MUSLIMs...

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2:
A muslim is like a pot of musk so go on spreading the scent of this musk (deen) to all the people you come across in life and make it a mission of your life. Live your life only for Allah's sake And Allah swt will make you sucessful in this life and the next inshallah.
:wasalam:

ummu thany

sister in islam
A muslim is like a pot of musk so go on spreading the scent of this musk (deen) to all the people you come across in life and make it a mission of your life. Live your life only for Allah's sake And Allah swt will make you sucessful in this life and the next inshallah.

Insha Allah. Ameen:tti_sister:

hassana elkoussi

:ma: a short but most informative post. May Allah help us all to fulfil this mission in our lives till the day we die :tti_sister: Ameen

Jazaky Allah khairan , dear sis.

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:ma: a short but most informative post. May Allah help us all to fulfil this mission in our lives till the day we die :tti_sister: Ameen

Jazaky Allah khairan , dear sis.

barakallahu fi sis
May Allah help us all to fulfil this mission in our lives till the day we die
Ameen
take care

fada_all

salam alikom sister

good reminder sister this exactly what we need all in this finite life for the infinite life

jazaki allah khir sister
may allah swt guides us all to the stright path insha allah ameen

salam alikom

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Aaww that was so nice. When I think of myself and faith as
Musk... Makes me
Special.

Jazakullahi khiar for sharing.

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
Wa alaikum salaam

I've found that I am not really eloquent despite knowing a lot about islam (or at least the most important: Tawheed)

so I try to spread Islam through actions.

So when a non-muslim asked me why I do certain things I say because my religion or Allah or my Lord commands me to do it.

SURi

You have said it very nicely sister. May Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala give us strength to follow it.