Video Muslims in Texas - Islam in America

amisaas

Islam Rules

Assalam Alukom
Islam mean that u must trust that there is God to that world Onley One God and blieve for that and there is paradies and hell na u must make all ur bodey and heart to servies God and know at any time that God see u when u at home and work and when u r aloan and the best thing to be near of God when u remeber God with God Names as لا اله الا الله&سبحان الله &الحمد لله &الله اكبر &جميع اسماء الله الحسنى &استغفر الله العظيم and we must remeber the massenger our master Mohammed صلى الله عليه وسلم with اللهم صلى على سيدنا محمد النبى الامى وعلى اله وصحبه وسلم
for all new mouslimes fear God for any things they do

at least we pray to God to forgive us for any Guilt and sin we do amin

your brother (Ahmed Maher) from Egypt

zainsmommy

Dear Zainsmommy, in no way you have hurt me..what you said all facts and I accept your criticism. Fyi, I'm a convert too. I've no intention to insult another convert because it is like insulting me and my wife who is also a convert. What I was asking is the video authentic? If yes, I would like to record my dissatisfaction to the one who guided these women into Islam for not teaching the right thing at the first time. You see, it is ok if one who just reverted to Islam did not cover her self, my wife was not for 2 years. At least, during prayers she did wear the proper attire from day 1 because our teachers showed us the way forward the Islamic way. Whatever it is, I still stand by my view that moslem men and women must wear a proper attire in prayers regardless they are new or not to Islam. I do daawa in my country where possible, surely I will not use this type of video to our women here because it may send a wrong message particularly on dresscode. Pls forgive me if my comment hurt the feelings of our sisters out there. I've no intention to insult my sisters I hope you respect my view. The rest is up to you.

Assalamu Aleikom Dear Brother,

My apologies to you. I misunderstood your point and now that you have explained, I am in agreement with you. I understand what you mean.

Thank you for not being offended, I was worried that perhaps my words would come across as insulting.

So you are a convert as well as your wife? Masha'Allah! This is great news!

Please do keep up your good work in giving Dawa (the correct way) as this Ummah can use more good people such as yourself and your wife.

May Allah subhana wa taala bless you for your efforts and also for your understanding, forgiving, and kind nature -which you have expressed in your response to me. It is not often someone can look at things with an open mind instead of becoming very defensive. I appreciate this. I too can learn from it. It seems I should have followed my own advice here and chosen different words. (I was offended at first when I read your original comment :girl3: )

Jazakallahu Khair and I will keep you and your wife in my prayers

WaAleikom Salam

Assalamualaikom Warrahmatullohi Wabarokatuh

Hi Brothers n sisters around the world i'm newbie here..nice to meet you all by the way... SUBHANALLOH...alhamdullilah finally i can find a good, riched, educated site that can teach Islam properly...really enriched my knowledge about Islamic world n made me learn how to be a good muslima....:hijabi:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Assalamu Aleikom Dear Brother,

My apologies to you. I misunderstood your point and now that you have explained, I am in agreement with you. I understand what you mean.

Thank you for not being offended, I was worried that perhaps my words would come across as insulting.

So you are a convert as well as your wife? Masha'Allah! This is great news!

Please do keep up your good work in giving Dawa (the correct way) as this Ummah can use more good people such as yourself and your wife.

May Allah subhana wa taala bless you for your efforts and also for your understanding, forgiving, and kind nature -which you have expressed in your response to me. It is not often someone can look at things with an open mind instead of becoming very defensive. I appreciate this. I too can learn from it. It seems I should have followed my own advice here and chosen different words. (I was offended at first when I read your original comment :girl3: )

Jazakallahu Khair and I will keep you and your wife in my prayers

WaAleikom Salam

My apology too brother. I'm happy to read your very encouraging respond

aimsfree

ALLAH WILL TEST ALL MUSLIM...

Dear all muslim...

To become muslim is not hard... just said syahadah and you become muslim... But to become real muslim is very very hard... Allah will test you with alot of problems to testing you that are u pation or not... so be strong..... Muslim support each other.... Assalamualaikum.............:salah:

Belkacem

Salam Sister

Salam Katherine
Here's Belkacem Algerian Living In China, I said Algerian cos I am A born Muslim from Algeria, I don't care about my origins (however I care a little bit) as much as I care about my faith, it was just to say that being a Muslim since I was born and grew up in a Muslim society and knowing Arabic I believe I can help understanding a little or much (i hope it will be useful whatever it is) in Islam.
If you need anything I will do my best to provide it, explanation, translation or any other kind of help i can i will after the will of ALLAH.
I would love to participate in DAAWA and If you need anything for that please do not Hesitate.
I will do Duaa for you in my prayers, May Allah enlighten your hearts and Guide us in the right path, and I pray ALLAH to give you the joy of being parent.
All my DUAA to you and all our brothers and sisters of HIDAYA.
SALAM Belkacem

Hi everyone! Big Salam to all!

