Muslims Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdur_Rashiid

Muslims Issues
Hijrah is still in effect until the Day of Judgment. So why are we still living among the mushriks (Qur’an 4:97) leaving Muslim countries to come to a kufr country. Please explain!
We are not to follow the laws of the mushriks (Qur’an 4:60) Allah calls Muslims that do hypocrites.
As Muslims we are suppose to be establishing Allah's Will here on earth, an a Islamic State, not one exists on the whole planet, is there a reason why? Moreover, what are we doing about it?
A Muslim cannot be secular and Muslim. (Look up secular in the dictionary) It means not on religion, and you have to be on the fundamentals of Islam to be a Muslim.
We are to enjoin the good and forbid the wrong the world over. In addition, prepare your steeds for War. There is no Islamic State, no Islamic army, were is the Deen?
If we die fighting in the cause of Allah we get the Jennah, and if we stay home and do nothing not even speak against Al-Mushrikun (polytheists, idolaters, and disbelievers) (Christians and Jews) (Qur’an 15:94) we can go to Jahannem (Hell).
When do we start following the Qur’an and the Sunnah?

In closing Allah ta’ala says: (Has not the time come for the hearts of those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism) to be affected by Allah's Reminder (this Qur'an), and that which has been revealed of the truth, lest they become as those who received the Scripture before, and the term was prolonged for them and so their hearts were hardened? And many of them were Fasiqun (the rebellious, the disobedient? To Allah) Know that Allah gives life to the earth after its death! Indeed We have made clear the Ayat to you, if you but understand) (Qur’an 57:16-17),

alhamdulillah

:bismillah:

In the Name of Allah i begin and i send upon you the greetings of peace,
Noble Br Rashid, Assalamualaykum wa'Rahmatullahi wa'Barakatuhu

Alhamdulillah-that was beautifully said: i understand exactly what you mean, Insha'Allah we all do!

lets make Du'a for everyone Insha'Allah....May Allah make it easy for us all Ameen Ya Rabb..& help us all to purify our intentions Ameen...

i leave you in the View of Ar-Raheem,
Jazak'Allah Khairan for this lovely reminder.. (Alhamdulillah)

Ma'Salama
your sister in Islam...

Asma

Muslim Issues

As Salaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatllahi Wa Barakatuhu,

Brother Abdur, In this day and time with so many Muslims talking about secular and trying to modernize Islam. How could we go about getting an Islamic state? Isn't Iran about the closet we have left to an Islamic state?Should we all strive to go to Iran?

Asma

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa barakatuh.

Its imporant we stick to the Quran and Sunnah in all affairs.

Secondly it is important to seek knowledge from those who have it, i.e. the Scholars. So i refer you to some articles written by Islamic scholars. Each Muslim has his own unique set of circumstances and his own ruling that applies to him, and each person is accountable for himself.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25

Also please see this with regards hijrah

http://www.islamqa.com/index.php?ref=13363&ln=eng