to lose far more than you already have. If you wish to retain the right to be a Muslim, and to act as you think God wants you to, then you need to be more tolerant of those who do not wish to be or act as Muslims. Case in point, passing laws in Islamic majority countries which either punish women for not wearing hijab, or the de-facto practice of ignoring those who assault or rape women for not wearing hijab will simply cause more countries to do what France has done, and pass laws banning hijab. Which is not a good response, I will admit, but it is the response that most countries will eventually do. You will have to decide which you prefer, the right to choose for yourself to wear hijab, or the dubious pleasure of forcing others to wear it. It is possible for you to permanently retain the first, but if you insist on the second, you will lose both that, and the first, in the long run.

Ershad

ErshadAhamed: you wrote:

If Muslims limit themselves to informing people with knowledge, I don't have a problem with that. However, not everyone is going to believe that Islam is the truth. Even if it were the truth (which I don't believe) there would be people who would not accept it, just as there are people who do not believe that the world is round.
Well, I don't give knowledge just to convince people. It is one of my duties like it is for all muslims. And I don't care if you have a problem with that. If I sound annoying, fine. "Truth is always bitter". People wouldn't accept Islam because they are too fond of their lazy, partying, sinful way of life and addicted to desires. Here is an advice to you all-
[yt]9ZEAFQCXnL4#![/yt]

Actually, I would not. My position is a bit more complex than that.

First of all, I consider failure to use birth control, and getting an abortion instead, as rather immoral behavior. Correspondingly, I regard laws against birth control, (or lies about the effectiveness of birth control which discourage people from using it) which then result in unwanted pregnancies, and thus an increase in abortion, as ALSO being immoral, because they result in an increase in abortion, however they might be intended.

However, abortion is an 'immoral behavior' which people have a right to. One person, even a fetus, cannot have a claim to own another person's body. That said, I would also consider to be highly immoral someone who waits until near the end of pregnancy to get an abortion. If they don't want to have a baby, they should probably make that decision earlier. It is not clear to me when a fetus becomes a 'person'. There are no proofs of when it might or might not have a soul, so I can't base a decision on that. However, science does know a lot about brain function, and based on what science knows about the brain, the fetus is not a 'person' in any meaningful sense of the word, prior to the sixth month of pregnancy, because that is when certain changes in the brain (myelenization of the nerve sheaths) takes place, and before that occurs, it simply isn't physically possible for the brain in the fetus to have any thoughts or feelings.

There are also some medical reasons for abotion to take place, some babies may have horrible deformities. In other cases, the mother may not be able to survive continued pregnancy or giving birth. Although a cesearean operation can solve some (not all) of these problems. A third reason is when a mother becomes pregnant with more than 3 babies at once. If there are too many babies inside the mother, they are likely to be born prematurely and none of them to survive, and in this case, selectively aborting some of the fetuses (the ones that appear smallest) at an early stage will give the remaining fetuses a better chance of surviving.

I have some questions that I want you to ponder about:

1. So, you encourage vasectomy and tubectomy which are contra-implantation (very early abortion) techniques? You have no problem with a healthy, normal woman or man getting operated on? But, the Islamic ruling is, abortion is prohibited except if the mothers life is in danger ( you see how practical islam is). If the children is with deformity that is how God created it, and you cant accept it? So children with deformities have no right to live?

2. Btw, who are you to decide if the child is wanted or unwanted? Do you create it?
You say "One person, even a fetus, cannot have a claim to own another person's body" . Do you claim your body to be yours? Can you control the activities of your body? If not, how can you claim it to be yours?

3. When science is not clear about when a child becomes a living thing, who gives you the right to kill the child? You cannot create it, can you?

Last question - Is family planning really necessary? What do you have to say to this person's arguments -

[yt]VbKVoLu93Yw[/yt]

But I think we are straying out of topic and you can open a new thread if you want to discuss more about this.