This is Katherine from the video.

Well after 3 years of this video being made, I have the courage to come out and correct the media's portrayal of me. They so misrepresented me. When I did this video I was was a muslim for about 5 months. They started filming in August 2003 and again another shoot in October 2003. I converted to islam in June 2003. I just started to desire to cover then in public in October. So when they filmed me in the first rounds, I was not covered. So please forgive me for that.

Also I would like to say, I said alot more important things they the way they portrayed me. I actually come from a middle class family...not upper class as they said. I did go to a nice college but only because my dad was smart enough to save money for his daughter. I had a special talent in art so there were not very many good christian schools in the USA I could go to. So I ended up going to TCU....and this is also where I learned about islam from my religion professor, Dr. Saddique (he was a muslim too).

Oh and those tennis lessons....I paid for that...just because I was trying to find a fun way to lose weight....I did not have tennis lessons all my life! My sisters was doing it also for exercise and she encouraged me to do the same. SINCE THEN, I have lost weight, about 30 pounds, humduallah! All that bowing and praying helps your weight too! I was really upset when they did the part with me about the finger nail polish. It made me looks so like stupid...I mean that is just a minor thing about wudu in Islam for women...but I wish they showed the other stuff I talked about in my journey...like where I learned about islam and the first mosque I went to.

Currently, what is going on with me is I am just now finishing my second degree in education. I hope inshallah I will be teaching next year. I am married now for 2.5 years. No Children yet...but I and my husband are up for them now...please make dua for us to allow allah to grant us good children! My husband and I are involved in plenty of dawa activities at our mosque and the public. Please don't hesitate to post a message to me if you have any questions about islam. I currently work directly with all the new muslims in dallas.

Sincerely,
Katherine

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
What are some of the software applications used in accounting? What software is used? And how is it relevant to the field of accounting? Is it used in accounts payable? Receivable? Payroll? Taxes? The most common programs would help. If you can list 3 or more it would be a plus.

Devina, I think you are at wrong site.

island muslim

Salam everyone!

Just wanted to give all the viewers an update on me. Currently I am a pre-school teacher in Dallas. I love teaching the children good manners....especially the ones we practice as muslims!

I am also currently expecting twins in October, Humdullah! We are suppose to have 2 boys. So far we are going to name them Jonah and Noah. Please pray for us in a safe delievery of our little boys. Who knows....they could be the next great imams in the USA! Inshallah!

Well I hope you all are keeping well in health and iman!

ASA,

Katherine
:SMILY288:

Wa alaiaykum salaam warahmatallah,

Alhamdulillah allah blessed you with 2 boys! very good news!
May allah make them pious, patient and steadfast upon the deen ameen! May allah through them call the people to the truth ameen!

Please keep us updated about them inshaallah! :) (hoping for some pictures or video)

fee amaanullah sister in Islam.

HaQRehman

Slave of ALLAH (SWT)
Assalam-o-Alaikum

It's really interesting that more and more ppl are converting to Islam day by day.

MashaAllah.

ummsalah

ah thats so awsome:)im a convert too! and just to let you know the thing about the nail polish,you did not look stupid and that did not even run through my mind,so dont be shy!also about the non covering,hey you know what everybody has thier own time to do things they are capable of and its nothing to be ashamed about .mashallah your muslim,mashallah your trying.salam alaykoum

jobmaster

Hi

Hi Brothers n sisters around the world i'm newbie here..nice to meet you all by the way... SUBHANALLOH...alhamdullilah finally i can find a good, riched, educated site that can teach Islam properly...really enriched my knowledge about Islamic world n made me learn how to be a good muslima... and i want to thank u........

Staffing service

Seo master

Münadi

Selamunaleyküm my brothers and sisters ı need to your help ı would like to america this summer but ı m afraid of some things. ı think ı will have some problem eat and pray so IS THERE ANY MUSLİM WHO LİVE İN AMERİCA ? IF THEY HELP ME I WİLL BE PLAESURE PLS

Nabelghoul

Assalamo Alaikoum

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

i just wanted to emphasize on something very important. As muslims, we are not supposed to use the word Convert when speaking about a person who embrasses islam. Because, and according to what the prophet Mohammed May Peace and Mercy of Allah be upon Him said, all human kind are born muslim and then it's the parents who turn them to other religions or beliefs. Therefore, we should all use the word Revert instead, which means returning to a former belief, Islam.

Barak Allah fikoum

Your brother Nabil from Algeria