As a matter of fact, I'm a Libertarian. As such I disagree with a great many agressive actions done by the US military. From what I can tell, they do things which are neither more, nor less, nor otherwise violent, that the things done by Muslims, or various other countries as well.

Based on your posts in which you said people had 'no choice' but to accept the truth, and that Muslims were doing them a 'favor' by forcing them to accept Islam. Both of which statements seem to me to justify violence done by Muslims, according to you.
Well, I think you have to go back to your English classes. Forcing is not synonymous with violence. Killing people doesn't prove anything. The fact that you don't speak or point out openly against your military surprises me. But, you call the muslims (everyone of them) violent? Why do you make us responsible for a individual's act of violence?

If you read my posts in this thread, I have also disagreed with what the Hindus did, both to the woman in the original article, and for their threats against Hard Rock Moslem. I object to ALL violence regarding religion. As for this incident at Brevik, I was unaware of it. If it involves Christians using violence, and they were the initiators of the violence, then I would object to that as well.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik . And in one of your post, you said - violence comes from Islam - I am offended by that. Don't blame us for any individual's action.

If your master just tells you to verbally talk to people about Islam, I don't have a problem with that, although many people will get annoyed if you continue to talk to them, personally, when they say they do not wish to speak to you any more. It probably depends on WHERE you are talking, going to someone's house which is their property, when they have stated they do not want you on their property, is a form of violence. Talking in public, or making newspaper articles or other such things are not violence, so I don't have a problem with that. On the other hand, if your 'God' tells you to be violent against people, to try and force them to become Muslims or live like Muslims, then I would have a problem with that.
I know the laws. I have people annoyed when I talk about it and also, people who were interested to know more about it. Like I said before, the lazy people and slaves to the desires will be annoyed.

Praying in such a way that it blocks the traffic in the street IS offensive to me, but it would be equally offensive to me if someone kissed, danced, partied, or did anything else in such a way that it blocked traffic.
It's a obvious thing.

I am also not offended by Hijab, as many Americans are. I *am* offended by laws in some Islamic countries requiring people to wear hijab, but I am equally offended by the laws in France which ban hijab. I myself sometimes like to wear trench coats, which some people are offended by. Despite my liking to wear them, I would be offended by laws requiring people to wear them, as well as laws (which do exist as rules in some public schools btw) banning people from wearing them. As I would by laws either requiring or banning any other peice of clothing, ranging from underwear to a birthday hat.
You don't see the point here. I am not offended by what you wear if it is abaya or trench coat, until you cover up. Please talk to women who wear hijab and they will tell if they are forced or not. Don't make your own opinions. Meanwhile, clothes like bikini is offending because it is revealing. It is shameless. You don't have any reason to be offended with hijab.
I'll give you some more advice, using force in your religion and setting yourself above all other religions (in terms of the laws you pass and the aggressive way you act, not your private opinion of Islam being true) will cause you to lose far more than you already have. If you wish to retain the right to be a Muslim, and to act as you think God wants you to, then you need to be more tolerant of those who do not wish to be or act as Muslims. Case in point, passing laws in Islamic majority countries which either punish women for not wearing hijab, or the de-facto practice of ignoring those who assault or rape women for not wearing hijab will simply cause more countries to do what France has done, and pass laws banning hijab. Which is not a good response, I will admit, but it is the response that most countries will eventually do. You will have to decide which you prefer, the right to choose for yourself to wear hijab, or the dubious pleasure of forcing others to wear it. It is possible for you to permanently retain the first, but if you insist on the second, you will lose both that, and the first, in the long run.
Well, what was the reason behind france banning prayer in public? Did any country punish people for not praying in public? Islam doesn't ask people to rape or assault women if they dont wear hijab (astagfirullah). Moreover, I would be glad if you could open a new thread for your questions.

WannabeHijabi

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

I was always under the impression that a person could not convert to Hinduism, although this seems to be a matter of massive debate between Hindus.